Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hair Loss - it's official

Teresa, I took the 2nd job for clothes and to pay a little extra towards my band. I spend half and send the other half to my credit card. You gotta see the deals I'm getting. I only buy off the clearance rack and use my discount. Tonight I spent $13.00, which is half of what I made. I got me a plan, girl. Besides, the amount they pay me at the Avenue can't help my financial state at this point. It's kind of a joke, so I'm really doing it for the clothes and exercise because it keeps me off my butt 20 hours a week, which my bod isn't used to. All the running around will have to catch up with me eventually so I'll have sexy varicose veins and bunions but my calves will look good.

Penni, I'm the freak who likes the heat.

Dear Lisa,

2 jobs, stress, surgeries and complications, limited caloric intake, years of insomnia and, well, age in some cases, not yours I am sure :D, all promote a general sense of iwannastayinbeditis..... solutions, let me think....

well, i'd say, if you must stay in bed, just make sure you are not alone in there... was going to suggest shopping, but I see you are already following that course of treatment.... or

Have you tried Vitamin b? ( all the b group) my mom used to get shots every month for a while..... ( i know you are already taking many other things, so i dunno! )

cheer up and have more fun, that always helps. Take a holiday.... come visit australia!

cheers

tellie

Lisa, just don't buy too many clothes! You'll continue losing weight and won't be able to wear all of them! Oh, dear, that means you'll have to buy more clothes in smaller sizes. O, the sheer torture! But I know that you'll manage to rise above the chaos!

Telli, I have a doc appt 8/15, and one of the things on my list is a request for a B12 injection.

I can feel this kind of lethargy is not from the garden variety tired or exhausted type. This kind feels hormonal or blood-out-of-whackish. Like this is what Lupus patients must fell on their bad days. So I upped the Iron and B vites already and stopped drinking the few cocktails I was having. I have a feeling it has something to do with the thyroid meds. I've had my thyroid tested 20 times in the past decade, yet suddenly they say I need meds?

Marie, don't you worry about me buying too many big clothes. It takes me my entire shift before I pick out the exact, perfect item, and all will take me through a full size or two. The two pairs of pants I bought both have drawstrings and will still look cute if I get smaller, and the shirts are smaller sizes so I'll get lots of wear out of them. I haven't spent more than $7.00 on any one item, so don't worry that I'm going hog wild because wasting money right now isn't an option. The only problem is that I really should look for a different part time job to get us through this financial mud we got stuck in. One that's worth my efforts. Even if I didn't buy clothing, my little Ave paycheck wouldn't put a dent in anything. I'm sure there are PT jobs that pay $10 or $12 per hour, but do I really want to be a telemarketer? Now where did I put that application for phone-sex girl?

Evening data entry work often pays in the $10-12 range - perhaps you can find something like that.

I love data entry... :D It's the perfect work for me. Mindless, but industrious at the same time. ;)

I had carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand less than a year ago. I was supposed to have my left done, too. But I wanted to wait to see how the right hand did. Well, the surgery went without a hitch (if you can imagine that) but my carpal tunnel is already coming back. My doctor doesn't even want me to be a paralegal because one day I'll wake up without the use of my hands, so data entry is out of the question. Why can't I be phone-sex girl? DAMN, now I gotta change these jeans from laughing too hard!

Why not be a phone sex girl? Always sounded like a fun job to me. I used to practice on one of my manager's voice mail - I had to leave him the stats from the day. So in my best, breathiest, significant pauses, sexiest voice, I would read him this long list of boring numbers. lol :D

Donali, you brought me back to some old laughs. One of my law teachers was a psycho ass - the cockiest egotistical jerk you could imagine, who absolutely hated me because he'd ask questions that I was able to intelligently answer. He announced that he didn't give As because "none of you are perfect." During class, I'd ask legitimate questions, which would provoke him to stand over me sarcastically and say, "what do YOU think the answer is, Mizzz Kayyyy?" (Kay was maiden name.) He got my blood boiling too many times till I figured out how to handle him. For the remainder of the semester I stared at his crotch the entire class. He only used that Mz. Kay crap one time after that because as he stood over me, I stared right into his little bitty package, and the whole class knew I was doing it, but they all hated him, too. Nobody laughed till we left class, what a riot tho.

I won the game. He gave me a C, so I wrote the Dean and sent all my assignments. A month after the semester ended, I got a letter from the Dean saying he forced the guy to change my grade to an A. Touche'.

Donali, you brought me back to some old laughs. One of my law teachers was a psycho ass - the cockiest egotistical jerk you could imagine, who absolutely hated me because he'd ask questions that I was able to intelligently answer. He announced that he didn't give As because "none of you are perfect." During class, I'd ask legitimate questions, which would provoke him to stand over me sarcastically and say, "what do YOU think the answer is, Mizzz Kayyyy?" (Kay was maiden name.) He got my blood boiling too many times till I figured out how to handle him. For the remainder of the semester I stared at his crotch the entire class. He only used that Mz. Kay crap one time after that because as he stood over me, I stared right into his little bitty package, and the whole class knew I was doing it, but they all hated him, too. Nobody laughed till we left class, what a riot tho.

I won the game. He gave me a C, so I wrote the Dean and sent all my assignments. A month after the semester ended, I got a letter from the Dean saying he forced the guy to change my grade to an A. Touche'.

Okay- now we will all be skinny, bald, with hairy legs and arms....and chronically constipated!!!

What a hilarious picture!!!LOL!