Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Humble Kingwood Atascocita Huffman Cypresswood

Suzanne, I'm so sorry to hear about your "babies". One of my "babies" is a Lucy too. Let us know how she is doing and how you are doing too. I hope Duke comes back. It's the saddest thing to lose a pet--who ever said it is right, they are family.

Is Monday our day to meet? I have Tai Chi so I can't meet you until 6:15. Let me know if you want Humble Cafe or somewhere else.

Hope you are feeling better Suzanne. Let us know how the blood counts are going. I have my blood work done on Friday. Had my fill today and everything was fine with my band. Got another .2. Hope this goes well and I can get back to losing.

I'm pretty sure I can come Monday. We are building toward a holiday, so we get gobs more dog campers everyday. Assuming things are down to a dull roar, I'll be there. It all depends on...

Pucci, Annie, Ginger, Jilly, McKinley, Ali, Sandy, Loper, elwood, torrey, misty, bacchus, micky, and bella!

MY COMMITMENT

Here's my latest challenge......I am backsliding and I AM going to tackle this TODAY! Mornings are great. Noons are great. Evenings are not great. If I eat out, I am fine! If I eat at home, I eat too much, too often. So I know it has to be the triggers at home. I have not been being diligent, and I'm guessing it's because I have been ill...which makes no sense and is no excuse. As of today, I re-commit to NOT eating in front of the TV and if the urge arises, I will stand up to watch a show...and exercise if need be, rather than sit and eat. I will NOT eat anyplace other than the dining room table with no TV on.

What place do you have in mind to eat? I've heard the Jade Palace is good. I tried it years ago, but recently saw a write up about it. There is also restaurants along 59 or W. Lake Houston. I'm game for something new.

What about the Asian buffet is that is in the shopping center with the health food store?

Would you rather get out of Humble and reduce the risk of being seen? I'm game for La Villa...

What health food store? I would like to try something different. Dick and I go to La Villa a lot so I would be up for something new.

Kind of behind Petco in Humble. There's a shopping center and a huge Chinese place. Across the street from Big Lots. Does that make sense?

Next door to car/tire place? Its right alongside main/1960 old? If that's it I like that place. Good food and many choices. That would be good.

Jade Palace is probably better because we can order just what we want. The buffet gives lots of choices, but can't eat that much. Whatever everyone wants is OK with me. I can do either one. Just let me know. I'll be wearing black. :mad:

Jade Palace works for me.

I am set up to have my EGD on July the 12th at the Surgery Center. That is if my insurance will cover it. Sandra said that they will. We will just have to see bc I do not have 17,000.00. I am not looking forward to having it done but I feel it needs to be. It will be a good feeling to know that every thing is going as plained. Who know maybe it has something to do with my potassium. Guess what, it is down to 5.4 now we will see what the dr thinks about it on Monday.