Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 1/2 weeks i had lost 34 lbs now here it is 6 wks post op and not only have i not lost anymore but have gained 2 lbs. i have not done anything differant! Anybody had this problem? What can i do???

Sent from my iPhone using VST

From reading LOTS of posts this is just normal. Your body is re-adjusting, and it WILL happen at various times. BUT you will continue to lose weight. Just follow the plan! Remember you are still averaging over 5# a week. That's AMAZING!

I am week 4 post op today, and I have been stalled since last week.

The scale hasn't moved. At least I know it's not due to me over eating!

Increase your intake,what i do is time my self to eat every two hours,so i set my timer,and i eat, even tho i;m never hungry..so it's been working for me also i stop walking on my treadmill for a while,and i started losing faster,i know crazy, lol.but i will start back soon just watching my body for now and also you could be losing inches that will not show on the scale, so don't get discourage it will start back soon..

Try not to stress. The stall will go away. Your at a common time. Im almost 7 weeks out and at 3 1/2 weeks I was down 34 pounds and then I stalled nothing for 3 weeks but a pound loss and this week im down 4 1/2 more pounds. Measure your inches, b/c Im sure your losing. Stay positive!

Its aggravating though especially when you are doing what you are suppose to but...gonna try to stay positive

I had my surgery Jan. 28, 2013 and was losing nice and steady. I have been stalled for 4 weeks and it is driving me crazy. I swim 5 days a week, 3 of those days also include senior Water exercise classes, I walk 3/4 a mile on my tread mill, I keep a detailed log of everything I eat and drink with the time, and nothing moves. At 240, which is where most people start, I just can't seem to move on.

I did lose 30 pounds in the 6 months before surgery, and 45 since surgery, but none of the pre-sessions or post-sessions ever dealt with the plateaus that would face us.

Help me please.

BJsleeve13

I'm with you guys. 7 weeks out and stalled for the last week and a half! It's very frustrating.

Ok, tomorrow will be 2 wks i have been stalled, that just dont seem right. Any suggestions???

Ok' date=' tomorrow will be 2 wks i have been stalled, that just dont seem right. Any suggestions???

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

I'm exactly the same I'm at 3 weeks post op and stalled after the first week. I still have not lost anymore since the first week. ARRGGHH! I'm so frustrated and thinking this isn't going to work for me.

After so many complications with the band I'm really over feeling this way :(

Hey guys, IT HAS to work... The Math makes it impossible to NOT work. Give up the scale and watch inches for a bit. Relax and practice your new life. All is well. Frustrating, but well!

No inches either. Its just frustrating no too see any weight loss or inches lost in 2 weeks when i barely eat.