Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nectar Protein drinks???

Hi Audree!

I have the strawberry Kiwi and it's good! I also have the nectar Naturals Peach and really like that as well. I want to try the Apple, glad someone else thought it was ok, I'll probably try that next.

I'd had some chocolate stuff that I've used for years and thought it was ok, then I tried the nectar, and I can't stomach the Chocolate! :)

Annie

***I just heard of one and got to taste it - it was ok My newly banded friend had one the other day.

IDS makes it - it is called New-whey. less than 4 oz of liquid with 42 grams of Protein. I haven't found it in a store yet - I may have to order it on line - but the Orange flavor was doable - and for 176 calories, 42 grams of Protein is great.

It comes in individual servings in what looks like a little test tube. Be careful, though - the old version only had 25 grams of protein. You have to be sure you are getting the new one.

I saw this post and decided to give it a try..42g of protein seems like a pretty good motive!

I ordered the fruit punch, and mixed it with a can of sprite zero and it's like drinking cherry 7 up! It is actually no protein taste.

I also ordered several packets of the nectar samples. I tried Roadside Lemonade yesterday in diet tea and it was just gross. But I'm going to try the others in the sprite zero.

Some people's docs say no carbonation, but mine said okay as long as it's not more than one a day and as long as it's not sugared.

I love Protein Nectar! So far I've tried Crystal Skye (very good with Crystal Light Pink Lemonade), Fuzzy Navel is fantastic with Crystal Light Tangerine strawberry YUMMY! I bought Green apple today and will try it tomorrow :)

I love Protein Nectar! So far I've tried Crystal Skye (very good with Crystal Light Pink Lemonade), Fuzzy Navel is fantastic with Crystal Light Tangerine strawberry YUMMY! I bought Green apple today and will try it tomorrow :)

I stopped drinking them for a while, but I think I will start adding one a day!!! I bought a sampler pack.

Thanks for reminding me!

HELP! I’m struggling & need feedback on your nectar experience. Specifically, I’m looking for Nectar recipes using Crystal Light or DaVinci Syrup, etc. I know it is an old one, but I hope you don’t mind my bumping this thread with the cross-post bellow!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just placed an order for a bunch of nectar samples to fool around with again. I remember from my early post-op days that while all the flavors were heinous in my opinion (overpowering whey smell/taste), the texture of Nectar Protein was rather like fruit punch or Kool-aid.

I’ve read all sorts of things on the net about mixing Nectar with Crystal Light but nobody ever says which flavor Nectar gets mixed with which flavor C.L. drink mix -- never mind what ratio of CL to Nectar is used to make these cocktails!?! Or if it is prepared or still-in-powder-form Crystal Light being used?!? Maybe there’s success with adding specific DaVinci S/F syrups to certain Nectar flavors...? What are your recipes/formulas for making Nectar tasty?

It’s all a great mystery to me...but I’m desperate enough for something NOT creamy to try my hand at unraveling the secrets behind Nectar! Any suggestions?

I am having a hard time getting my Protein in at all and I would love to try these nectar drinks but I really don't want to buy a whole container and end up not liking it. I read that some of you have gotten a sample pack but I can't find anywhere on the internet that sales sample packets. If y'all know of any place, please let me know....Thanks:thumbup: