Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February 2007 bandsters!

Skinny, I go through phases. I will lose like 15 in a month working my ass off and then gain a few over the next two months. Then lose 15, gain a few. I am constantly on this dieting cycle. At least in the winter. Now that it is getting wramer I expect to be outside riding the bike and dropping weight again. Exercise is key. With exercise I can eat anyhting I want and not worry about gaining.

Wow, this last fill is really working for me. Back at my 'sweet spot.'

I'm already down to 258. I was 266 at the docs office.

Nice to be back on track. I've been drinking an ensure for early Breakfast. (I get up at 4:30)

Then around 8:30 - 9:00 I eat a little cottage cheese. lunch varies.

I had a beauti Control thing to attend yesterday and ate less than 1/8 cup of salad and 'picked at' my Soup and had a couple of crackers and was almost to full. By supper I can eat about 1/2-1 cup of food depending on what it is. Last night Sis-in-law had everyone one over for supper. I had about 1/2 cup fried chicken or slightly less cut up VERY SMALL and some mashed potatoes.

Tcf_chicken.gif

Just wanted to let everyone know that TOMORROW is the first day of April! Come on over and join us, there's different levels for everyone, or if you want to do your own thing, feel free, but here's a thread where we can all post and be accountable to each other.

COME ON, FEB '07ers! I KNOW THERE'S MORE THAN 4 OF US LEFT ON THIS FORUM!!!:crying:

I'm still doing great! Not too much longer now!!! :wink2:

I've been reading this site again the last month or so. Somedays I feel sad because others have met their goal in a year, but I'm proud of their accomplishments. I notice the commonality between those who continue to lose or who have met their goal is Exercise. I don't exercise, I'd rather play softball, volleyball or shoot baskets. I developed Barrett's syndrome, so I haven't had any fills since last year in May. I am scheduled for another UGD May 2. I'm hoping for some good news. I would like to keep my band and start my fills once again. I have been on a plateau for what seems like 2 months, fluctuating between 215 and 220 lbs. When I started out I was wearing size 24, now I can wear size 18 pants and my tops are 18-22. My bra cup was DD now a D, but I haven't bought any new bras or for that matter panties. I've rather enjoyed seeing my panties droop! The ultimate compliment so far was when my daughter said "Mom you have curves!" I looked again and I do!

Yep, I'm still here. I'm still only about halfway to go, but I'm really enjoying the journey. I do get frustrated from time to time that I'm not where I want to be, but I'm really ok with it. I'm way healthier than I was, and that improves every day.

Doddie, I saw that you had asked if there will be a May Exercise challenge, or someone did, anyway. I'll start one if no one else does. You set your own goal, and then use the thread to be accountable. After I start the thread, I'll post a link in here so everyone can find it.

Great to see you guys back!

I'm still here. I began with a lower BMI and I find that losing isn't as easy. On a happier note, I'm not gaining. I need to exercise more too.

Tres Chic

Yeah, I agree with the exercising. I exercise 4 nights a week after my kids go to bed and I think that makes a huge difference.

Tres Chic,

I think it is harder to loose weight too for lower BMI. I've only dropped a few lbs since November and it can be frustrating. But I'm definitely healthier. I'm exercising again too so I think now I'm loosing inches. Time to measure.

Rebecaa,

You're doing great. Dropped sizes and healthier too. I hope your test results come back positive so you can get a fill. I get the same way you do too. Excited about others results but somewhat disappointed in mine, not reaching yearly goal. But I have to step back and realize we are all different and I can't compare myself to anyone. Show those curves off. Be proud!

Congrats Simmons75!