Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok, tomorrow is the big day! I want any advice you guys can give me. What should I expect? Feel? Pain level?

I have had a c-section before.

Taking medicine after?

Nervous!!!

Plano, Tx with Dr. Nick Nicholson

You will be just fine, take it one day at a time and do just what your Dr says. It will be a little rough going at first but you will start feeling like yourself again in just a few weeks, take your time to heal and don't jump into anything to quick. I know what I'm talking about because I was sleeved 1 year ago today and I'm down 125 lbs so I can assure you it works. (((Hugs))) and prayers for tomorrow! Keep us updated on your progress!

Sent from Gaye's iPad Mini using VST

I had a c-section too before my sleeve and the pain of the c-section was much worse than this but it's not to say that the sleeve is a breeze. You will be in pain and uncomfortable for a few days or weeks but just think about the end of the road. Good luck and God bless.

Thank you! I plan on being very active on here. I love seeing people's transformations

This I not an easy road, that's for sure. Day 2 and i feel a little better. Nausea comes and goes. Left side hurts really bad from he big incision. The has pain was the worst! I'm drinking Water fine.

Wow I was a little drugged when I wrote my last comment. All kinds of errors!!

Wow I was a little drugged when I wrote my last comment. All kinds of errors!!

How are you doing? Every day gets better so hang in there!!!! :-)

I'm ok, really sore. Trying to get my liquids in. Thats hard to do.

Day 3 - I am going to be brave and go to Walmart. I'm going to purchase a heating pad and a abdominal pad. I was able to drink 4 ounces of soy milk, diluted fruit juice and multiple Dixie cups of Water. I don't know what the gargling sound everyone experiences is. I haven't felt that.

To future sleevers:

You can do this!

It is very uncomfortable and sore on your left side. With pain meds and lots of walking everything is getting better.

If Water is hard to drink, try smart water or Fiji water. They are "softer" than tap water :-). Take it easy at Walmart. I went when I was a few days out and was exhausted when I got home!

I will, just need to walk a little. Im going to drive the scooter and get out when I need something. Going for a heating pad.

Water is one of the only things that doesn't bother me.

Ok' date=' tomorrow is the big day! I want any advice you guys can give me. What should I expect? Feel? Pain level?

I have had a c-section before.

Taking medicine after?

Nervous!!!

Plano, Tx with Dr. Nick Nicholson[/quote']

Congrats on your new road to success :-)

Thanks!

Walmart was ok, I went in for a heating pad. I'm home and tools some pain meds and about to take a nap. I haven't passed any gas. I have burped a lot.

Just had my sleeve the 20th...was walking the same nigh but had an excessive amount of gas pain...I did not use morphine because it makes me nauseous and the gagging and vomiting pressure of my freshly cut stomach would have hurt more than anything...so I did no pain killers til late last night, I got a liquid dose of Tylenol with codeine (half a dose) and I slept like a baby! I started on liquid diet yesterday and I was able to tolerate a bit...in fear of dehydrating I stayed in hospital one more night...the worst is drinking that horrid contrast for the GI test! To check for any leaking...that was the worst, best way to express the taste, melted computer topped with ice...yuk