Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yo Alex! Lets talk Mexico..

There's no such thing as invading space. If no one "invaded" space the forum would die. It just needs to be put under specific titles/sub titles so it's more accessible for others and can be of more use.

There's no such thing as invading space. If no one "invaded" space the forum would die. It just needs to be put under specific titles/sub titles so it's more accessible for others and can be of more use.

Yes and on that note I'm done here..

Good luck Alex.

We have the "Self-Pay & Mexico Vertical Sleeve Surgery" forum already. How about we require any reviews or posts that have anything to do with Mexico or Mexican surgeons to be posted in there ?

We have the "Self-Pay & Mexico Vertical Sleeve Surgery" forum already. How about we require any reviews or posts that have anything to do with Mexico or Mexican surgeons to be posted in there ?

A brilliant idea, two thumbs up Alex!

So are you saying that we ask to have them moved when they post under different sub forums?

I think that having designated spots for each doctor would be something they would like..

There aren't that many doctors are there?

That works, but why not require them to post specific posts about specific dr in the specific dr thread. Makes it easier for others doing research.

That works, but why not require them to post specific posts about specific dr in the specific dr thread. Makes it easier for others doing research.

Let's try putting them in one forum first and if that works we can create threads for each one.

Sounds like a plan... ;)

Idk if I'm a huge fan of this. It could be interpreted as telling Mexi-Sleevers they don't belong with the majority.

Tell your VSG story applies no matter where you go, right?

And if you have one big thread, like Dr. Ponce's things get lost. I like reading individual stories. They saved my sanity while researching.

And I am typically a big fan of, "a place for everything, and everything in its place."

I do like the idea of expanding the Self Pay/Mx forum to include ways to categorize things if people so choose. Such as surgery location hotspots; TJ, Mexicali, PV, Cancun, etc...

When I was doing research, I typed in my doctors name in the search and it worked just fine.

When I was doing research, I typed in my doctors name in the search and it worked just fine.

Doing that though you get any mention of the drs name.. Which is fine, but for direct regards to the experience and others who used him I prefer sub categories per dr/locations and maybe not just MX but ALL DOCTORS/SURGEONS/LOCATION so everyone can journal their experience if they so wish to do so. This would help everyone doing research for the perfect fit for them regardless of what country their going with

Baha I know. I was just being a turd! Actually, on another site, they have groups for each Mexican doctor. It was really helpful because it's hard to find info on Mexican doctors through an online search.

Baha I know. I was just being a turd! Actually' date=' on another site, they have groups for each Mexican doctor. It was really helpful because it's hard to find info on Mexican doctors through an online search.[/quote']

Oh thank god! I was just thinking oh **** another VST controversy >.<

And Amanda the point is not to limit but to streamline a bit on one topic, of course those patients are going to be participating all over the forum on all issues!

Baha I know. I was just being a turd! Actually, on another site, they have groups for each Mexican doctor. It was really helpful because it's hard to find info on Mexican doctors through an online search.

No turds at the table :P