Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's fantastic! WTG Sarah!

Go Sar! Go Sar! Go Sar! Gives me hope to stick with 5:2. Low number still there most days. Haven't gotten to Curves yet still high on the to do list. Remember I am BrownDoesAll mostly for others so I gotta push through to find time for myself and I will. Stay tuned!

Hello lovely people, as usual this thread moves on so fast.

Coops, hope your surgeon can suggest something to you, maybe if he gives a definite yes or no that can help you get your mind around it. If the answer is no you then know it is something you have to live with and so you can get some coping strategies into place. Also if an expert says it is OK then you might just feel better about it.

Wanda so glad 5:2 is starting to work for you, I do encourage you to get a regular exercise routine going.

Kim, those pictures of you were fab, loved the corset.

Denise, hope Bill returns soon and you can sort things out face to face.

Sheryl, you cannot be responsible for the Ex's living arrangements, especially as you have already been helping him and he knew the deadline. It is emotional blackmail.

Sarah, those readings are amazing, you must be so glad to have found 5:2

Florinda sorry your friend is a jerk, I salute you for picking yourself up and carrying on with your lifting even though just being in the gym with him could be stressful.

As for me I am desperate to be overweight. I am back down to my lowest (172) but 171 would make me overweight, I have seen that number in the last couple of days but it hasn't stuck. Fast day today and I hope that helps.

Sorry to anyone I have missed. Going to exercise now, shower then to work for a 1pm - 9pm shift.

I'm so far behind, jet-lagged and sick too -- but I just had to say, coops, I slept like the dead (must've been the sickness cos I NEVER do!) in my flight home...and woke up right over Wales! :)

KIM!!!   I just FOUND the pics!  LOl  I kept seeing the reference to them from everyone but I somehow missed your link.  Let me just say, You look amazing!!   Your arms!!!!!  Seriously, I'm sure you looked DEE VINE!!   Ha!

• Kathy ----   As for me I am desperate to be overweight. I am back down to my lowest (172) but 171 would make me overweight, I have seen that number in the last couple of days but it hasn't stuck. Fast day today and I hope that helps.

OMG!   That is so awesome, kathy!   Don't you just love that feeling of accomplishment?   Proud of you!!

Browndoesitall for ALL needs to now focus on herself for a change!   LOL   Yeah, right.  (I can hear you saying that!)  I know the feeling - I think all I do now is take care of, pick up, take to school, corral and feed Grandgirls while Daughter is working full time and going to RN school full time plus a night course!   I'm ready for this to be over!!!

Glad you persevered with 5:2 and that it is finally paying your some dividends!!!!!!

Go Sar! Go Sar! Go Sar! Gives me hope to stick with 5:2. Low number still there most days. Haven't gotten to Curves yet still high on the to do list. Remember I am BrownDoesAll mostly for others so I gotta push through to find time for myself and I will. Stay tuned!

Dee - if you saw a blurr running around in the south Wales region it was me doing my headless chicken impression...lol... what a great place to wake up!

And yes, Kin, you do look DEE-VINE!

I'm fasting today - so far so good, but hubby is cooking sausage and chips as we speak!  Damn his fast metabolic rate! I think I'll have some porridge later!

I haven't gone back to Curves yet (although I am doing other exercise) and I am starting to feel bad about it - I am paying the membership after all - but I am finding it hard to get up and go!  Must. Get. Back. To. Curves.

Not fasting today, headed to the weight room in a few minutes, going to try to do it myself, hold my head high etc.  Also going to try to get in at least 1200 cals without any of it being crap, difficult here!  I had a handful of peanuts in the shell just now, before my workout, I'm nervous as to what my reaction to them will be - I ate a single bite, A SINGLE BITE of breaded chicken tender last night and within 2 minutes had an occular migraine!

You have nothing to NOT hold your head high about, Florinda!   Just sayin...   There are JERKS everywhere, obviously, and you seem to have attracted one who, I guess, initially thought he wanted to be your "knight in shining armor" til he thought about it a little while and then decided it was more about HIM than YOU!   Hang in!!!   And you look great in your new pic!!

Thanks for all of the kind words, everyone. Thanks for all your encouragement through all of this, it really is helpful.

Coops, the sausage and chips sound delish! Are chips like french fries? Save some for tomorrow when you aren't fasting.

Wanda, I think you'll like Curves and I bet adding some exercise will help with losing. Too bad there aren't more hours in the day to get everything done.

Cathy, congrats on getting to your lowest! I have a feeling 171 is going to stick any day and you can shout out your new low!

Dee, get some sleep. Any word on your apartment yet? Is it almost ready so you can be home again?

Fast day was fine for me yesterday. My next fast will be on Thursday. Boot camp tonight, I don't want to go. It's so cold here I just want to stay in the house. I will go though, because the girls are fun to work out with. I have to keep myself moving and exercising or else the winter depression will take over.

Happy Tuesday, Ladies!

Testing my little video link - bad videos from NFC win :D

and chanting crowd on the way out of c-link field

Had a very serious talk with hubby last night to stop bringing bad food home - got really angry about feeling like I am going to fail and regain all of my weight. Just when I would be doing great and getting carbs under control - donuts and candy and chips get brought home - wanting to go out and eat hamburgers every night...told him it has to stop (this man has also had vsg surgery).

I swear that I have crossed some threshold that now I am in the grips of full on food-focused addiction again - if there is something I should not eat around the house, I cant stop thinking about it until I have eaten all of it...to the point I can make myself sick.

Sorry to pop in and vent - just getting things back in line before they spiral way out of control...go hawks!

yo vent away my lovely... that is what we are hear for! I too would feel cross if there was a lot of junk food in the house. When Steve had his sausage and chips -yes like french fries only thicker - I left the room... went and plucked my eyebrows. Once they'd finished their food, I had my porridge! but it was hard!!

Man, I am at 535 right now but I am struggling to keep at it the last few fast days! I only managed 6:1 last week. ????. Got to do better this week 'cause I have been downing too many carbs in the past two weeks!

It truly amazes me how quickly the "carbs" craving can take over a body!!! Ha! It's been soooo cold here this winter all I want to do is eat comfort food!!!!!!!

Georgia U know EXACTLY what I am saying. Yep not enough hours in the day. If. There were I would fill them doing stuff for others. Line in the sand I am joining this week. B(teries dying