Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What type of singer would you like to see win American Idol this year?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What type of singer would you like to see win American Idol this year?

• Rocker
    • Country
    • Crooner
    • Classical
    • R&B
    • Pop

Everyone Vote Sonjaya. No matter what. And watch Beth O on the View tomorrow.

Howard Stern still the King.........

NO....don't vote for him unless you think he's the best. The Howard Stern thing is crap!!! Voting for the worst one is not fair to the other talent on the show. Don't do it, please.

I really like American Idol. I hope Chris Sligh goes a long way, although he won't win, I'm sure. I like the 5'10" seventeen year old gal. She has soul! Melinda is awesome. She's already a pro, but she won't win, she's missing a neck. Lakisha is very talented but she's working so hard at being professional, she's forgetting her audience. Boy has she improved in the external appearance category!!! Wow.

I think the military guy, no hair, has a really interesting and entertaining voice. His bald head, big ears and huge eyes are distracting. He needs help from the crew that has gotten hold of Chris, Melinda and Lakisha.

As for Sanjawahiawatha, what a joke. Sometimes I think it would be very funny if the Stern followers would keep him on and the show has to "deal with it" (as Simon likes to say) I am getting a little burned out on all these shows that are cropping up that require call in voting. The two best are AI and Dancing with the Stars (non-stars, that is) But some of this other stuff is downright gratuitous junk that is obviously just trying to cash in on the vote-in millions. Ok I guess for them, but not entertaining for me. :bored :bored :bored :bored :bored :bored :bored

:clap2: BJean...You crack me up!!! You are too funny!!!! I totally agree with you on all your opinions......no neck..can't win....Laquisha has forgotten the audience......bald, big eyes and ears...can't look at him!!!

Dude! I forgot about Blake. He really IS awesome. He's so out of the mainstream I have strong doubts that he can win. But he's much more of an "Idol" because he is so fresh and should appeal to the people who buy CDs. Plus I think he is talented. That last Diana Ross song he did was excellent.

It's because of people like Blake that Howard is wrong. Howard is all about Howard though. He just likes to prove how much power he has. Lots of people play into that because he's so outrageous and irreverent. But to think that Howard cares one way or the other about American Idol is silly. That is of course, unless he has some deal with Simon to generate even more money with Howard influenced call-ins. Which wouldn't surprise me, would it surprise you?

I think what Howard, and vote for the worst.com are doing is intended to make a mockery of the show itself, but what it is really doing is hurting the contestants that deserve to be there and will end up going home too early. It is mean and those kids don't deserve that, not even Sanjaya, he's just a kid, let him go home and end all this already....

yeah, Sanjaya tonight ROCKED !!!!! The show is starting to suck anyway, no one has been as good as Clarkson or that Country girl. BOTH SMOKIN HOT !!!

Im ready to vote and so is the Howard army tonight. Who cares if Howard has something to do with the Sanj-ster winning. It's a tv show that should have quit a long time ago. Remember everyone tune in tomorrow morning to Howard 100 for Sanjaya updates.

I keep hearing people criticize the show and say that it's boring, the talent isn't good, etc. But it's one of the most watched shows on television and we're discussing it here. I don't think it is ready for the hatchet yet.

Band Box Boy Blake reminded me of a young Sting last night. He has the kind of mouth that can have that rock star sneer too, like Billy Idol. He's very entertaining.

Gina was really cool. Wasn't blown away by Melinda, and ya'll don't seem to have been either. Every Lakisha performance sounds a lot like the last. She's excellent, but I think she should just go get signed today and start performing and cutting records. Go for a movie or play or something.

I like Chris but I think he just doesn't have enough self-confidence to get the job done. He could surprise us like the last American Idol did.

So everybody agree that Haley's going to bite the dust tonight?

She's nice to look at sometimes (last week particularly) but her singing voice sucks.

Lakisha and Melinda, IMHO, are incapable of singing anything difference than the style (singluar) they have been. I do agree that some of the songs they sang are great, but overall they are boring for me.