Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Ok, today was a true test...Every other Thursday night is pizza Hut night for the family...So tonight I had for dinner:

medium size salad with light ranch

2 parmasean garlic chicken wings

toppings off 1 piece of Breakfast bacon and hamburger meat pizza...

It was all really good, but I am totally miserable now...That is my cheat day for the next 2 weeks!! Im done, now heading back to the wagon that I fell off of!

Oh boy I missed you guys today!! I was at a training and couldn't get to my computer. Everyone is doing so good. I wish I could say the same, but I can't. It has become apparrent that I didn't get any restriction from my first fill, which was expected. I also expected to be able to go back on tues to get more fill, since that is what the PA said, but when I called today they said she is out of the office so it will have to be the tuesday after next. grrrr.

Here is my report for today...I laying it all out to get my wooppin"

shake for breakfast

a whole club sandwich for lunch with a bowl of fruit

a pastry after that

a bag of pistachios

a bag of cashews

2 pickles

1/2 c hamburger helper.

No Exercise,

Maybe 20 ounces of Water

Avilla can you share your secret, you always do so good with your water.

Bandida, best wishes on your surgery. It really is a breeze!

Avilla can you share your secret, you always do so good with your Water.< /p>

There is not really a secret to it...I drink my 20 ounces of peach tea or green tea on my way to work and wont get out of the car till I finish it...When I get to work I fill my 30 ounce cup with water and drink it and have a goal to finish it before I leave for lunch...When I am lunch I refill it and drink as much as I can before I leave for the day...Plus it helps alot that I am talking on the radio all day and my my mouth gets very dry and irritated...I never really get to post what my water intake is when I get home, but usually have another 20-40 ounces of green tea or peach tea right when I get home and always have a water bottle sitting right next to me in the evening...My sink is always full of bottles needing to be refilled!!! I get lots of fluids....Wish I did as good on food as I did on my water...lol...I just plan ahead and make certain rules to be done with a certain amount by a certain time and my brain has adjusted to it and craves it now..I know, I am a total nut job!!:rolleyes:

Oh boy I missed you guys today!! I was at a training and couldn't get to my computer. Everyone is doing so good. I wish I could say the same, but I can't. It has become apparrent that I didn't get any restriction from my first fill, which was expected. I also expected to be able to go back on tues to get more fill, since that is what the PA said, but when I called today they said she is out of the office so it will have to be the tuesday after next. grrrr.

Here is my report for today...I laying it all out to get my wooppin"

shake for breakfast

a whole club sandwich for lunch with a bowl of fruit

a pastry after that

a bag of pistachios

a bag of cashews

2 pickles

1/2 c hamburger helper.

No Exercise,

Maybe 20 ounces of Water

Avilla can you share your secret, you always do so good with your water.

Bandida, best wishes on your surgery. It really is a breeze!

And I remeber my first fill being like yours...You expect alot more than what you get, but its for the best that way so they can ease you into the perfect fill...Trust me, being under filled is alot better than being over filled...You just get use to the band getting tighter a little at a time so you and your body can get use to it...Trust me, you will feel it alot more each time you go...:hungry:

Avilla, what brand of teas do you drink?

Since I go thru so many at a time I buy the Kroger brand that comes in the little to go pouches...They are just right for my Water bottles

PS:

The green tea with honey and lemon in the lipton to go pouches are better than the kroger brand tho...But I love the peach tea kroger brand and just deal with the green tea in that brand too since its cheaper...But they come in all different flavors...My surgeon told me on my last visit that anything that starts out water based and low calorie counts as a water intake...So, I do alot better when I can flavor it up some

Good evening,

I finally had a good day today! I had my Vitamins and lots of Water. Here are my meals:

Breakfast - oatmeal

snack - pudding cup

Lunch- dirty rice with 93% lean beef, 2 bites of yogurt (everything got stuck, and it took me over an hour to eat)

Snack - pudding cup, white birthday cake

dinner - small steak, goat cheese, a couple of bites of fresh mozzarella, a few wheat thins, skim milk

I'll probably have an orange or banana before bed.

I also worked out - did some stretches and a 25 minute Pilates video. Not too bad for my first workout in months!

Avilla I know how hard pizza night is for you and I have to say WHY TO GO GIRL!!!! You have done a great job and your Water intake is something to be proud of. YEAHHHHHHHH I like the inexpensive Wal Mart brand Value something grape and raspberry ice. Yummo!!

Oakiefamily we missed you to. Remember you actually requested this.....smackbottom.gif

Cassandra it is good to see you. Great job, is that why you posted. We need you to post when you are not doing good also. OK, now don't think I didn't see that cake behind your pudding cup. LOL I understand and it is ok. Great job on the workout I am so proud of you...wait.....

Not too bad for my first workout in months!
Ohhhhhhh ok so this is a new thing. I like that, I need you to post your exercise everyday or whenever you get on the computer.

Avilla I know how hard pizza night is for you and I have to say WHY TO GO GIRL!!!! You have done a great job and your Water intake is something to be proud of. YEAHHHHHHHH I like the inexpensive Wal Mart brand Value something grape and raspberry ice. Yummo!!

Oh I know...I just kept sitting there watching everyone else eat half a pizza a piece and I was almost in tears...But thats just a head thing for me...The toppings alone were great for me

IT IS TIME TO KICK IT UP A NOTCH

ACCOUNTABILITY

I NEED WEIGH-INS AND MEASUREMENTS

I KNOW EVERYONE WEIGH IN DAYS ARE DIFFRENT

I WOULD LIKE THIS INFORMATION EVERY MONDAY

Measurements needed are:

waist

hips

chest

breast

Losingjustme

Teresita

MorningFuneral

OkieFamily

Turner24

Niecyrene

LapbandFan

Josette

Shellybeans

Ariel

Time2live

Mysa

Reeizbooje

Kareyquilts

Avilla

Kathyb

Cassandra

Bandida

Julestwu

Avilla keep at it now because I looked at my chart that I keep for weight loss and I only lost about 32 pounds for the year of 06. That is crazy but true. I am a year and a half out and I have lost 87 pounds. I don't want to complain but it could have been faster if I just simply exercised everyday. Just do something everyday.

Weight lost is no joke. I have lost 7 pounds from December 19 to January 23. That is great but I have to keep up my walking to continue like that.

I will be posting when I don't do as well too. I've been working a LOT, and haven't been here much.

Here's to a great weekend!

:spit: Cheers Cassandra.

Working will keep you busy but it can keep you from burning those calories is you have a sit down job. I hope you will continue to do that great workout you did yesterday.

Prayers going out to you Bandida for your surgery today. May God's hand guide the surgeon's hands and they place your new miracle inside you today! I will continue praying for your speedy recovery. Take care of yourself! Big Hugs!