Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What type of singer would you like to see win American Idol this year?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What type of singer would you like to see win American Idol this year?

• Rocker
    • Country
    • Crooner
    • Classical
    • R&B
    • Pop

ummm.. the beat boxer is going to win out of the guys. I'm interested to see how the girls do tonight. I hope they are better than the guys because they really sucked last night.

Curse this blasted show! I have not gotten anything done this week, been perched in front of the TV for 2 hours every stinkin' night.

Why do I love it so???

I'm really suprised that the girl who sang aerosmith didn't get booted.

I was too, she should have been, in my opinion.....not a big fan of her.

I was also surprised that the young boy, can't remember his name....starts with an "S", anyway, I'm surprised he wasn't eliminated also.

I have been impressed with the funny guy, looks like Jack Osbourne, and the Justin Timberlake look alike, for the guys. Lakisha is amazing, and Sabrina is really good too.

Why is it I can't remember the guys names but I can remember some of the girls? Beats me.

It's so early in the program yet and many of these will go. That's why we can't remember their names. I didn't think many of the guys were that good and just a few of the gals. I do think the gals did so much better in their show than the guys. I like it better when we get down to about 8 and then you see some of the real talent come out.

Woohooo! I'm so glad we have an AI thread going again this year!

I was really angry with the judges during Hollywood Week, I thought they let some amazing folks go & let some awful ones through. And then this week, *sigh*. I had a different 4 picked to go home! Blah. But of course I'll still watch, lol.

Who do you think will win, a girl or guy?

I think Lekesha(?) has a great chance. I also really like the bald guy; although I think he should keep a hat on, without it he looks like a Holocaust victim.

I was really disappointed with the 2nd ones voted off of each sex. I, too, thought the S boy should have been voted off, DH says all the 14 yr old girls are voting for him. I can't remember which other girl I thought should be off; whom ever it was butchered the song she sang so badly I was sick. The girl that was voted off could sing really well. I thought.

Sorry I have been out of town!!! I haven't watched all of this week but so far I am like you guys, I can't remember thier names!! I will have more to say once I get home and get caught up. I know a couple that I heard I wasn't impressed by but I don't know who went home. Talk to you guys later!!!!

Do you all vote? I haven't yet this year, mostly because I haven't caught the show live yet, lol. But I will, oh I will! :)