Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Thats the funny part... I havent lost much this month... I guess all in all its added up to about 4-5 lbs... but I think my body has been "readjusting" itself this month or something. It keeps yoyo'ing up and down, but my clothes are falling off. I havent been working out like I should or I would blame it on that. So, I couldnt tell you how or why I got smaller.

I must somehow be converting the fat to muscle. Or it is just moving around. I hope it moves to my butt!!! God knows I could use one.

I dont understand weightloss at all... just about the time I think Ive figured something out... I get confused all over again.

This morning my scale said 200 again... so, heck if I know whats going on.

HOLA GIRLS , LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD WEEKEND.

OK SO I FLY TO CHICAGO YAY ON THE 18 APRIL !! YAY YAY!! FINALLY!!!

CANT WAIT YOU ALL KNOW THAT .

NAT - SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU YOU SOUND SO HAPPY!!

BK-GOOD GOAL I THINK I WILL START THE SAME BECAUSE YOUR SO RIGHT THEY ADD UP.

BEV- YAY! YOUR A 12 WAY TO GO GIRL SO PROUD OF YOU AND ABOUT THE scale I HEAR YOU GIRL I AM GOING THRU THE SAME IT GOES DOWN AND THEN UP THEN DOWN SO AS LONG AS I SEE IT IT WILL EVENTUALLY GO DOWN .

TO ALL MY GIRLS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY DAY EVERYDAY AND FOR LEARNING FROM EACH OF YOU !!

OH THE PARTY WENT GOOD I HAD Water ON THE ROCKS LOL I THINK I WILL SAVE MY SELF FOR THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND TO DRINK SOMETHING IT WILL PROBABLY BE WINE I AM USE TO TEQUILA BUT MORE LIKE WAS US TO LOL SO WILL WAIT AND SEE.

ENJOY YOUR MONDAY IF YOU HAVNT DONE YOUR TAXES PLS GO TODAY LOL !!!!

LOVE YOU ALL

CLAU :clap2:

Today has been the day from pure hell

I called the new doc I was soposse to start seeing in two wks to do my fills because my other doc dropped my insurance.

well his nurse called and said they could not take me because not accepting my insurance.

I am now without a doctor and need a fill bad.

Also I was on my way into the bank and it is super windy today and my ck that was written for almost 400 bucks blew off into the wind I chased it never caught it.

I called the bank for a stop pay maybe it will work.

I also tried to go out to lunch with hubby things did not go well I threw up because of trying one tiny bite of steak ...

also after not snacking for three days what do I get got on the scale gained three lbs ...

I am so pissed off right now I have to go scream

bkwalling, how much is the fill doctor out of pocket? I pay $200 per fill. It will all work out. Don't eat around the stress. You just need a fill. Good luck. Julie

Kay...good luck surviving spring break! Did you get any snow up there??

STEPH...I can TOTALLY See a difference in your face from your pic of last year to now! What a beautiful family you have!!

Wow...all you getting into size 12 and 14s are impressive!!! I can't WAIT to get there! Thats pretty much my goal...to be comfortable in a 12! You Go Gals!!

Bk - sweetie things only have to get better. Keep looking for a fill dr and it'll work out. Thats crappy that they decide they aren't accepting your insurance. Dang that wind! Its a stinking blizzard here! You probably got stuck bc you were upset, that happens. Don't worry about the scale we all know its the monster from hell. Whispers sweet things in your ear one day and the next he tears you to shreds!

Va - thanks - its good to hear other people see something. I've been saying a comfortable 12 but now I'm thinking an 8 - haha! are we ever going to be happy? Seriously I think its more about your body shape and height then just a size. Someone 5'6 or 5'8" in a size 12 is going to look alot thinner then a 5'2 or 5'3" person.

This crappy weather was driving me crazy at work today - we have a chime on the door so if someone comes in I can hear it, well the wind kept blowing the door just enough to make me jump - I'm alone on Mondays, so its alittle creepy anyway. So I left. I came home and cleaned my closets! You all inspired me! I have a ton of clothes that are still too small - but hopefully by summer they'll fit nicely. Or.. they'll be too big!

Two days in a row. Gotdamn I rock! ((laughing))

So I had a good day. Well, in terms of the AMOUNT I ate, but I didn't necessarily do well with my Protein. Morning 1 cup coffee. lunch 1 cup veggie broth Soup w/bread. dinner 1/2 chicken breast. I tried to eat more for dinner, but I got full up after 1/2 the chicken breast. The GREAT thing is we had a lazy night (Wendy's) and even though I ordered a sammich, I ate no bread. The baby ate more than I did tonight. I will go back later for an Isopure drink or something.

Steph - California Closet is a brand name of a company that does closet organization. I'll post a pic in Yahoo so you can see my closet. It looks amazing. You can see their work at www.californiaclosets.com I think.

Annie - We are both pears and both the same size girl! I'm a 14/16 up top and an 18 (20) down below. Too much junk inna trunk, I guess.

NSV. The janitor (facilities) guy told me I look good today. He's about a 55 year old white guy, but it still made me blush. I walked away thinking "Awww yeah, he wants summa my brown sugah." ahahahah I have been giggling about that all afternoon. He's right though - I did look especially hot today.

Brandi - I'm convinced that your body works on momentum. So you can work out really really hard for 3-4 weeks, then slack for a while and your body will still be reacting to the work that you put in previously. I need to get busy and melt some of this ass. I could lose so much faster if I'd just moooooooooove. I suck.

Claudia - have a BLAST in Chicago! It is my favorite US city, and my 2nd favorite city in the world. Paris tops the list. If you can, swing by and treat yourself to a small bag of Garrett's popcorn. It is to DIE for. And way to go on not boozing it up the other night. That is some will power, girlfriend!

bk - I hope your day has gotten better, and that you are having a wonderful evening. It sounds like such a terrible ordeal. Big picture: you weren't at Va Tech this morning. (Not to make light of your series of mishaps.) Do something special for yourself this evening.

How come you think you need a fill? Are you throwing up frequently? I'm sorry, I should page back and read a bit more. I discovered today that most of the foods I'm eating are TOO SOFT. I know. You've all said it before, but I'm a hard head. I need to eat less whips and cottage cheese, and eat more solid pieces of chicken and fish. I think Ill stay fuller longer and eat WAY less. I was thinking I needed a fill, but I'm going to eat better and work my band. I may schedule a fill for after my trip to Charlotte. We'll see.

Size. 12. I AM SO JEALOUS! I AM SO JEALOUS! IAMSOJEALOUS! I have to get off my ass and quit making excuses. EVERYONE is busy, right? shut up and mooooooooove, bitch. (That is me motivating myself) I think I'm going out to get on this elliptical now.

Okay - more later.

Big Love!

Nat

Hey gang...posting on a totally non weight related topic tonight.

As most of you have probably heard of the shootings that took place today at Virginia Tech. The school is about 2 hrs from me but several of my sons friends go there and one of my friends daughters go there.

My sons and I were just there over spring break to check out the campus as a possible school for my oldest to go to.

Please just keep all of the kids and their families in your thoughts and prayers. I still don't know for sure if my sons friends are all safe or if my friends daughter is, but even if they are, I can't imagine what they're going through.

What has this world come to that our children can't get an education in safety?? :-(

With a heavy heart tonight...

Kirsten ***HUGS***

I agree. I totally agree. Those kids were trying to get an education and ended up dead. What a horrible horrible thing. I couldn't even watch the news tonight because I didn't want to hear about all that senseless destruction. Those families are definitely in my prayers.

On a brighter note...

I just got off my elliptical. 45 minutes. I fuggin rock. The plan is to get up at 5am and do another hour. I feel great. I took a vial of Protein when I got done. 42g protein. That should boost me up over 60g for the day.

If I drink a 42g protein shot when I get up, then do an hour on my elliptical, an I eat right after that?

I really feel bright and cheery again. Amazing what a good night's sleep can do for a girl.

HUGS!

N.

Nat - HA! Are you freakin kidding me???

And these assholes here want the exact opposite!! Men are jerks. Why is it no matter the culture we are always catering to THEIR ideals. AND why is it that mens ideals are always the EXACT opposite of the reality of the situation.

There they have no food. Reality is they will be skinny. What do the men want? Fat!

Here we have too much food. Reality is we tend to be heavy. What do the men want? Skinny!

Geeeezus...

I hate the fact that if I really sit down and think about it. Yes, I want to be healthy... but am I taking myself down to 140 lbs for me?? or for everyone else?? I could lie to myself and say it is all for me, but part of it is for what other think of me.

Wish I'd known about this place... I'd have been one hot mamma too.

Stupid men.

B'man - ain't it the truth?

I was thinking earlier "Why don't I just find a man who likes alla this?" and realized that deep down I wouldn't be happy. I've had men who appreciate my jelly, but they weren't good for me. I'd be lying if I said I was losing all this weight for myself, too. I'm primarily doing it for me, but there is a certain degree of vindication (I'll show them) and inner attention whore (Ooooh, she's gorgeous) involved as well.

Men are stupid, and women fall for their BS far too easily. I think to a certain degree men do it for women, too. If they had their way, they'd be walking around in a dirty t-shirt and a pair of boxers, belching and scratching all day. LOL

I should take a vacation in Mauritania though. I'd walk around there like Beyonce. BOOTYLICIOUS! :biggrin1:

I didn't get up this morning. :phanvan I was up until 1am, and was just too tired at 4:45 when the alarm went off. I could have pushed it, but I went back to sleep. I'll do it when I get home.

Gotta get ready for work.

Nat

Okay ladies today is a little better so far but it has just started

Nat I am excited to hear from you again good job on checking in

well I think I need a fill because I can now eat about 2 cups of food when before I was eating 1/2 of a cup. I am still not sure how much I should be able to eat my old doc said 2 cups was really not that much and I don;t need a fill I am just not sure

I agree it is so sad that children have to worry about being shot while learning. My heart breaks for the families

steph thanks for your words they helped

you are alot like me I am a scardy cat too if I am alone and yesterday was a uneasy day any ways

I am a little nervous because today I am off to MTSU a large college in TN

I always worry about copy cat crimes

anywho I wanted to let you know this month issue of Cosmo with carrie underwood on the cover has a whole article on Lap band or they call it gastric banding it was a pretty good article talked about the struggles of becoming a thin person and all the new attention it brings check it out

Oh I am not weighing anymore than once a wk I am putting my scales in the garage

Hey Nat... I posted my friends (Erics) pic in Yahoo if you want to see it... ha! (since ya you mentioned it) I only had one non-band type photo here with me. I put a couple from his shows just for the laughs... ha.

He looks like Steve-o from that stupid MTV show "Jackass."

I always told him, "it figures... out of all the celebrities, you'd look most like a jackass." ha

Brandi - Eric's a cutie! And I'm like you - I don't think I'm doing this *only* for my own benefit. I, unfortunately, DO care what others think. I hope once I get more of the weight off I'll get more confidence so I don't care so much, but the insecure old me still sees me as super heavy!! Not sure if I need therapy... :)

BK - glad today's going a bit better than yesterday! You've got a lot on your plate - just want you to know we're here for you, even if it's just people to listen when you've had a bad one! :) Lots of luv from your steadies! And thanks for the heads up on the Cosmo issue - I'm going to try to find it!

Nat - I'm so glad you're back - I love your humor in your posts! WTG on eating so well, and definitely, if you're eating soft foods a lot, eat solids for a good week before getting another fill - if you're getting full on a small bit of chicken, you may be filled just fine!! I can tell you from experience, overfull is *not* fun. I didn't PB but I could hardly get Water down at 8pm when we're theoretically more open... it's a VERY unsettling feeling!

Claud - good luck on your flight tomorrow!