Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

:w00t:MEMORIAL DAY CHALLENGE (In memory of the way we used to eat!)

First weigh-in: April 6 Last weigh-in: May 25 (seven weeks)

******************************Week 1***Week 2**Week 3**Week 4

JMEGIRL....................(Goal 14lbs) +0.6 rolleyes.gif +0.8 rolleyes.gif -4.8 :smile2: -0 :cool2:

LOTZASUNSHINE........(Goal 8.5lbs) -.5:smile2: -3.5:smile2: -2.5 :smile2: -2.5:thumbup:

KAYLEIGHSMOMMY.....(Goal 15lbs) ? rolleyes.gif +8 rolleyes.gif -7 :smile2: -2:thumbup:

JULIE.ANN.................(Goal 13.5) -2:smile2: -1.8:smile2: -2.2 :smile2: -1.1:thumbup:

MISSCHERYL.............(Goal 15lbs) -1.5:smile2: -1.5:smile2: -1.5:thumbup:

PRTYANTOVRYT.........(Goal 25lbs) -2:smile2: -0 rolleyes.gif -5.6:smile2: -3.6:thumbup:

BELLAPERDENTE.........(Goal 14lbs) -3:smile2: -.5:smile2: +1rolleyes.gif -1:thumbup:

LAPTASTIC................(Goal 15lbs) -1:smile2: +1 rolleyes.gif -4 :smile2: -3:thumbup:

DEBOREGON...............(Goal 10lbs) -1:smile2: -2.5:smile2: -2.6:thumbup:

MEM620....................(Goal 14lbs) -2:smile2: -1:smile2: -.5 :smile2: -.5:thumbup:

MINIDRIVER...............(Goal 10lbs) -1.2:smile2: -2.4:smile2: ? :smile2: +.6 :laugh:

SNOWGATOR..............(Goal 8lbs) -1:smile2: -2:smile2: -2 :smile2: -0 :laugh:

Back from Arizona now, weighed myself this morning. I am down 1.5 this week, was hoping to be down 2, but I'll take what I can get.

Things are going alright. The service was really nice. I gave the eulogy. That was hard, but I was glad to share some stories.

You're such a wonderful and brave woman! I bet the eulogy was beautiful. The ones done by family members are always extra special because we all know how difficult it is for that person to get up there in front of everyone during such a sad time. I think that is amazing of you.

Hold tight to those stories and those sweet memories. I believe they are gifts from above. Gifts that we will have in our hearts forever.

Bless you Marie!

Love,

dee~

Gang,

Do we have a red robin night for May? How is Monday the 11th for everybody?

Gang,

I'd love to be able to catch up with you all sometime. I'll be there the night of the 12th for a fill, any chance you could change the meeting to then?

Cheryl

put me down for +2 this week. stress and wine...many appts with mom. her chemo starts next week. i am trying to schedule a fill for second or third week in June.am renting a car and staying one night this time. will check back in to see if i can meet up with you guys.

mini, happy birthday...

lotsa, i am always in awe of family members who speak at memorials. the memories shared are what it is all about.

Marie, it's so wonderful that you were able to give the eulogy. You will always be happy that you did it.

Deb, this has to be so tough right now with your mom. Hang in there and take care of yourself. I wouldn't spend much time worrying about your weight. There are more important things to do right now.

:laugh:MEMORIAL DAY CHALLENGE (In memory of the way we used to eat!)

First weigh-in: April 6 Last weigh-in: May 25 (seven weeks)

******************************Week 1***Week 2**Week 3**Week 4

JMEGIRL....................(Goal 14lbs) +0.6 rolleyes.gif +0.8 rolleyes.gif -4.8 :laugh: -0 rolleyes.gif

LOTZASUNSHINE........(Goal 8.5lbs) -.5:smile2: -3.5:smile2: -2.5 :w00t: -2.5:thumbup:

KAYLEIGHSMOMMY.....(Goal 15lbs) ? rolleyes.gif +8 rolleyes.gif -7 :smile2: -2:thumbup:

JULIE.ANN.................(Goal 13.5) -2:smile2: -1.8:smile2: -2.2 :smile2: -1.1:thumbup:

MISSCHERYL.............(Goal 15lbs) -1.5:smile2: -1.5:smile2: -1.5:thumbup:

PRTYANTOVRYT.........(Goal 25lbs) -2:smile2: -0 rolleyes.gif -5.6:smile2: -3.6:thumbup:

BELLAPERDENTE.........(Goal 14lbs) -3:smile2: -.5:smile2: +1rolleyes.gif -1:thumbup:

LAPTASTIC................(Goal 15lbs) -1:smile2: +1 rolleyes.gif -4 :smile2: -3:thumbup:

DEBOREGON...............(Goal 10lbs) -1:smile2: -2.5:smile2: -2.6 :smile2: +2 :cool2:

MEM620....................(Goal 14lbs) -2:smile2: -1:smile2: -.5 :smile2: -.5:thumbup:

MINIDRIVER...............(Goal 10lbs) -1.2:smile2: -2.4:smile2: ? :smile2: +.6 rolleyes.gif

SNOWGATOR..............(Goal 8lbs) -1:smile2: -2:smile2: -2 :smile2: -0 rolleyes.gif

Gang,

I'd love to be able to catch up with you all sometime. I'll be there the night of the 12th for a fill, any chance you could change the meeting to then?

Cheryl

I can't do the 12th, but if that date is better for more people, I don't mind missing out.

So today I am officially down 60 lbs from my preop weight! YAY! I decided it would be good to post before and present pics for myself.

WOW!

Great job, you are looking fab, thanks for sharing!

Cheryl

I found out some really bad news today. My cousin is 28yo, married, mother of one, and 2 months pregnant with her 2nd child. During one of her exams, they found a growth. She found out on Monday that it's cancer. Cervical cancer, and they must terminate the pregnancy, immediately do a full hysterectomy, and get her started on chemo. They haven't yet tested to see if it has spread, or how far it has spread, to her other organs. She is in the process of going for a 2nd opinion, and I'm sure, a 3rd opinion. It's an extremely difficult time for our entire family.

I just can't understand why these kinds of things always happen to the people who least deserve it.

I found out some really bad news today. My cousin is 28yo, married, mother of one, and 2 months pregnant with her 2nd child. During one of her exams, they found a growth. She found out on Monday that it's cancer. Cervical cancer, and they must terminate the pregnancy, immediately do a full hysterectomy, and get her started on chemo. They haven't yet tested to see if it has spread, or how far it has spread, to her other organs. She is in the process of going for a 2nd opinion, and I'm sure, a 3rd opinion. It's an extremely difficult time for our entire family.

I just can't understand why these kinds of things always happen to the people who least deserve it.

Oh, Jaime, that's just horrible. That poor woman. Well, hopefully they caught it early and it can be successfully treated. Wow, it seems like we've had more than our fair share of loved ones with cancer on this board lately.

I was thinking the same thing Mini. It's horrible just how much we've all been hit with so far this year.

;)