Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am in the process of moving and today I decided to get rid of all my sizse 24s. I think I even had a 26 in there and a lot of 3x. I am now down to 1x (I even slipped into a Large the other day) and a tight 20 on the bottom. I do feel more comfortable in a 22 but boy do those tight 20s look good! Anyway, I have a 10 lb goal right now and that would bring me right over the 40+ mark and 1/2 way to my goal of 82 lbs. I lost 30 lbs preop so once I hit my goal I would have lost 120 lbs down to 200 lbs. I'm at 247 right now. Thanks for reading.

I am in the process of moving and today I decided to get rid of all my sizse 24s. I think I even had a 26 in there and a lot of 3x. I am now down to 1x (I even slipped into a Large the other day) and a tight 20 on the bottom. I do feel more comfortable in a 22 but boy do those tight 20s look good! Anyway, I have a 10 lb goal right now and that would bring me right over the 40+ mark and 1/2 way to my goal of 82 lbs. I lost 30 lbs preop so once I hit my goal I would have lost 120 lbs down to 200 lbs. I'm at 247 right now. Thanks for reading.

Julie,

Congratulations on clearing out the old clothes! That's what I spent yesterday doing. I went in to my majorly overstuffed closet with the intention of finding out exactly which of my many black slacks actually fits right now or will fit soon. Along the way I filled four garbage bags with clothes - 2 with sport/casual and 2 with office/work clothes. The 4X pants are history along with any of the 3X tops and some of the more generously cut 2X tops. The pounds aren't really dropping but my body is definitely rearranging.

Tomorrow I'll reconnect with my old trainer and get back into going to the gym regularly. Hopefully the scale will start moving again.

Jo Ann

I too have cleared out my closets. I was in a tight 20 in jeans and am now in a 16. However, I have a problem with getting rid of the bags. I have them sitting in my bedroom. I have always gained the weight back and have been glad I didn't get rid of them in the past when I have cleaned my closets. CONGRATULATIOS jule, jo ann and losingjusme for your fabulous success in your weight loss and getting rid of the clothes for good. I hope I will soon have the confidence in myself that the weight is not coming back. It has just been over 10 years that I have seen under a size 16. CONGRATS AGAIN.

okay thanks, another wuestion again about the terms, i just asked in anotherthread but if u are here u can answer it for me too what is TWOterville

okay thanks, another wuestion again about the terms, i just asked in anotherthread but if u are here u can answer it for me too what is TWOterville

Moving from the 300s to the 200s

Jo Ann

Love the NSV's... I just did something a little different... I just dragged out the 2 boxes of clothes in sizes below what I have been wearing and started putting things INTO my closet that fit me, now/again.

My Mom and Sister are both heavy - and we have swapped clothes back and forth for years as we each moved up and down in DietLand.

Since I was left behind the last time they lost weight, I ended up with most of the clothes... It's like Christmas everytime I wear something "new".

:]

Renebean...I have a twin sister that use to be heavy and has lost alot of weight and I get all of her hand me downs. It's pretty awesome because she wears nothing but name brands and that isn't something I would ever spend my money on. So for me it is also like Christmas every time I fit into the next size. She was never any higher than an 18 so now that I'm in a 16 I have gotten some pretty awesome stuff. I feel like a queen. Congratulation on your great progress.

Congrats to everyone moving down on your sizes!! It's an awesome feeling isn't it? :)