Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

heck yeah steph... Tummy Tuck, brachioplasty... breast lift... and brazilian butt lift! I need a booty!!

I say hell.. if I messed up this body, why not fix her?

Wish I was rich!

Thanks Steph and Nat! I actually went in today for a fill but was told to wait. I still have restriction. Trust me.. that's not the problem! The problem is ME stuffing the WRONG foods down my trap! I'm going to start doing better and I will definitely get back on the LB Bandwagon TODAY! I'm glad to be back and I missed talking to u all! Pray for me! And I will do the same for you all!

~Sassy

I just scheduled myself another fill for tomorrow. Gonna curb this growling belly that ive had the past few days. I need just a little bit of help.

Welcome back Sassy!! We are all right here where you left us :-)

Boy you ladies have been chatting up a storm!!

STEPH...thanks for the info on the fills! I found a Dr. that only charges $200 and she's an hour from me, so I think that's a pretty good deal!!

NAT....You CRACK ME UP Girl!!! Sooo happy you're back makin me smile!

BK....glad to hear things went ok in class.

I am still shaken by what happened at VaTech the other day, but as they say "this too shall pass"....

I have been really following the bandster rules this week and eating Protein first and not snacking....and the scale has barely budged! I definitely need the fill! I ate chili and chicken nuggets for lunch yesterday!

SASSY...good to see you back posting. Let us know how we can help you get back on the band wagon! :D

Hi Girls,

You all sound good. Nat, I love when you are up! You are so funny and I am so visual and giggling at the globular brown ass references. Fantastic. I love that you love yourself. I am learning to do the same. It really shines through in your personality when you feel confident with yourself.

Steph-I hear you on the belly jelly. I often feel the same. I am pretty proportionate, but would love to put a knife to my tummy. If I could just wipe that away, I would look so much better. Sometimes I stand in front of my full length mirror and push it all out of the way and I like what I see. I keep working it and I hope it disappears soon.

I am working my band. I am still on mushies until tomorrow and I am not snacking on the crap that was getting me all out of whack before the fill. I think I was feeling a little down on myself. The nice thing is, the scale is reflecting my hard work. I was on it this morning reading 222. I don't remember ever seeing that number since having my babies. I think the lowest I ever got in my many failed attempts was about 227. I have hung out around 224-226 for weeks, so to see it moving is wonderful. Every time I want something, I keep telling myself that if I stay away, I may actually get to 219. The thought of that is almost unfathomable. Very exciting prospect.

VA-I know what you mean about the VA Tech issue. It is really mind boggling and difficult to deal with. I cannot imagine how much more of an impact it is when it is so close to home for you. My heart is sad. Hang in there.

ANyone watching idol tonight? Will this be the night Sanjaya goes home? I almost doubt it. Whatever...it is crazy!

Hey Mommaz!

How was your day? Mine was great. I am telling you one thing - I was lookin mighty fine today. One of our Sr. Mgrs was in from the UK - he hasn't seen me in a while. He told me I look great and gave me a peck on the cheek. I told him he made me feel like a girl again. LOL Don't ask where THAT came from. And I know I said it before, but my butt looked phenomenal in those slacks I had on today.

I really did walk around the IT folks today without my jacket. I know at least 3 of 'em looked at my booty when I passed. At LEAST 3. LOL

I went to Q'Doba's for lunch - do you guys have that? I ordered a side cup of black Beans and grilled chicken with salsa verde and a little cheese on top. It was so good! I think it was a whole cup of food, not more than that. I am eating a piece of "freezer fish" for dinner.

What's freezer fish, you ask? It's some fish I found in a plastic baggie in my freezer - I have no idea what kind it is or how old it is. I George Foreman'd the shit out of it, and I put some hotsauce on it. It's ... edible. I won't be able to eat this whole piece, so I'll save the rest for tomorrow.

I'm going to brown some ground turkey tonight with onions, green peppers and garlic. I will eat off of that for a while. Put it over cottage cheese, eat it with brown rice, eat it with steamed veggies. I think I'll portion it in 4oz cups.

Sassy - I'm glad you're back. When I was feeling low, I made the mistake of cutting myself off from my girls. I will never do that again. "Busy" is not an excuse. We're here for ya.

B'man - I posted in Yahoo about your friend. He's a cutie, and Steve-O is my favorite Jackass. I second the emotion regarding the plastic surgery. First thing is my boobs. I'm getting the girls lifted and plumped. I've never had great tits, and by golly, I'm gonna get some if it kills me. Tummy Tuck and maybe a thigh lift will be next, if I need it. I hope my thighs don't look like deflated balloons when I reach goal.

VaB - It feels good to feel good enough to want to be back. I think when I was "falling down" I didn't feel worthy of being here, cuz I was fuggin up. How are things holding up with you? Did your friend's children make it through the ordeal okay? I got caught up this morning during the Today Show and ended up crying at the father who was talking about his daughter. Just BAWLING. So so so very sad. And so pointless.

Kaydoll - Congrats on the 222! Oh man, my first milestone is 240 (8 pounds away) and my next one is 223. I was 224 when I delivered my son (then I blew up) so I know what you mean by mind boggling. Stay positive, girlfriend, you'll be at 219 before you know it! LOL @ you LOL'ing @ me. I know - I was cracking myself up this morning, too. And yes, I'll be there watching AI tonight. I think either Phil or Chris are (is?) going home.

So, I'm going out here to play with the boy for 45 minutes, give him his bath, and put him in bed. THEN I'm going to attack this elliptical for a solid hour. (Pray for us both...) Do any of you wear a plastic suit when you work out? After which, I'll have some kind of Protein Drink - probably a nectar tonight. I've eaten fish and chicken already.

The boy is KILLING me - gotta run!

nat

Hey girls, I FINALLY hit 100 pounds gone! I am so freaking happy! With all that is going on with me right now I REALLY need something good! :D I did go get some of the fill out on Tuesday. Remember the nurse who did it said I only 2.5 ccs? She is a crack eating liar....I had over 3.25ccs. No wonder I was unable to eat eh?? I have no idea how she made that mistake....I am feeling awsome now. :)

Sassy--I think sometimes staying away from the scale is better anyways! :)

Nat--You freaking crack me up girl....lol....freezer fish! :)

Here are some new pics....

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Yes I know 100 pounds gone and STILL a freaking H rack....good god....

Awww! I love u guys! I was feeling so down and was soooo reluctant to come here because I'd been gone for so long but u guys are the best! I cooked tonight and I WILL be heading to the gym in a few hours... just ate so...

Anyway... I'm feeling better and I thank u all! You've come through for me!

~Sassy

Man this website is confusing the crap out of me!!! Change a layout and the color and I get all sorts of confused. hmph

Booboo-LOVE the pics. Thanks for sharing. Much congrats on the 100lb milestone and I am so happy for you. I can't believe that you had 3.25cc in your band. Maybe you should not go to MD's where they let their nurses smoke crack. never a good idea. hahaha

Nat-mmm freezer fish. You make it sounds so appealing. I see a cookbook in your future. :D To be honest, I always liked your whip ideas back when I was on that endless mushie stage. Enjoy that elliptical beast, but may I ask what a plastic suit is??? Give that baby boy a snuggle for me.

Sassy-I too was skipping out of here and being too busy. I was feeling down because the scale was not moving and I was making poor choices. I was just so tired of being so good all the time. The difference this time is that I DID come back and instead of gaining all my weight back like I have in all my past weightloss attempts, I am dusting myself off and getting back on track. I am conciously making better decisions and coming here to get and give support (which helps immensely). I don't know where I would ever connect with a better bunch of girls that truly understand other than here. I am glad you are here too!!!!

Ok Nat, off to watch AI. I kind of hope if it is not Sanjaya that it is Phil. I know this is terrible but it pains me to look at him. I am sorry because that is terribly judgemental and I am sure he is a swell dude, but I think he looks like that creature from the Lord of the Rings or Dobby the house elf in Harry Potter. :speechles

Later girls.

:wow2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :wow2:

WAY TO GO BOO!!!!!!!!!!! You're looking great - what a super accomplishment!

I'm so glad Kay, Nat and Sassy are all back with us! We're all in this together - I keep my sanity by reading everyone's posts regularly even if I don't post a super lot. You guys are my lifeline!!!

So guys, are you really thinking of tummy tucks and such afterwards? I've been heavy all my life but the last time I lost weight (I only got to 167, so not skinny) I didn't have hanging skin, but that was back when I was 25-26 years old. I don't seem to have any hanging skin yet. Do you guys? I'm trying to figure out if it makes sense to do a consult with a surgeon now to know what I'd be in for... not looking forward to that long recovery time, though!!!

Gotta run!

Love you ladies!

Hey again -

I was on that elliptical for an hour, as promised. I can't believe I went that whole time! I was on "GLUT" setting, and my butt is humming! My calves, too. I burned 560 calories. I rock! I finished watching the documentary on Jonestown tonight, then watched Entourage. I lost myself, kept my body moving and made it through. Then I drank an Isopure drink.

I think I'm going back on my "Pre-Op Diet." I'm going to call the surgeon's office tomorrow and pick up some products. If I eat 6 packages of food each day, that's 600 calories, and 90g Protein. I know, I'm totally on a mission. I fooled around for 2 months and now I'm desperate to get these 8 pounds offa me before next week Friday. *laughing* Insanity, I swear.

Kaydoll - I agree. My ex calls Phil "The Vulture" from the Spiderman comics. HAHA see: http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/vol/3000/2127/2127-6503-1-amazing-spider-man-_400.jpg

Anyhow, I dont' care for him either, and hope he's gone. Chris may have out-sucked him though. I'm also worried about LaKisha. She wasn't very good last night.

Plastic suit = Sauna suit...

65_big.jpg

I have one of those thermo-belts that I wear when I work out, too. It sweats my stomach and I think shrinks it a little bit. I don't know if those suits work, but I used to run in them when I was in college.

Boob Boob Kitty - I AM SO ENVIOUS OF YOUR TREASURE CHEST! I'm a modest C now. I'd love to be a perky full C. You look amazing, girl! Your waist is so small! I understand now why you were complaining the other week about all the 14/16 tops you bought that were too small. Poor lil thing. Do they fit better now? Gorgeous gal, and congrats on the 100lb loss! Can't wait to get there.

Sassy Sis *BIG HUGS* Stick with it. Stick with it. You'll find yourself back in the swing of things in no time!

I'm not watching that American Idol "Idol Gives Back" crap. I don't want to hear all those people singing. Just give me the results and STFU.

Soon as AI is over, I'm going to bed. Dang, it's an hour show tonight? WTF? Total waste.

Hey - I have to go a wedding next weekend. What should I wear? I kind of want to buy a fitted dress of some kind with a fuller type of bottom. I also thought about wearing fitted black pants and a flowy blousy top. Suggestions?

I feel like I'm rambling....

N.

I am a horrible, horrible person. I just laughed myself to TEARS when Sangina got voted off. Did you see him collapse crying on LaKisha's boobage? She stood there and just held him. Ummm, YOU SUCK! I don't think he had the least amount of votes, I think the producers decided enough is enough and axed him. His tears brought me immense joy tonight. Isn't that horrible? I could not BREATHE I was laughing so hard...

On my way to bed, where I know I'll have sweet dreams!

Night ladies!

nathalie

OMG! I'm so glad someone else said somethng first! i was JUST thinking.. wow.. it's finally over! He's G O N E!!! While i can't say I laughed *hehe* I did find myself smiling inside to know the REAL competition can NOW begin!

~Sassy

Sasssy & Nat--I am with you. I hated him. I was so sick of all the hype. Now there is a chance for someone that deserves it to stay! YEAH!!! ;)

Nat--Thanks for the compliment. I am more than willing to share them, I have more than enough! lol... The 14 shirts fit great now. I bought a large shirt at Penny's and it fit! :( I finally feel less of my fat self.

Bannie--I am already saving up for mine TT and breast lift....can't wait!

Speaking of breasts, I go to the Dr later to get results about the lump. Wish me luck! :(