Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why you so cra cra?! Why you love your momma like that? Why you wanna kill so bad?! Why you want ugly sheets in your hotel room?!

Love this tv show. Not what I expected but really good!!

Love this tv show. Not what I expected but really good!!

I know!! I just finished this weeks episode. It was really good!

The episodes have been getting better and better, wish it was more than once a week kind of lol.

I agree my bf was like this episodes slow by the end he was like oh wow and we both were like dang lol

I think they did a really good job with it so far.. this week you got to see the psycho coming out much more. I really don't like any of the characters except the girl with the oxygen bottle. Everyone else is just sooo sleezy

I think they did a really good job with it so far.. this week you got to see the psycho coming out much more. I really don't like any of the characters except the girl with the oxygen bottle. Everyone else is just sooo sleezy

I think she's so pretty. Even the teenage girls seem sleezy lol

I like this show, but there are two things that kind of bug me 1)Norman sounds deaf at time. Blame the Brit trying the American dialect and 2) the fact that it's set in modern times. I love the noir of the movie. I think the simplicity back then would have been awesome and even more spooky.

Have this weeks on DVR. Have not watched yet. I am hooked though, this is a good show.

What are you guys talking about??? Sounds interesting!!!!

What are you guys talking about??? Sounds interesting!!!!

Bates hotel. It's about Norman and his mother and is very creepy!

LOVE this show!!

Ugh. Forgot to record those now I can't find episode 1 playing again! Makes me want to commit a hate crime!!

Ahhhhh!!! No thanks!! It sounds too psycho for me!!!! I'll stick to my chick flicks and The Voice.

Ugh. Forgot to record those now I can't find episode 1 playing again! Makes me want to commit a hate crime!!

Lol don't hit me!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 1 reply
      1. kezbeth

I may have to have gall bladder surgery during my weight loss surgery. Not thrilled about it either but do not want 2 recovery times. Just want it over with.

Thanks for your post. I may need to rethink my decision... :(

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches