Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Day 9:

Today I got up and took a shower, finally shaved my legs, did my hair, and makeup. I took my 3 year old to the movies and to play at the mall play area. We came home and took a nap.

I just cleaned up my house a little. (Dishes/laundry)

I feel really good just tired. I'm trying to drink more Water.

I am going to try and not weigh myself for one week! We will see how that goes!

Day 10:

I've been at the mall all day.

I purchased some Thai broth from a food place in the mall and it was awesome!!

I also purchased a size 12 dress with hopes of getting into it in mid August for a wedding. I'm a 16/18 now so it's doable!

How is everyone? I'm having zero problems drinking. My left side is still sore but I know that's expected until the inside stitch breaks.

You can't have any Protein for 2 weeks? That's a long time. They told me that the Protein is the most important thing and helps you heal. I didn't start feeling better until day 4 when I finally got some protein in.

I'm getting protein (close to 60g/day) from the skim milk & the powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury chicken Soup. Also, because I was having some diarrhea issues, they OK'd me to add in liquid yogurt, which also has good protein. I go Wed for my 2 week check-up. I'm not having any problems taking in nutrients, either, and haven't had any hunger pangs at all (even head hunger!).

I'm getting Protein (close to 60g/day) from the skim milk & the unjury chicken Soup. Also' date=' because I was having some diarrhea issues, they OK'd me to add in liquid yogurt, which also has good Protein. I go Wed for my 2 week check-up. I'm not having any problems taking in nutrients, either, and haven't had any hunger pangs at all (even head hunger!).[/quote']

That's awesome!! My 2 week is Wednesday too. I ordered the Unjury products and should get them any day. This morning I mixed 2 scoops 46 G protein of nectar lemonade with Water and ice and it was really good. Right now I'm having my last scoop of strawberry nectar with 6 oz of skim milk which also has like 9g of protein. I'm over the sweet stuff! I'm ready for mushy foods!!

My friend made me about 2 gallons each of chicken stock & beef stock. We froze them in 2 cup containers & I have simmered a cup of of one or the other every night with some fresh rosemary or basil. I used the Unjury Soup when I was feeling lazy. That has totally saved me from sweet overload.

My friend made me about 2 gallons each of chicken stock & beef stock. We froze them in 2 cup containers & I have simmered a cup of of one or the other every night with some fresh rosemary or basil. I used the powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury Soup when I was feeling lazy. That has totally saved me from sweet overload.

I think I'm going to try some fresh ginger in some broth. I had some today at a Thai restaurant and it was soooo good. Isn't is funny how we get a thrill out of different Soups. Lol I never thought I would really do this. I pray we both are very successful and can get healthy!!

Where are you from? I'm in Denton, Tx.

Haven't seen these numbers in over 5 years!!! Amazing!!!

Starting weight 203

post-59403-13813667223176_thumb.jpg

Haven't seen these numbers in over 5 years!!! Amazing!!!

Starting weight 203

Woohoo!!! Yay for you. That is awesome!

That's awesome weight loss, good for you! I'm in Athens, GA, about an hour outside of ATL. I go for my 2 week check tomorrow, and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm having trouble getting in enough plain Water, but then again I'm still on clears, so everything I consume is water-based. I think plain or straight water isn't as important on clears for that reason.

I had my two week appt today. Doctor was happy with my weight. I feel wonderful! I'm ready for my left side to stop hurting, they said within the week.

I was cleared to swim! Yay

Day 3 - I am going to be brave and go to Walmart. I'm going to purchase a heating pad and a abdominal pad. I was able to drink 4 ounces of soy milk' date=' diluted fruit juice and multiple Dixie cups of Water. I don't know what the gargling sound everyone experiences is. I haven't felt that.

To future sleevers:

You can do this!

It is very uncomfortable and sore on your left side. With pain meds and lots of walking everything is getting better.[/quote']

I am on my two week postop date and I have had extreme pain on my left side, more than I thought I would, to the point where I have to wear a really restrictive garment to keep the burning pain near the incision from just throbbing. Has anyone else experienced this and does it stop after two weeks?

The pain in my left side is awful! I cried today and almost passed out. It's the worst pain and I've had a c-section. The doctor said its normal and it will go away soon. It's a muscle that feels like its ripping on my side.

My husband bought me lemonade and strawberry nectar Protein. Really good! I don't feel like I'm eating a shake. Highly recommend!

I also purchased a bag of ice from sonic and that's good.

We made popsicles with the nectar' date=' yummy!!

I'm not even counting what I drink, it's stresses me out. If I'm awake, I'm sipping. It's amazing how I'm not hungry at all!!

Nausea has gone away, never threw up! I was able to breathe through it.

I have to wear compression socks during the day and can take them off at night.

Heating pad again is amazing!! I slept 4 hrs last night with it.

I didn't take any pain meds today. I purchased a liquid B12 and strawberry chewable gas meds. I've started a million movies and fall asleep! Lol

My stomach started making his strange sound during the night. It felt like it was twisting, kind of hurt. Then as soon as I stood up, the bowels started to flow! Lol I've never been so thrilled to toot in my life! Lol Made a big difference. I took a shower on day 3 and I will take another tomorrow.

On day 3 I went through a brief moment of asking myself and my husband, "what have I done??". I feel silly for even thinking that. I'm sure it's a natural feeling for everyone. My best friend has left me for life! food was always my friend yet it was trying to kill me.

I'm setting goals for myself for the first time!!

1. Play on the playground at least twice a week with my 3 year old!

2. Purchase a bike and start riding as a family.

3. Start painting again.

4. Get off the couch and go outside and play with the dogs.

5. Cook healthy meals for my husband and child so that my daughter is raised eating the correct way.

6. Be happy and love myself. I'm the only one who can make myself happy.

NO REGRETS!!!![/quote']

Amen to this!!! I've asked this same question over and over what have I done!!!??? But going to start setting my own lil list of new goals tytyty!!

Amen to this!!! I've asked this same question over and over what have I done!!!??? But going to start setting my own lil list of new goals tytyty!!

I just purchased an indoor exercise bike!! Yay

I have already gone to the playground but was a little sore so just walked through the main parts of the playground. Loving life!

I just purchased an indoor exercise bike!! Yay

I have already gone to the playground but was a little sore so just walked through the main parts of the playground. Loving life!

That is awesome, thanks so much for the motivation it's always too to know there are others out there that have been through it, question formula? When on full liquids can you have shrimp broth?? Hubby made shrimp cocktail and I was thinking of having some of the broth....