Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

this new version of site is really annoying... I wrote this lenghty response to Kay and VAband last night and POOF! it was gone. Got some error message and everything that I typed disappeard... gggrrrr

I hope they work the bugs out soon!

Sassy! you are always more than welcome. Dont be nervous about us girl! We are glad to have you back :-) and glad that your doing so well

Bannanie - yep im thinking about it. the very bottom of my stomach. I can tell it is not going to be flat. It might not take much, but I dont want that skin there. My arms are almost keeping up, but 40 more lbs and I think they will be much more "loose"... as far as the breasts, I dont mind having C's at all, I just want to get them looking a tad bit perkier. They arent bad now, but they need a little tweeking.

If I am going to all the trouble of losing all this, then i want to be able to get in a bikinni someday and look HOT! That is my goal. One day I will have a pic for you ladies... me on the beach lookin smokin' hot

(HA, boy now THAT is a long way off!! BUT it WILL happen!)

Me too - about everything, Tummy Tuck, Sanjaya, everything. I was so happy to see him go! I had started to feel sorry for him bc I thought how humilating it must be!

Tummy tuck - you betcha! I never had a flat tummy even at 110 lbs! After 3 kids I had the overhang right away that never went away. I KNOW even when I hit goal I'll still have the overhang. I do the same thing Kay, pull it all to one side and think I could be happy like that. Then it flops back down and I stuff it in the jeans. Speaking of jeans another peeve of mine about this blubber is they slide up over the thighs and arse and get to the belly and snapped and everything falls over the top. It just irks the poop outa me!

I'm glad all of you are back - feel like my girls have come home.

I had a over the top day yesterday - around 1400 calories! I was doing ok until that dang Rachel Rae made ice cream with the peaches w/br.sugar and butter sauce - dd got the hungries for it and I had all these apples in the fridge - so she ran to the store and got the ice cream and I whipped up the caramelized apples - I tried to eat a 1/4 cup of ice cream with a little of the apples but ended up going back for 2nds! I was so mad I went to bed at 8! Maybe a sugar induced sleep. Dh came in to bed at 9 and turned on AI so I got up to pee and get a drink and turned it on in the living room, and proceeded to make another 1/2 cup of ice cream with apples! So today I'm back on the bandwagon. Why is it that the junk goes down so easy?

Good morning gals!

:wave: waving to Steph and Brandi since I see you both are on the board with me!

Nat-that Spiderman thing just cracked me up. I actually like some men when they are bald. Just Phil has a real oddness to him.

I will NOT miss Sanjaya doing that fake-o smoldering eyes thing to the cameras! He was a total cheeseball and seriously not talented enough to compete against the others. The real competition will begin now. I have a hard time with Blake because he looks just like my boyfriend when I was a senior in HS. He went to a college nearby, first love and all that crap but to this day I swear he was gay and I was his cover. Makes my insides swirl a bit in a yucky way. He looked just like Blake so it freaks me out.

Good thing I don't vote since I would have nothing to do with talent. haha. I do love Melinda and hope she nails it..though I think she has a career ahead of her regardless of an AI win.

BTW, I have seen those plastic suits. I am not sure about them. I have seen a few people with them on at the gym. They look like they are NASA trainees. hehehehe. But if it works for you, then work it! I am not convinced that sweating profusely=weight loss other than Water loss that will quickly be replaced once you replenish yourself. But I don't know the science behind them so whatever...do you feel like you are in a plastic bag when you wear it? I don't imagine that would be comfy. My sensitive skin would end up all rashy.

Banannie-I am not sure about plastic surgery. I was joking with hubby last night about getting a boob lift and he said, maybe we'd have enough $$$ for one boob this year and get the other one done next year. That would be pretty! I don't know if I could put myself through the pain of surgery. If my skin was really hanging off of me, then I probably would. But my goal is to look good in clothes. I am not as concerned as Brandi with the whole bikini thing (rock on Brandi!).

Boo-:gluck: with the MD appt. Keep us posted!!!

Okay, I am off to get some housework done. Just finished my cottage cheese with pineapple for breakfast..yum! Have a good day.

Hey girls..

Real quick note. I was going to go post my calories on FitDay when I stumbled across a post about thedailyplate.com. I like it even better than FitDay. They have a lot more of the foods I eat. Check it out.

We can even start a "steadies" group over there and track our calories together. It may be too much for some of you since I know not all of us want to watch it that closely. I just feel like I need to motivation because I am desperate to break this 7 week plateau (which is finally budgeing). If anyone is interested, let me know. I have the same profile name over there...kaydotrn and I made a private group called "steady's LB"

BK - weren't you looking into new fill docs? I'm on a yahoo list called "SmartBandsters" and there was a gal there RAVING about her new fill doc in TN - I'll PM you her posts so you can see what she said, ok?

Nat - don't do the plastic suits. My son did that stuff when he wrestled, all it does is make you lose Water weight. Its just a temporary fix, he used it just to make weight then he'd drink a gatorade and be right back up there. I know its not healthy. He also does the belly band and thinks I should too - it doesn't make alot of sense to me tho so I never have gotten one.

Speaking of my son, I've told you he's into the UFC stuff. He has his first fight in July in Stubenville OH, he's so excited.

I had a horrible call this morning. From my bank - I was $1200 overdrawn! @#$%&*$%# All my fault too. So I had to run to another bank and take from our savings - don't think I want to tell the dh about that! I'm trying to devise a way of paying it back before he finds out... Lord help me. What a wonderful day it has become!

Steph - bummer on the overdraft! Isn't that the worst feeling?

Kay - I don't track my calories regulary (I do use Fitday when I do), when I'm tracking it's more watching that I get enough calories or enough Protein. But, if you guys do it and it really works, I may consider joining!

Nat - I made the mistake of looking at this thread at 9:55pm Pacific Time - they hadn't yet announced who was leaving AI! Next week I'm going to have to stay off the thread until after American Idol is done!

Brandi - I'm with you. I want a hot bod when all of this is done. I'm hoping my skin bounces back enough but I think it's unlikely... I'll probably do at least a Tummy Tuck, maybe something with my boobs (they're not bad but could be perkier!). We'll have to just wait and see I guess!!

Nat - I made the mistake of looking at this thread at 9:55pm Pacific Time - they hadn't yet announced who was leaving AI! Next week I'm going to have to stay off the thread until after American Idol is done!

Aww man, I'm sorry, Annie. I am SO sorry. I didn't even think of west coast folks when I spoiled the ending. I won't do that again, not with any show. :eek: I hate spoilers.

I watched the "eviction" 3x (TiVo) and laughed hysterically each time. Just COMEDY.

No worries Nat - since most of you are "back east" compared to me - you all chat - I'm I think one of the few west coasters on here. I'll just stay away if I don't want to know!

And I was VERY glad Sanjaya went home, even though his home town is a whopping 10 miles from where I live!

Hey girls, just got back from Dr. No news really. Tuesday I have an ultrasound and then I am on stand by for a MRI/biopsy. That depends on what the ultrasound tellls them. The mammo didn't show much because of my age my breast tissue is so dense. Blah....

How is everyone else today??

BRANDY...sorry you didn't get any definitive news today! But a HUGE CONGRATS ON hitting the 100 mark!! You look FABULOUS!!!! I can't Wait til I get there!

SASSY and NAT...both of you have mentioned that you didn't feel like you should be posting when you're not doing well....but you should know by now that that is when you need to be posting the MOST! We're here for each other to pick each other up in good times and Bad! Remember that!

SANJAYA IS GONE!!!! Wooo hooo!!! I can still watch that show now :eek:

NAT...my friends daughter is doing ok, but I think she's still in Shock. I'm sure a lot of kids there are. But everyone will hopefully get through it.

As for me...I need my fill!!! Only 1 more week til my appt w/my new fill Dr (ANNIE, I was the one that was looking for someone). I can't WAIT! I know I don't need a lot....just enough to keep me from snacking and eating! :eek:

Hope you're all doing well...for those of you Greys Anatomy Fans...tonight should be good! ;) (survivor too!)

Survivor was the best ever tonight! I've been watching it since the 2nd season and I think tonight was the best ever! Any of you watching got a fav? My guy is Earl - and Yaman, my lady is Cassandra. What they did tonight was great. Now I can't wait to see whats gonna happen next week. The preview showed the "other" guys had found yaman's idol. I actually thought this season was a little boring, even missed a couple weeks, but tonight turned it around for me, I'm addicted again.

I did very good today. I kept the calories below 1100. As long as I'm below 1200 I feel good. No more ice cream!

Boo I have to tell you again you look great! 100 lbs is amazing. I'm praying for you, only good reports.

VA - I'm glad you found a new doctor. You'll be back on your way down now.

Kay I checked out that new website - took a peek, the only thing is I've been doing fitday for so long now and I check my reports out all the time - if I switch now I'd lose all that data. I like seeing my graph going down. So I guess I'll just stick with fitday.

Hi Girls,

Steph-I agree about the fitday and the weightloss graphs! The nice thing about daily plate though is I took about 5 minutes and logged all my weekly weigh-ins back to October on it and now have the same graphs. Like anything, change can be hard and there are things I have not become used to on the site yet. but overall I think it is easier than Fitday because it has better food lists (more restaurants and brand names) and I like the fitness stuff better..it actually had more accurate calories burned for elliptical machine and all that. I am going to give it a shot but like anything, I am always full steam ahead when I am new to something then eventually peter off...we'll see.

One thing that disturbed me is that there is a group called something like "ana" and it is all anorexics that are tracking how low their calories are. There are people on there who have days of calories that are 20 cals each day. Wild and scary!!! They are living off of green tea and Water. Can you imagine? I don't like having my info so out there though so I am keeping my little group private (assuming anyone is interested..I am tracking regardless but love to have some friends with me).

Banannie-sorry for ruining AI!!! To be honest, I just want to know who is going home and wish they would skip all that "after the commercial break" crapola! I will try to remember that next week.

Went to Chili's today for lunch. It was first day since last week that I was on solids. Fill MD said 4 days liquid and 3-4 days mushies. I ordered the buffalo chicken salad. It was HUGE..or at least seems it now. In the past I would have devoured it and probably ate my kids fries and maybe some of their chicken. Today I ate 1/3 for lunch and 1/3 for dinner. I will have the other 1/3 for lunch tomorrow. It was so yummy. Yes I know the chicken is breaded, but when it is broken over 3 meals, it doesn't seem so bad!

If this restriction keeps up, I will be in a good place.

I am off gals. Have a good night.

KAY...I'll check out that website you use tomorrow...I am using myfooddiary.com, but if you're is free, its definitely worth checking out! :confused:

STEPH...how old is your son? My 17 yr old is a HUGE UFC Fan too! He's got me sucked into that reality show ;-) LOL Good luck to him on his first match!!

Survivor last night...WOW!!! Best episode I've seen in a long time!!!

KAYDOT...i'm checking out that site thedailyplate.com, but can't figure out how to connect to you! Did you start a group? If so, what's the name? Maybe we should have a Steadies group there that people can join if they want? It looks pretty cool and has a lot of restaurant info in it that myfooddiary.com doesn't have! I'm willing to try it!