Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Right now I ride a 2009 Victory Jackpot.

First bike was a 1972 1000 (sportster) bought from a pagan for $300 when I was 14. It was TRASHED More tape holding it together then bolts lol. My step father and I rebuilt it over 3 years as my first "car"

Had a lot of bikes over the years but those 2 are the ones that I love the most.

I ride my sv650 and drz400s when I goto dirt park I ride a honda 230 or a honda 100

Yamaha Virago 535

2011 Ultra Clasis Electra Glide!!!!

My baby is a roadstar 1700. Cruiser. Adore it

Uh...sorry... I thought this thread was something else....I thought it was who do you ride.

Never mind....I was all excited there for a minute... :wacko:

2002 Honda Sabre and 2009 Indian Chief Deluxe

I ride a 2007 Honda Shadow I bought this past July.....with 50 miles on it. Sweet bike. My first cruiser but have alwsys had bikes since i was a kid. I am now 57 and in my 6 month preop insurance waiting period. Looking at maybe a Jan 2014 surgery date....can't wait.

My husband says if I do okay after surgery, he will have weight loss surgery as well...he rides a Norton and we would like to experience Sturgis next year....hope, hope hope....we may find it alittle too rowdy for our old bones, but who cares! We are not getting any younger!

I ride/own a 91' 883 Sportster. However I also ride my husbands 06' Roadking police edition whoohoo so much powder! love it :)

XR650L and CB 919, Both hondas.

Edited by Squid

I just traded in my 2004 Sportster 3 days before Christmas. I bought her brand new off the showroom floor 2 days after getting my MC license. Here it is nearly 10 years later and my husband and I had gone to the HD dealership because we were supposed to be looking for a new leather coat for me for Christmas. My 3W (3X womens) Harley leather is now way too big for me.

When we got to the dealership my hubby tells me that I can have any bike I want and it will be my Christmas present.

I got a 2011 fully loaded fatboy. Woohoo! LUCKY ME! It's been weeks and I still can't wipe the grin off my face. I just hope spring gets here fast. I am up here in New England and I probably won't be able to take her out of the Garage at least for a few more months.....ARGH! But she sure is pretty to look at in the garage.

post-174321-0-57022800-1387789102_thumb.jpg

2004 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic.

2004 Electra Glide Classic, 52,000 smiles on the odometer. Was my 50th Birthday present to myself.