Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

I'll Succeed started Bootcamp last year and I miss it and her. I'll Succeed had a stroke last year but last heard was doing well. Hopefully, she will come back and say HELLO!! This is for you, I'll Succeed!!!

All Are Welcome

This is a nonchallenge thread except to yourself.

Its a TOTAL COMMITMENT thread to the most important person you have

--YOURSELF--

I the undersigned swear once and for all I will finally commit to truely taking care of myself with

Water, food & exercise.

I will not fail. I will do this.

I PROMISE To exercise 3 to 4 times a week.

I will get a calendar out & mark it everyday.

I will walk or run.

I will move my body anyway I can to burn enery.

I will better my exercise time every 3 days by adding more minutes.

I will eat less & more health than ever before.

I will not buy fast foods.

I will throw out the junk in my house.(My family can eat healthy with me:0) and or I will prepare my own meals as best as possible ahead of time.

I will, I will, I will get all my Water in everyday.

Even if I have to drink 64oz at bedtime & pee all nite I will get my water in. The first time that happens I am sure I won't forget the following day:0)

THIS IS LBT BOOT CAMP PEOPLE

THIS IS OUR COMMITMENT

If I faulter, I will not stop, but start IMMEDIATELY from that moment on to get back on track.

NO EXCUSES.

This is my time & I will see this promise through for MYSELF.

I will check in on this thread everyday or anyday. I will post as often as needed to keep myself going. I will keep in mind that evertime I succeed at a day it will make the next one even easier. Soon I will be in habit mode & wanting to forever better myself.

I will be Stronger!

I will be Thinner!

I will be Healthier!

Most of all I will be so Stinkin PROUD of Myself!

Time Commitment = NOW to March 21, 2007!

Whats in a name? A HELL of alot!

Signed & Committed

I'll Succeed

& Teresita

Tuesday

slimfast

granola bar

3 cheese sticks/deli ham

peppermint patti

6 cups of Water so far

gym am 15 min on treadmill/afternoon 12 min on treadmill/some weights

I commit too!! I was reading something today that struck me and I think I will share...

Lessons from Dogs:

Have you ever noticed how with dogs every 15 minutes is a new day, for example, ever try to punish a dog for a mess it made 20 minutes ago? All you get is an innocent look.

So I want it to be the same for me...I don't need to wait to tommorrow to start a new day, I can start it NOW. So if you screw up...Start fresh NOW!!!

Thanks Teresita! I am looking forward to this thread!! My challenge for myself today is to get in 64 oz Water...I better get started.

After reading for awhile and actually really and honestly thinking about it i've come to decide to make a commitment to how many lb's I want to reach by march. For this spring bootcamp I challenge myself right now to be on a path to loose 35lbs. Now that I have said it I am off to go walking and I am going to borrow my mom in laws weights for simple lifting. So i am going to go get a ticker for the challenge<3

So, how did ya'll do today? I didn't do too well in my personal challenge to drink all my Water... I got about 3-4 cups. But I will reach around and pat myself on the back for getting in all my Protein.

Tomorrows Personal Challenge: Get in 64 oz of Water. 1000 calories or less!

Sargent "T" of Getting Ready for Spring BootCamp 2007 here.

Great job on your new "Commitment To You"

Losingjustme

Teresita

MorningFuneral

OkieFamily

Turner24

When you love someone you do everything that you possible can to make them happy and keep them healthy. Who do you Love today?

This is what you have committed to.

I PROMISE To exercise 3 to 4 times a week.

I will get a calendar out & mark it everyday.

I will walk or run.

I will move my body anyway I can to burn enery.

I will better my exercise time every 3 days by adding more minutes.

I will eat less & more health than ever before.

I will not buy fast foods.

I will throw out the junk in my house.(My family can eat healthy with me:0) and or I will prepare my own meals as best as possible ahead of time.

I will, I will, I will get all my Water in everyday.

Even if I have to drink 64oz at bedtime & pee all nite I will get my Water in. The first time that happens I am sure I won't forget the following day:0)

NO EXCUSES

Excuses are tools of the incompetent, building bridges to nowhere and monuments of nothing and those who use them seldomly amount to anything.

Therefore I will not give anymore excuses

I love it the New Day does Starts today Okiefamily and Turner24, Great Job.

Great Job Morningfuneral on that 35 pound commitment.

I am on my 3rd cup of Water and have been to the gym this morning doing almost 2 minutes on the elliptical and 20 on the treadmill. I plan to go back at lunch time.

Count me in! I commit!!! I will get rid of the excuses if I have to beat them out of my head!:frusty: LOL!

I bought a new Cardio Dance video the first of the year and I did the entire 40 mins last night! My calories were good but my Water intake wasn't as well as it should be. Today's challenge: Drink at least 64 oz. of Water, stop eating when I feel full, and to get up and get moving!

Good luck to all Bootcampers!!:)

Count me in on the committement! I have been avoiding the boards for awhile. I had gained up to 259 (YIKES) and have been on an emotional roller coaster and recently rejoined Weight watchers (yes, again) to have weekly accountability in person (pathetic aren't I?) But hye it is working, I am back down to 251 now since starting WW on Dec 16th.

I commit to all the above with you all. My main struggles are:

1. Exercise

2. Water intake.

I hope to bet back to my first goal weight of 225 first then next goal 199 lbs and then to final goal of 180 pounds! Then my doc will refer me for plastic surgery for my drag-the-floor sagging skin on my tummy.

Good luck to all of us!

Hey Sis! I commit too and thank you SOOOOO much for doing this because I think this is exactly what I need!

I COMMIT!!!!!!!!