Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Humble Kingwood Atascocita Huffman Cypresswood

When I had my fill on Wednesday Spiegel mentioned my year and that i wasn't losing much now. Wondered what was going on. He didn't suggest any tests or anything this time.

I went to my PCP today for my 6 month blood work a few months late. I told her of my tiredness, excessive urinating, and being thirsty and getting leg cramps. She immediately did the sugar test for diabetes but that was good. So I should know some results next week. Maybe its just some minor adjustment and we can get back on track.

Jade Palace works for me. I think it will be a good choice for us all and we can stay away from a temptation of a buffet.

EGD?

I've never been to Jade Palace, but I'm game.

I like buffets.....I can get one bite of lots of things....

If any of you get bored next week, come on over. This is so much fun with all these dogs. Wear old clothes and prepare to be happily mauled. We're having a great time.

Hey Guys, I just checked in and realized this site has stopped notifying me that there are new messages. Is that happening to anyone else? 2 questions--where is Jade Palace and what is EGD???

Jade Palace is on old 1960. It is on the corner, left side. Not sure, but there may be a traffic light there. Its after the post office.

You might have to set your defaults again. I think everytime they make changes we have to go back and reset something.

Jades is a great restaurant. Used to eat there a lot when I worked for Wells Fargo,of course the owner Tony always gave us free meals. For Barb and Pinky, we all enjoyed lunch with you so much. Thanks for coming and Suzanne do I have to make a special trip from Longview just to meet you. The cruise was great and made lots of new friends, of course old Sallyjo's band had to see how tight it could get and she ended up calling Speigel before she left the ship and he sent me to the hospital ER for an unfill. Gonna let it rest for a while before next fill. At least I did'nt gain any cruise weight.:D

Thanks for the update SallyJo. I found the thread about the cruise so I got to see lots of pics. Sorry about your band. THis thing is so fickled.

We're meeting at 6:15 at Jade Palace. Gives me time to get there from Tai Chi. See you tomorrow night.

Sorry Ladies I will not be at dinner tonight. When the kids go home I have to go get my meds filled. Drink more of Sod Polysty Sulf. Bad stuff. My potassuim is back up to almost where it started. It is now 6.1 where it was 6.2. I have a call out for a Dr. Foley to set up a appointment. Do any of you guys know him? He is out of Kingwood Hospital?

You know I do not mine haveing a b-day tomorrow and getting older but these doctors visit suck.

Sorry to hear that Suzanne. I won't be at dinner either. We have so many dogs that I didn't want to leave them for long, so I was hoping Dave would be coming home within an hour of when I left. Haven't heard back from him...which usually means he's snowed under. I'll be back to normal by the end of this week.

That's a great idea Betsy. I felt so lousy I didn't even think of calling. I hope you can catch Barb. Next week has to be better. Thanks

Here's something ridiculous. I can almost never eat too big a portion, but I can eat an entire crab leg dinner (not the potato and stuff, just the crab) at Joe's or Baytown Seafood, just about any time. All of it. Now, mind you, I can almost never eat shrimp. Very strange......

Dick met me at Jade Palace. It was good and a nice change. I was able to have won ton Soup and moo goo gai pan. It was mushies in my opinion. Next time it will be soup and crab stuffed won tons. That's got to be the chinese version of chips and dip. :P

Hope all will be feeling better soon. So far my fill is doing good and problems have been averted.