Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Everyone,

Edited by *susan*
Links to facebook groups are against forum rules. Private and public groups can be created here on VST.

Edited by *susan*
Links to facebook groups are against forum rules. Private and public groups can be created here on VST.

Thois is my first post or reply so hope i am doing this right....I just got my sleeve date for August 14 am very nervous mainly because of my age which I will be 68 in August so need all the encourgament I can get...Would like to stay in contact.. as much as possiable

I'm glad you posted. I am also a senior who's being sleeved Aug. 20th in Dallas. I understand your concern, but if you've been cleared for surgery and have a good doctor, things will turn out good. We'll have to keep in touch.

I'm glad you posted. I am also a senior who's being sleeved Aug. 20th in Dallas.

Got the date wrong. I'm Aug. 23.

Anyone getting sleeved on August 19 or around that time?? If so who's doing it and where are you going? I'm getting sleeved by Dr. Aceves in Mexicali . Would like to keep in contact with people getting sleeved around the same date always better to have support from people who are going through the same thing at around the same time :)

I'm Aug. 19 th

I'm Aug. 19 th

Who are you with ?

I'm Aug. 19 th

Who are you getting sleeved with :)

I'm a August 19th'er with Dr. Wegner in Memphis, Tn!! Are my fellow future sleevers ready? I started packing my bag today just to be sure I don't forget anything important!!

I have packed as well so nervouse but excited at the same time I have to leave here on the 17 so my flight will be there on time for my pre op on the 18. Not to long now !!!

Who are you getting sleeved with :)

With Dr. Kuhn in Dallas. Sorry for not responding sooner, I have not been on here in a while. :D

So gang are we nearly ready? Working at a frenzied pace to have stuff done before I take the next 3 weeks off-- so tired. I think I've adjusted to this pre-op pittance of a diet, don't know what I will do when it's time to go to all Clear liquids on Sunday. Probably whine to you guys :-)

Praying for safe travels to those going far away for your procedures as well.

I'm all packed and ready to go for tomorrow. I'm working tonight just to keep my mind off things. I think the anxiety would new worse if I was just sitting at home waiting. I'm hoping I packed enough but not too much that I look like an over prepared pack mule :P luckily we live about 5 miles from the hospital so I'd I really need anything hubby can run home for me.

Well gang we are "on the other side". I thought this day would never arrive and now it's DONE! Hope all are well and on the road to recovery! I'm finally feeling well enough to log in!

Yep could not believe the day came ;). Honestly this has been the easiest surgery I have had yet. So that alone gives me confidence to do it Hope every one else went well :) keep in touch everyone we all need support