Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers - Who else

Hey everyone! I am officially sleeved! I would've posted yesterday, but the WiFi was down at the OCC. Anyway just wanted to let you all know Raven and I came through surgery. No pain, but just lots of oral secretions and intermittent nausea for me but we're both doing great. Our whole group did wonderful :)

{)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

I am scheduled for 10/21 with Dr. Borland in New Iberia, LA! I am so ready!!

Day 10 of my liquid diet. Some days are ok, and some frankly suck eggs. The good news is I'm down 15 from my pre-op appt and surgery is next Monday. I can do anything if I keep focused.

So glad you guys are doing well Back2Barb..that's awesome.

I'm Oct 16 in Montclair Nj! Starting 1 week pre-op diet tomorrow. Excited and nervous!

So glad you guys are doing well Back2Barb..that's awesome.

Thank you! Now I have to focus on how to get all the Fluid in that they want me to drink. I'm trying but it's hard.

{)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

I'm in day six out and honestly feeling amazing!! I actually feel like I want to eat something other then liquids, but I'm following my plan. Stepped on the scale today and so far from my starting weight of 208.4 I weighed 195.3!!!! Amazing to be under 200! I have my ten day follow up Friday and I'm hoping I can start puréed foods soon. I'm able to get about 47oz of Fluid down plus my shakes today so far! Best of luck to everyone!! I feel so good I hope to get a mani pedi Friday!! :)!!

No regrets!! 100% in love with my sleeve!!

I'm in day six out and honestly feeling amazing!! I actually feel like I want to eat something other then liquids' date=' but I'm following my plan. Stepped on the scale today and so far from my starting weight of 208.4 I weighed 195.3!!!! Amazing to be under 200! I have my ten day follow up Friday and I'm hoping I can start puréed foods soon. I'm able to get about 47oz of Fluid down plus my shakes today so far! Best of luck to everyone!! I feel so good I hope to get a mani pedi Friday!! :)!! No regrets!! 100% in love with my sleeve!![/quote']

You can do it..just as I read everyone saying, be good to yourself and your new tummy. It will get easier..

I'm in day six out and honestly feeling amazing!! I actually feel like I want to eat something other then liquids' date=' but I'm following my plan. Stepped on the scale today and so far from my starting weight of 208.4 I weighed 195.3!!!! Amazing to be under 200! I have my ten day follow up Friday and I'm hoping I can start puréed foods soon. I'm able to get about 47oz of Fluid down plus my shakes today so far! Best of luck to everyone!! I feel so good I hope to get a mani pedi Friday!! :)!!

No regrets!! 100% in love with my sleeve!![/quote']

Do you get a full sensation after you eat or sip? I am 5 days out and I have yet to feel "full" but I also cannot take much in because it hurts.

Do you get a full sensation after you eat or sip? I am 5 days out and I have yet to feel "full" but I also cannot take much in because it hurts.

I'm not for sure if full is the right way to say it. I feel like I need to burb and its like a air bubble. I sip pretty slow, but sip all the time. From what my doctor said to me I really won't feel full until I start eating food. It's much easier to tell then. Hope the pain stop soon for you! I walk five min every hour and drink drink drink. It makes a huge difference to walk.

I am new to the group. I am getting my sleeve Oct 14, I am on day 2 of my liquid diet. I'm self paying, my doctor is Dr Telem in Stony Brook NY. I am 5'3" and currently 208. I feel like it came up on me very fast, started the process 3rd week of July. I have not told my family or friends, just my husband (the kids don't even know). Not sure how to handle people's opinions so I just decided to avoid giving them the chance.

Got my date Oct 21

I find what works for me to keep my mind off of not actually eating is to keep busy. All the things I've procrastinated from doing are being checked off one by one.

Yeah, same here. My closets haven't been this clean all year. And any remaining dust bunny in my house must be shaking in its boots with fear. I've been a cleaning freak today.

Yeah' date=' same here. My closets haven't been this clean all year. And any remaining dust bunny in my house must be shaking in its boots with fear. I've been a cleaning freak today.[/quote']

Lol @ dust bunnies shaking in their boots! I'm cracking up!!