Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What type of singer would you like to see win American Idol this year?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What type of singer would you like to see win American Idol this year?

• Rocker
    • Country
    • Crooner
    • Classical
    • R&B
    • Pop

I am really disapointed in Idol so far this year. I think it has been awful the past 2 nights! Simon is just a total jerk to everyone and there has been soooo little talent to come through the auditions so far. I think I will just wait and start watching again once they get to Hollywood. It sucks though... this is usually my fave part!

I thought it was hilarious! The brother and sister I thought were really good. Girl with mama OMG! What waaas she thinking?@?@?!? I would like to see more of the real talent though. Mix it up a little more. There had to be more good than that! Can't wait for the actual beginning of competition though.

Simon's nice now, sortta.:rose:

Randy--not so much.

And Paula--stoned or drunk? I know she's got RSD, but hey, something's wrong here.

:faint:

The girl from the first night who tried to sing Prince's KISS made me howl. She STILL makes me laugh myself to tears when I think about it. She snapped the whole way through and couldn't remember the damn song. OMG! But when she sashayed in the circle as part of her routing IN SPITE OF THE FACT that she couldn't remember the words? I lost it completely through and through. Plus she wasn't speaking English as a first language, was she? AHHAHAH

The 2 weird guys who met at the idol tryouts - the one who simon called a Bush Baby? HAHAHAHHA I laughed at them a lil too hard, because I felt badly afterwards. But my friend saw them and said, "Oh shit, here come Timon and Pumbaa" and that sent me over the edge.

Yes, Red was scary. Really truly scary. I have both nights saved on my TiVo, and I think I'm going to watch it again this weekend. I can't wait until Tuesday!

Thats interesting about the Arizona girl.

Yes I agree the judges are harsh at times, but I still find it hilarious! Maybe I am too crude as well! There is no way I could sit through 10,000 audtions and still be nice. I cannot believe some of those thinking they sounds good.

Oh and Red, Mr. Freddie Mercury himself! LOL I about died!!! OMG that is so funny! And then he got mad. LOL The mom and daughter pair!! LOL

And why why why would family and friends tell them they sounded good enough to make it, knowing they would be humilated on national tv!!!!

We watched on DVR so we could rewind the funny parts over and over. I love my surround sound but not so much on some of those!! LOL Now I can't wait until next week!!!

I always wonder how they find those people that they do the little interviews with. Do they find them before hand or do the little interview things after the fact.

I can't wait until they go to Hollywood, that's when I really start getting into it.

I like the guy that song the Amos Lee song. I think it was Arms of an Angel, I can't remember.

No one else really stood out to me.

awwww i am horrible!!! I have missed both nights due to work and family being here but I have them DVRd!!! I will watch them both tomorrow!! where they good?????????

They were both good. Make sure to look out for last nights last one. You may have to watch it over and over again. too funny.

I saw something on the news this am about Paula. I guess someone will be interviewing her about possible drunkiness at idol tryouts. Maybi i got this all wrong, who knows. i was tired and getting ready for work. Anyone else hear anything like this?

You were absolutely right about the last one!!! I don't know how many times we watched it!!!

As far as with Paula, I have heard rumor after rumor about drug use and alcoholism....but i have also heard she has had alot of health issues, so who knows. She swears she does not drink, that its effects from medication for her health problems. Hollywood!!!! where the public never knows the truth!

well. I for one am happy that all the preleminaries are over and it is getting serious now. There were SOME funny points thus far, but all in all it was too much.