Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

AVILLA- I WILL GO SEE SARGE W/YOU! I STARTED MY PERIOD TODAY(NO EXCUSE I KNOW). I HAD A SMALL CUP OF CHILI AND A PIECE OF CHEESECAKE FOR lunch. TO MAKE IT WORSE I HAD A REGULAR CHERRY COKE FOR SNACK!!:bandit I HAVE NOT DRANK ANY Water TODAY OR WALKED ON TREADMILL (I HAVE CRAMPS:angry ). SO I WANTED YOU TO KNOW IT MUST BE IN THE AIR!!!!!!!

TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY. WE WILL CLIMB BACK ON THE WAGON, THE Water, AND THE TREADMILL:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :):D :clap2: :clap2:

WE ARE TRULY IN THIS TOGETHER!!

TURNER24

Yep, you will probably be in the time out corner with me!! That mean ole Teresita!! (giggle giggle) Like I said, we all fall off the wagon a little here and there...We cant totally give up living or what would life be worth!! A little at a time we can take charge of our lives and beat this battle!!

PS=Love ya lots sgt!!! lol

Help him get over it? If a couple I told you sos and a giggle helped then yes...lol..just joking

exactly...that's what "they" need..tough love... lol!!!:)

I HAD A REGULAR CHERRY COKE FOR SNACK!!:bandit

You drank cherry coke? I miss cherry coke and pepsi :) hehehe. I quit drinking any soda cold turkey a month before my surgery. It helped me lose weight prior to my surgery. I was a three can drinker everyday prior to that. My hubby said "I don't think you can get this surgery because you'll never beable to give up the pepsi" so to prove him wrong I stopped drinking it that day and I've never touched it since. I miss it at times but I'd rather drink Water or crystal lite then mess with the carbination.

Josette,

YES I DRANK A COKE!!:):D :cry I WAS CONFESSING! :kiss I HADN'T HAD A SODA...LET ALONE A REGULAR ONE SINCE SEPTEMBER 06 (BANDED OCT 30,2006). I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW:mad: :Banane44: HAVING A REALLY BAD DAY-CRAMPS- TERRIBLE CRAVING FOR SODA THAT I GAVE INTO. I HOPE I DIDN'T SCREW ANYTHING UP. I HAVE STUCK TO MY DIET SINCE DAY ONE. JUST FELL OFF THE WAGON TODAY AND I AM SO SORRY:think . I USED TO DRINK 2-3 20OZ COKE'S A DAY. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN THAT ALONE- NOT TO MENTION WHAT I USED TO EAT!! :hungry: I HAVE TO ADMIT..........IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

I WAS HOPING I WOULDN'T LIKE IT OR IT WOULD GIVE ME GAS EXT...BUT ON SUCH LUCK!:woot: I AM AFRAID NOW IT WILL BE HARDER NOT TO GIVE IN NEXT MONTH:omg: (COKE IS MY PMS CRAVING!!) I DO HATE MYSELF:mad: AND AM WRACKED WITH GUILT RIGHT NOW:( :phanvan :phanvan :phanvan :(

DON'T TRY IT....ITS NOT WORTH IT!

I SOLEMLY SWEAR TO START BEHAVING AGAIN RIGHT NOW:scared:

TURNER24

Turner... don't be so hard on yourself!!! Please. We all have our vices. I can't move away from the chocolate myself. It's horrible! I refuse to buy it and have it at home cause I'll just keep eating it!

I feel like giving up soda is like giving up smoking for me. If I have just ONE I'll talk myself into it over and over again. I was at a Tim Hortons a while back with my dad and they gave me rootbeer instead of iced tea and I got a sip and was like YIKES!!! I ran over and made them replace it because I didn't want to be tempted with drinking it just that once.

You're doing great and we all have the same cravings during PMS. Hang in there sister :)

So true so true..My cravings are diet cherry vanilla dr pepper and chocolate covered peanuts...Just love them...I have a 12 pack in the kitchen right now and I have caved in here and there and had a few but I found myself having to drink it very little at a time or I felt like my pouch was full of air and for that reason I am hesitant to drink much of one...But those chocolate peanuts are another story all together!!!

Turner24 I understand you wanted what Avilla got.....:moony: The cheecake was fine but the coke, you could have sipped a little but you didn't even drink ANY Water and no exercise. Don't you know exercise can actually make you feel better.....pms NOT. he he he

If you fall off the wagon again THIS WEEK...I'm going to run you over. OK

Avilla where is my temper tantrum??? (burn 200 calories)

Josette I'm with you. I need someone to yell at, chocolate and red meat. Don't ask me, PMS runs this house. LOL:rolleyes:

Ok who else needs some???? I can bite your head off now and get it over with.:croc:

TODAY IS "CAN'T HATE YOURSELF DAY" AND AVILLA WILL BE GIVING A SPEECH ON POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT AND AFFIRMATIONS TODAY

Teresita, thanks for your tough love speech this morning...

My day went better yesterday and I fought 15_3_42.gif off the food demons last night and somehow survived.... (not an easy fight) 15_3_32.gifWas very tempted by some valentine chocolate already in the house 8_8_36.gif :mad: But I journaled all my food, got in all my Water but did not get in the exercise. :)

Todays plan of action:

• Exercise for 45 minutes (30 minutes treadmill and 15 minutes weight machines at gym)7_5_141.gif 7_5_139.gif

• Drink 84 oz water
  • Journal all my food
  • Go to weight watchers meeting tonight and get inspired, encouraged and motivated. 23_28_102.gif
  • Come to this board throughout the day for motivation, tough love and encouargement (you guys rock!)23_5_137.gif
  • Thanks for all your encouragement and postings of your daily lives on the journey.

Goals met so far today:

• Went at 5:30 a.m. to gym did 45 minutes as above
  • Water so far 24 oz

Teresita, Good luck on hitting your first 100 pounds gone forever!! I am so excited for you.

36_1_75.gif 23_32_7.gif [/url]

Bandida - Meant to say, praying for you as you get ready to take the next step on your weight loss journey. Countdown to your surgery has begun! 12_1_100.gif

Take care of yourself and be a good little patient now, ya hear?

15_4_122.gif

Well, hope you all have a great band day and get in all your Water  12_4_49.gif , Protein and hugs to yourself !  36_1_67.gif

LapBand fan thank you for the pic and thank you for inspiration. Seeing your results makes it more attainable for me. You are amazing and I appreciate all of your support. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Turner24 I understand you wanted what Avilla got.....:moony:

Avilla where is my temper tantrum??? (burn 200 calories)

TODAY IS "CAN'T HATE YOURSELF DAY" AND AVILLA WILL BE GIVING A SPEECH ON POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT AND AFFIRMATIONS TODAY

I didnt get the tantrum out the way that I really wanted to yesterday...I got home after working all day and and found messages for me from our insurance company about my dh's wreck that he had...I had told him to get it taken care of first thing in the morning so that if they needed anything faxed I could do it while im at work since i sit next to a fax machine for 8 hours a day...But of course he didnt call...I text him a mean message and he came hope upset...Long and short of it, I ended up getting out last night looking for a fax machine to send them a mapped out drawing...So I did have my tantrum, but just not the one I had planned...I am hoping for a better day today

On a better note, I did get in all my Water yesterday and ate really good and measured out everything that I ate

As far as my positive attitude speach for today!!!!

I know that its a new day and we are all going to do today proud!!!

We are going to do whats right for our bodys by drinking all our Water and eating right and doing some movement today that counts!! We are all wonderful and beautiful people regardless on how we feel about ourselves at times!! We will stand proud today as we stand up all together in a group toast promising to better ourselves with our bottles of water all extended to towards eachother!! My god give us all a blessed day and give us all the patience to make it thru another one regardless of the obstacles that come our way!!! We all deserve the best and healthiest day that we can have!!

I think that I am done...But I appriciate each and every person on this board...It just bring tears to my eyes to see how everyone sticks together in their time of need

Oh my I am almost in tears. I am so impressed Avilla. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

You make my heart smile. :mad:

I'm sorry about last nights drama but that comes with men. LOL

I found a copy of a prayer that I really needed last night!!!

The Woman's Prayer

Dear Lord, I pray for:

Wisdom, to understand a man;

Love, to forgive him and;

Patience, for his moods.

Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength,

I'll just beat him to death. AMEN!!!