Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Maybe so! But the problem is, I've already booked flights and scheduled my fill for December 5th, hahaha. I guess when it gets closer, if I don't need the fill, then I'll pay the $100 to change my flights to a different day.

I'm scheduled for a fill on the 5th too! 11:00 am I will be there for my first fill. I was scheduled for a fill in in two days. I thought maybe I was having enough restriction that I didn't need it. I rescduled. I think I am doing good, but could use a fill. Less than two weeks. I'm glad I'm not doing it two days before Thanksgiving. We are traveling too so if I had problems it would be miserable.

I'm scheduled for a fill on the 5th too! 11:00 am I will be there for my first fill. I was scheduled for a fill in in two days. I thought maybe I was having enough restriction that I didn't need it. I rescduled. I think I am doing good, but could use a fill. Less than two weeks. I'm glad I'm not doing it two days before Thanksgiving. We are traveling too so if I had problems it would be miserable.

Awesome!! Mine is at 10:30a. I bet I'll see you in the waiting area! You'll have to let me know what you'll be wearing so I can say HI!

Are you flying? I'm flying into the Denver Airport at 8:30a and flying out at 2:00p.

OK ladies, I'm sitting here literally ROLLING on the floor laughing. I can't stop giggling. My eyes are watering, my nose is running - I'm seriously LMFAO. Must share.

I was reading one of the November bandsters threads, and someone posted about their experience getting the band this past week. Here's part of their response: I ended up spending the nite and glad I did. Dr Singh found a high anal hernia during surgery. He was able to repair it.

I'm wondering - how did your doctor get to your anus through your stomach?? Are you sure your band is in the right spot??? :blink:

:lol::lol::lol::w00t::w00t::w00t::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is tooooo funny! It reminds me of "misunderstood" song lyrics: "S'cuse me while I kiss this guy..." Hendrix misheard

That is tooooo funny! It reminds me of "misunderstood" song lyrics: "S'cuse me while I kiss this guy..." Hendrix misheard

You know that Clapton song "Lay Down Sally"? My mom was singing it one day, and this is what she was singing: "Steak and salad, resting in my bed" . . . .

what the hell????

You know that Clapton song "Lay Down Sally"? My mom was singing it one day, and this is what she was singing: "Steak and salad, resting in my bed" . . . .

what the hell????

LOL!!! :laugh:

OK ladies, I'm sitting here literally ROLLING on the floor laughing. I can't stop giggling. My eyes are watering, my nose is running - I'm seriously LMFAO. Must share.

I was reading one of the November bandsters threads, and someone posted about their experience getting the band this past week. Here's part of their response: I ended up spending the nite and glad I did. Dr Singh found a high anal hernia during surgery. He was able to repair it.

I'm wondering - how did your doctor get to your anus through your stomach?? Are you sure your band is in the right spot??? :blink:

:lol::lol::lol::w00t::w00t::lol::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ROTFL!!! That is awesome!!

Since I am pretty new to this restriction game... I have a PB question. Last Wednesday when I was too tight I tried eating a bit of chili. I had a few small bites and it just sat and sat and sat. I was sliming and had a lot of chest pressure. It didn't feel like it would come up, but it wouldn't go down. After an hour of painful chest pressure I finally went to the bathroom and assisted in it coming back up.

I felt instant relief! I am certain it wouldn't have gone down on it's own, but I think because it was chewed to a liquified state, it didn't seem to want to come up either.

Is that normal? This isn't what people mean by PB is it? I didn't burp and then wham. It was kinda more like I gagged, coughed, and wham. :w00t:

My first PB last week was with chili too! I gagged and coughed and slimed and then made myself gag enough to help it along. It was so GROSS!! I definitely feel your pain!

what the hell????

Then there is Madonna'a "Last night I dreamt of some bagels..."

Then there is Madonna'a "Last night I dreamt of some bagels..."

Oh yea! What about Def Leppard's "Pour some shook up ramen..." :ohmy:

You guys are killing me!!! :thumbup:

LOL!!!

I used to have a little book called "Misheard Lyrics". Now I want to go find it and read it again. It would give me something to do while I procrastinate about this article review I'm supposed to be working on.

So I'm reading about all these PB episodes and I'm thinking...I LIKE having a little PB every now and then...lets me know the band is still working. Now, I know, that's a little *sick*, but way up here where I can't easily get it checked out, it's nice to have the literal confirmation that the band is working.

It's -7 today. I'm not feeling the motivation to get out of the house. I NEED to though. One thing is good though...the sun rise (it's almost 10 am right now) is SLOW and my living room is lined with windows to view it. It's that pretty pinkish and blue twilight thing...feels good after a long weekend!

mishear lyrics...best of all time "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" by Iron Butterfly....haha!

mishear lyrics...best of all time "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" by Iron Butterfly....haha!

Iron Butterfly - I'm the God of Velveeta, baby!!! :ohmy: :thumbup:

So I found this website, and holy crap I can't stop laughing.

The Archive of Misheard Lyrics - KissThisGuy.com

Robert Palmer's "Addicted to Love" ~ Might as well face it, you're a d*ck with a glove!

J. Geil's Band "Centerfold" ~ My anus is the center hole!

Edited by jmegirl
aagghhhhh tooo funny!!!