Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Husband rant -- am I asking too much?

I think you have a problem. It's called an a*****e for a husband. Yank a knot in him girl.

And to top it off, he wants a blowie!! Wtf?! Am I being crazy, or is he being an ass??

Interesting thread....but this quote was hilarious!!!! A blowie???????????????? hahaha

Sounds like your husband was iritated!!! Who wouldn't be.... spending your final weekend day at Walmart before heading back into work on Monday. With that said, he should never take out his frustrations on you.

Anyhow.... good luck to you.

No he's excited for me to get the surgery. He knows I'm unhappy with my body and my health and he's looking forward to me being happier. I plan on giving him space. He's been a major a-hole lately. Last night one of the dogs was barking and he was screaming cuss words at the dog. I was like' date=' "What the hell, stop yelling at her!" And he told me I "better f***ing shut my g-damn mouth." Like okay he was totally half asleep, but hello dude I'm your WIFE! But he's generally a complete d**k and even though I never thought I'd consider divorce... I'm kind of considering divorce...[/quote']

I wouldn't take that from ANY person-

I would find the door- or show him where it's at!

NO person deserves that.

I saw in your earlier post that he grew out without a father but so did a lot of guys. There is no excuse for any man to speak to any women like he does. There are places I don't always want to go with my wife at times. However, I suck it up because she wants to and I am sure there are things she doesn't like as well. Marriage isn't about bemoaning everything he doesn't like, there is a certain amount of compromising in any relationship for the sake of the other. . Sound like he has a lot of growing up to do. The next time tell he needs some quiet and will have to go to bed without dessert

Sent from my iPad using VST

Did I stumble into the wrong forum? I thought this was the MEN'S room. Take it to the ladies powder room to berate your husband.

Sayonara.

Bye boys.

A) Why are you posting? B) You are one of the virtual strangers making suggestions. C) Can you see the irony and idiocy of your post?

Unlike you, my post was generic and not advice on her situation, of which I have no personal or factual information. And second, her post is a one sided prejudiced and self serving rant. and third, this is the Man room, and as BopPop said so tactfully above.......if you want to berate your husbands, gang up together in the powder room.

and as to "why am I posting?" My question is why are You posting. Again, the man room......I'll post whatever I like. It doesn't have to, nor is it intended to please you.

To Abused Wife - I left one guy the instant he pushed me.

You probably left him no choice when you wouldn't listen to him telling you to leave.............

You probably left him no choice when you wouldn't listen to him telling you to leave.............

Sometimes you gotta kick em in the keister to get em to go, especially the stubborn ones. And gotta love the "I'm gonna get all up in your face and yell and scream, point, poke, push you but boy if you touch me you got another thing coming pal" type women.