Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for Bandsters near Denton, TX

Looking forward to Thursday, Feb 1...Jason's Deli...Loop 288...6:30-8:30!!!

North Texas bandster meeting!

Bumping....

(I edited to clarify date...Feb 1 is the correct date!)

Hi,

I live in Denton but haven't been banded as of yet.

I went to Dr.Benavides seminar this past Thursday and signed up to get the ball rolling for a Feb 1st initial consultation. My doc originally directed me towards Dr.Marsden but I found the website both these doc's 'share' and attended the seminar hosted by Dr. B and figured i'd just go with him.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this one because of a prior commitent but hopefully I can attend another in the near future.

Randy

Hi Randy and nice to meet you. Keep us posted on your surgery plans.

Still planning on attending this thursday.

Hey guys!! Just wanted to remind you that it's not "this Thursday" but on Feb. 1...next Thursday at Jason's!! Don't want anyone showing up and wondering where we all are!! So, I guess everyone's excited about meeting! I know I am and have put the word out everywhere I can think of. I'll also post a reminder next Tuesday/Wednesday.

REMINDER: Denton Bandster dinner is this Thursday, Feb. 1 from 6:30-8:30/9:00 at Jason's Deli in Denton (across from Golden Triangle Mall). I'll post another reminder on Wed. night!! Hope to see ya'll there!!

Hey everyone: We had a medical emergency in my family and I will be flying to Michigan tomorrow (Wed. morning). My sister's son, who is 21 collapsed while exercising and is in a heart unit in Grand Rapids, Michigan. They have stabilized his heart (don't know why this happened) but are concerned about brain damage due to lack of oxygen.

Therefore, I will not be at the Denton Bandster dinner on Thursday night, but Richard, a newbie bandster will be there, along with others. Just go in and ask/look for the Denton bandsters. Ya'll can discuss things, get to know each other and plan on time for next month. I'm sorry that I will miss this first one that I organized, but my family needs me and I need to be with them.

Have fun!!

I am planning on being there. If you read this, and are planning on coming, post a short note, so we can tell how many tables/chairs we need. Thanks!

Cindy

Cindy: I left you a private message, but forgot to tell you the number of people coming. Honestly, I don't know exactly, but am thinking around 10 give or take a few. Billy, the manager is very nice and expecting ya'll!! So, everyone, have fun!! My nephew is holding on and in God's hands. We are praying for a total healing of his body. If you believe in the power of prayer, pray with us for Brian!! Thanks!!

Just a reminder to all. The dinner is tomorrow night (as of this posting), Feb. 1, Thursday, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m., at Jason's Deli, Loop 288 at I-35e, in the shopping center on the northeast corner, across from the mall. See y'all there. Spouses & friends welcome.

I am planning on being there tonight, baring any unforeseen probs.

I guess we just look for??? I don't think Jason's has table reservations so does it?

Do we have a corner table?

Missy

Missy (and anyone else coming),

I will be going straight from work. I have on black jeans and a black shirt. Actually my jacket is black too. So just look for Johnny Cash's daughter. lol

Brown sweater and blue jeans, blondish hair with brown glasses.

I know you, Jules, so at least we'll recognize each other! They don't make reservations, but the manager is expecting our group. He knows some lapbanders are meeting there.

See you tonite!

Update: Right now, it is sleet/snowing up here, north of Denton. If this continues, I will not drive down to Denton (I am a big chicken on slick roads). I just wanted to let you guys know this...please post on this thread if there are any other updates...

Hey guys! Just checking in from Michigan where it's been snowing all day and in the low teens. Just spoke with Richard and he said that it is not slick in Denton and not supposed to be. It's snowing but so far all is well. Maybe the "bad stuff" is staying up north of Denton by you Cindy....sorry....check weather/traffic report everyone and BE CAREFUL!!

My nephew has woken up and is slowly talking and starting to recognize people. He said my name loud and clear...probably the clearest of anything he has said. I'm happy about that!! Please keep praying that he will recover TOTALLY and have full function of his brain. Still don't know why his heart stopped. Tests not showing anything.

You can look at a video regarding the 2 gals who found him and did cpr on this link:

www.9and10news.com/category/story/?id=112572

"Strangers rush to help collapsed student"

Have fun at the dinner without me!!

Just a quick note before the dinner. It's snowing and sticking to cars and grass, but the temps are not supposed to go to freezing tonight, and the streets are only wet. I'll be there. I hope to see you.