Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers - Who else

Hey guys I did it!!! Im sleeved!!! Surgery went well I'm in recovery now waiting for my private room to be cleanest So far not much pain from the SLeeve incisions but the cyst removal incision is a b***h'! Getting great care & pain Med's tho..the staff here is awesome. I can't believe it's finally done. I got the hiccups for a bit but I just held my breath and they went away. Thanks goodness!! I'm so happy u made thus decision..over the moon!!!! See you all on the losers bench. Ps' date=' I'm high on pain meds right now so excuse my errors[/quote']

Congrats!!

I'm getting sleeved at 745am tomorrow! Wish me luck and prayers! A little nervous, but nothing major. I pray all goes smoothly! I'm in ohio getting sleeved with Dr Aviv Ben Meir who I have total confidence in! Good luck to the others scheduled this month!

Hi New Me

How are you today. Its been about 8 days since you posted on this thread about having your surgery. I have not found a post yet about how your recovering. Please let us know how your feeling "good, bad or the ugly" :)

I too am going to have my "sleeve" done by Dr Aviv Ben-Meir but probably not until late Nov or Dec this year. So far your the first person I met who had surgery under his recently opened practice. This is in a different Hospital

Is it Lake Health West? How do you like Lake Health? Not familiar with it as I am coming from around Youngstown, Ohio area. I also would like you to accept me as a buddy here. It would be great since we both have the same Dr in common. Bless you

Laura Vaughn

PS I sent you a PM

Wishing you the best-can't wait to get where you are

Thanksgiving challenge thread for those who want to participate

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/97485-thanksgiving-challenge/

{)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

Barb, I tried to sign up, but I can't.

At the hospital and all prepped and ready to roll

See you on the other side

Today I'm four weeks post op. I had my surgery Oct 2. I feel amazing and blessed to have done this. I never really take full body shots of myself in the past' date=' but I had one sorta. Last night I got to shop for a new pair of jeans and for the first time it wasn't at lane Bryant or the plus size section. I've been loosing more inches this past two weeks and anyway. Was able to wear a size 12 in jeans from American Eagle! ( I actually got to buy it off the rack) I feel amazing. Heres a before and after picture. Hope everyone is doing just as good!! My face looks so thin and not two chins! Lol.[/quote']

Loving the pictures. U look great.

As of today I've broke the mold I'm below 350 I'm (drum roll) 347 down 37 pounds more pics to come

Sent from my iPad using VST

post-69991-13838396925389_thumb.jpg

As of today I've broke the mold I'm below 350 I'm (drum roll) 347 down 37 pounds more pics to come Sent from my iPad using VST
outstanding!

Barb' date=' I tried to sign up, but I can't.[/quote']

I wonder why? If it won't work you should PM the OP. Don't miss out. I need to do the challenge so I have someone/something to be accountable to

As of today I've broke the mold I'm below 350 I'm (drum roll) 347 down 37 pounds more pics to come Sent from my iPad using VST

Lew are you going to do the challenge?

Lew are you going to do the challenge? {)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

Sure

Sent from my iPad using VST