Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Chat/New Jersey Style

Jules, how's the bike butt? The new job? I'm looking forward to seeing you next week!

Cindy

Hi Cindy ~ the bike butt is fine. I can even ride for an hour now and it is ok. I won't start the new job for a couple of months. They did agree to start paying me the big buck beginning in February. So that helps! I am looking forward to seeing you next week as well.

ugh my nose is runny yet stuffy...hate that BLECK

Meeting went well but, I'm pooped. Must be catching everyone's cold that has had them around me. Hmmm should of made chicken Soup this week hahaha.

Hey Gals...

*Hands Sherry a tissue and a bowl of chicken soup*

Feelin kind of pooped... think I'm PMSing. Did go to the Y... did 1.25 miles and then work out on the weights for about 20 minutes. Wish there was a way to skip the getting sweaty part...lol.

We can't go to the Y tomorrow as my dd has a band concert so I guess I'll have to get on the treadmill here at home since I seem to have become slightly paranoid about skipping a day. I'm on my 4th week of exercising ... shouldn't I be skinny by now???....hehehehe.

Okay... sorry didn't do personals... will have to catch up another time!

Morning All...

Just wanted to wish you all a happy day. :mad:

Good Mornin' Darcy ....back at ya.

Peekin in....at work but, not sure I'll last today. My nose feels like sandpaper and looks like Rudolfs lol. Feelin under the weather on this VERY cold New England day. Entertained the account last night...left my briefcase at work so had to come in today even though I'm feeling like crapola. Eh...say la' vee'...do what I can today and then maybe head home early and slip into my jammies. Ahhhh now that would be nice :mad:

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Awww, Sherry, so sorry you are feeling sick and stuffy. I had that same thing right after New Years. Yucky. Hope you are tying up your loose ends and heading out the door to the warm bed!

Hi Darcy! Have fun at the band concert...hey, just run up and down the bleachers or something while you're there!

Sounds like the NJ girls are a very busy bunch today...today's a quiet day for me. Tomorrow is busy, but today, I'm going back to the closet, and shovel out all that crapola that has been stuffed in there over the past decade. Yesterday, I found a stack of Christmas cards from the year 1999. Seriously. No tellin' what treasures I will find today!

See ya'll later...hugs to all!

Cindy

Good Morning,

Well I am going to need some chicken Soup to along with Annie & Sherry. That sinus thing never cleared up and it is back. I am going to call the doc and see if they will just call me something in.. I was also tight as a drum these past days and could not figure out what was going on. Anyway TOM is the culprit but it usually never really does much to restriction but this time it made me PB twice and that was on liquids. I am feeling much better in that sense but how weird that it happened.

Work is quite busy and I am trying to organize my files here and get ready for the year to come. I will try to post personals on what I remember since I have been stopping by to read.

Cindy - When your done there missy hope on over here. I need help with my closet ~ Now are those cards ones you saved or was sending out?

Kat ~ I understand what you mean about your Brother. I had an Uncle (mom's brother) he use to work construction and was on the roof and fell. He broke his legs and hit his head. They had to put pins everywhere in his body to put him together. Once he recoverd he was the meanist person you had ever met. Was never like that before the accident. We were happy to have him alive but I don't know if he was? He passed away years ago from smoke Inhalation but granted he was already dying from his liver..Drinking to much.

Annie ~ get better girl.. You all need a break

Irene / Eileen - you are both beautiful chicas.. Pretty Eyes

Jules ~ Big bucks, we don't have a review till May I believe so who knows if I will get anymore. I do keep asking that is a given.

Well if you have not see the news for Greeley, we are going to have a high profile trial. Seems a police officers wife was shot and killed in cold blood by the Sherrifs investigators wife who bore a baby 10 months ago from the police officer. Our little Payton Place -

Darcy ~ keep up the good work chica.

Gots to go.. BYe

Hi friends--not even going to attempt to do personals---I slept a total of about 2 hours last night. DH went to work yesterday morning at 5:30---he starts at 6....they had one disaster after another, one emplyee problem after another, and he finally made it home today just after noon...he worked 36 hours straight. I had left a light on in case he made it in, and between that, and reflux, I just could not sleep. Today he slept when he got in, but I had the grandbaby, and I decided I would split some wood ( I am getting real muscles girls!!!), so DH wouldn't have it to do, now I am tired!!! When he woke up. I reheated what was going to be last nights dinner, he got up and ate, and I think we will be going to bed very soon. I think I better sit up and watch Grey's Anatomy--I am afraid if I try to watch it in bed, I'll be snoring before the first commercial!!! Actually DH said that with the weight I have lost, I no longer snore! What to do about his snoring now!!!

Hope all of you sickies---Sherry, Mary---and whoever else is snifflin' and snufflin'---feel lots better real soon.

Talk to y'all tomorrow!!

Kat

Kat....Hope you are getting some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's.

Sherry... omigosh... very good internest interpretation of a cold...I could actually hear you saying that...lol. Sorry you are so sickie... hope your hubby takes good care of you!

Mary... that happens big time for me with my TOM... and the nurse at the surgeoin I now see for my fills was like... "I have never heard of such a thing". I told her to hang out at a Lap Band site and she would hear it plenty! Hope they find something to clear up the sinus situation soon too.

Cindy... have you come out of the closet yet...hehehehehe. Did you find that MP3 player in there???? The band concert was painful...lol. Their regular band teacher goofing off with her new baby so they have a sub. She did a great job filling in but it is really apparent the kids just don't follow her like their regular teacher. It was disorganized and the kids looked confused and unsure of themselves and it showed... my ears will never be the same...lol.

Well girls... I didn't go to the Y but did do the treadmill at home. I had a really hard time... it felt like my muscles had suddenly taken a vacation and forgt to mention they were leaving! ANyhoo...did the 2 miles... owie... and am going to take a break from the walking today.

Happy Friday!

Isn't that strange....I told my bariatric surgeon's assistant (or trainee) the same thing that when TOM is around my band is really tight he said he had never heard it. So when the surgeon came in he told him that and Dr. Jones said although he's never had that complaint he can understand that if my body usually held onto 2-3 pounds of Fluid it would make sense. Geesh! Male docs hahaha

Good Morning Y'all!

Just sticking my head in to say hello! I used up all my time this morning putting a roast in the crockpot for supper tonight. I just didn't want to have to come home and cook again!

I don't know if I will make it here tomorrow or not, going to my DB to make some tamales after I do my running in the morning.

Everyone have a great day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEANIE !!!!

:happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: :happybday2: