Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What type of singer would you like to see win American Idol this year?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What type of singer would you like to see win American Idol this year?

• Rocker
    • Country
    • Crooner
    • Classical
    • R&B
    • Pop

What makes you think they are gay?????

I have 100% perfect gaydar and have never been wrong in almost 20 years of identifying my fellow peeps.

And so what if they are??

Well as I mentioned I feel bad for them because they feel they have to hide their true orientation, as I am sure Sanjaya will and Clay is actively doing. It's alot of pressure already being a performer in the public eye, but then to have to hide their true selves while at the same time attempting to dodge all the "rumors" (which are actually truths) must be very very difficult.

I really like Phil's voice, especially on Tuesday night. That was a really nice performance. His knit hats are strange. Like his grandmother made them, too small! I think he is a nice-looking man, but his ears, and bald head and huge eyes are a distraction.

Btw, my son shaves his head and has for years. I think shaved heads look great on some guys. Phil's features are just too big to pull it off well. He looks much better in a cool hat - one that fits! And his clothes are like something my son would wear to a movie or something. What's up with that?

My SIL has huge ears too. He says he used to get ridiculed in school all the years when he was growing up. Now he's learned to leave his hair longer, especially the section at his temples and just over his ears and now no one even notices that his ears stick out. The hair balances out the ears and he's a really good-looking guy. People are constantly telling that he looks like a young Dan Marino.

This just in...

"The Top 9 Idols are sure to be star struck tonight as the legendary Tony Bennett shows them the ropes. "

I'm really disappointed that rocker girl got kicked off.She really wanted to be there and I thought she had a great voice. Sad about results.....

Sanjaya.........arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AI is a big ole joke this year. I hope Sanjaya wins.

It will either cause them to change the rules on voting or kill the show.

I knew that Gina would not win AI, but I thought she deserved the top 5.

I've taken AI off of my Tivo with the fact that Hailey and San-gina are still there.

Simon makes it very known he does not like the rockers.

Funny thing is.. who has bigger album sales???

The rocker he thought deserved to go last year.

Bah, humbug. Looks like my Tuesday and Weds. nites are free... what else is on?

I'm getting bored with the show... I agree, Gina wasn't my favorite to win, but she should have beat out sanjaya and hailey

My daughter was in the audience for Dancing with the Stars in Los Angelos this week. (she lives there) She said it was fabulous!!! I'm going to start watching it more.

I agree, Sanjaya might as well go ahead and win. Gina should have been in the top 5. I'm so disappointed. They should do a 50-50 vote like Dancing with the Stars does.....50% call in and 50% Judges. I just can't believe it's going like this....It's disgusting.

Just some information for you guys. Sanjaya (or whatever his name is) isnt winning because of his talent. Its because of people that are trying to ruin American Idol, what they do is they pick the worse singer on the show, and they vote for them. I should know, im one of those people. Theirs a whole site dedicated to it. I'd link you, but i cant remember it off hand..

Sin, why, why, why are you trying to ruin American Idol? I just don't understand why people are doing this. Can you explain yourself, please??