Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

At Mi hospital, with wife, sister and sister in law. They will all be on the losers bench today. One down two to go. Praying all goes well

That's FANTASTIC! How wonderful that they're all doing this together. Who is their doctor?

Lopez

Wow how wonderful and what a great support group they will have in each other! Sending positive thoughts your way! Keep us posted :)

Yes we are on the loser's bench today. But you will be on the loser's bench for the next 4 days. He needs prayers also! But he's been a great support so far, having gone through this 6 months ago!

Signed,

Your favorite sis in law!

Nice meeting you today, tommyd, you are such a inspiration! Haven't got to meet your crew yet but I hope they are doing well :)

All three are resting. Thankfully all came out good so far.

Nice meeting you today' date=' tommyd, you are such a inspiration! Haven't got to meet your crew yet but I hope they are doing well :)[/quote']

Hey good luck on your journey. It was nice meeting you. If you have any questions shoot me a message.

Having had my surgery in ths US last november, it was interesting to go with my wife, sister and sister-in-law for their surgery at Mi hospital in Tijuana. I was not feeling to comfortable with the idea prior to us going. Upon arrival in San Diego we driven to the Mariott where we spent the night. The next morning we headed to the hospital. We went to admission and before we were settled in they took the first two for their blood work. My sister went first then my wife and then my sister in law. The hospital was very clean, initally the lanaguge barrior was not a problem.

The only two negative things I can say is the info from the operating room was slow coming. I was told my sister was coming out of recovery in one hour, three hours later and no word, three hours after they took my wife still no word on either of them. After they took my sil for her surgery and talking to people in the hall way they told me where to go. I entered the doors leading to the OR and i could see my sister in recovery, then a nurse tells me they are going to move her to her room. While I was in there I also seen my wife in recovery. So had I just waited I don't know how long it would have been before someone told me something. The other negative thing is the nurses give meds out without telling you what they are giving you( some didn't speak good english). some could just didn't tell you what they doing. I am of the opinon that unless you ask for pain meds than they should not give them to you. Just let me choose what you are giving me for pain.

Overall the experience was good. My wife and SIL both had hernias repaired and it took a tool on my SIL, she had a rough time due nausea.

All three had drains until the night before we left. They had done their research and knew it was going to happen. All three could not wait until they were removed and all said they felt better once it was removed. I had no drain, so i don't know.

For the support people going, Their is a covient store and grocery store around the corner. take a right out of hospital at corner take right to convient store OXXO and left to grocery store LEY, there is a cafe in hospital with good food and nice people running it. They do close early on all days and noon on Saturday and closed on Sundays. :rolleyes:

I know many peoples experiences are different this is what I saw first hand. I would have no problem recommending this service. Just my opinion

I'm the guy on the left and you can see tommyd in the back

Hey how are you doing. I hope all is well