Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Omg Omg Omg i got Approved

A lot of approvalssssssssssssss! Yes!!! I had my pre-testing today and I'm ready to have my surgery next Wed 9/18.....a lil scared, anxious, nervous! Good luck to all!

Glad you home Bethzy143.....& OMG jus got the call I have been approved!!!!!yay me!!!!....not scheduled yet bt she did say tht it will be within the 1st 2weeks of October......so excited :)

Congrats to you both Queenie-Shelle and LBD it'll all happen soo quick i can't wait 2 read ur posts as for me i'm feeling better as the days go by i am able to walk by myself i don't get hungry so i struggle to drink atleast 1 Protein Shake a day at first i gagged about everything i couldn't swallow anything because my throat felt like it was scratched up and i couldn't taste anything but its better now =) oh and i am 7 lbs more down since tuesday i feel weird when i look in the mirror but it also feels great to start to see the difference after so many years =)

Thanks Bethzy143....so happy ur doing better & Congrats on dropping pounds.....I'm so excited & anxious.

I hope it gets her quick....I'm ready to be on the loser side....I will post...

Congrats to you both Queenie-Shelle and LBD it'll all happen soo quick i can't wait 2 read ur posts as for me i'm feeling better as the days go by i am able to walk by myself i don't get hungry so i struggle to drink atleast 1 Protein Shake a day at first i gagged about everything i couldn't swallow anything because my throat felt like it was scratched up and i couldn't taste anything but its better now =) oh and i am 7 lbs more down since tuesday i feel weird when i look in the mirror but it also feels great to start to see the difference after so many years =)

Happy for you!!!

Way to go ReadyNewM3.....pls lets us kno hw evrythng goes!!!!

Thanks! Yesssss!

Thanks! Didn't hear back from my dr's office but just very relieved that it's a go! Very grateful and excited for the future!!!! I have been really overweight since the 80's sooooo, needless to say, my knees and I are excited... My husband too ;)

A lot of approvalssssssssssssss! Yes!!! I had my pre-testing today and I'm ready to have my surgery next Wed 9/18.....a lil scared' date=' anxious, nervous! Good luck to all![/quote']

Woohoo I'm so happy for you!!! I still can't believe I got approved only 35 more days! The countdown begins :-)

Woohoo I'm so happy for you!!! I still can't believe I got approved only 35 more days! The countdown begins :-)

Yes!!!!!!

Hiii hope everyone is doin great some days are getting really close for some yeeyy you all will get there and i can't wait to see posts ....i myself have had a decent recovery surgery like i said b4 went great i am a week post-op today i stayed an extra day in the hospital because i started to get fever but thankfully it was nothing bad and not too high, the one problem i have had is Protein i have not been able to do any protein at all i am unsure if it was texture, flavors, etc but one of the nurse practitioners called me today to follow up and i was able to adress my concerns she gave me other ideas for drinks i can use for getting my protein and my dear hubby went quickly to get them, i have been on Water, broth, and crystal light soo i have been feeling extremly tired but hopefully i do better tomorrow once i start trying the new Protein Drinks. Anyways i tried going with hubby and kids shopping 4 just a few things i was out of breath and had to hurry up and come back home because i wasn't feeling it at all. I have been able to walk around the house much better now i made dinner with my daughter's help for my hubby and kids also got tired. My water intake has been much better well water with crystal light atleast and the chicken broth feels soo good on my sleevie i ordered some unflavored Protein Powder so that i can add it to my crystal light and broth to add some protein in my diet atleast that way i have had some weird sensations in my sleevie and in my chest area as i drink i am still unsure what it may be i get it when i drink plain water it almost feels like it causes my stomache some kind of spasm and i have to breath slowly and wait for it to pass and another thing is when i drink again mostly plain water its like water goes down into the empty sleeve causing air to come up idk really weird feeling lol i guess i'll figure it out sooner or later.....and finally from 222 when i went in on my surgery date i am at 209 soo far so 13 lbs in 7 days and everytime i look at the scale i feel soo weird and in disbelief so a total of 26lbs since i started with the preop diet ....we can do this! ;) xoxox

Ohh and i anyone has any questions ask away or PM me =)

Congrats on the weight loss Bethzy143....I'm so happy ur doin well & got to address ur issues...I'm sure once u start getting ur Protein in u will start to feel less tired....keep up the great wrk :)

Congrats on the weight loss Bethzy143....I'm so happy ur doin well & got to address ur issues...I'm sure once u start getting ur Protein in u will start to feel less tired....keep up the great wrk :)

Thanks Queenie-Shelle =)