Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

So Dee, do you mean if I had snuck to Colorado to see you, you wouldn't even have recognized me? That would have been funny!!

I forgot to tell you all-yesterday I emailed the shelter I adopted Brutus from a long update on his progress with lots of pictures. They are going to feature him as their success story in their holiday newsletter.:thumbup: They were impressed that he looks like a real mastiff now, not like a blow pop.

Hey, I have been thinking....(never a good thing....)

What if, like a year from now, so we have time to plan and save, we have a get together where we all meet somewhere for a bandito/girls weekend at a spa or something? Wouldn't that be the bomb?? I think it would be awesome if we could all get together in person and hang out. We could watch Superbad and drink wine! :thumbup:

I'm in!!! And watch "Airplane" too!

No cancer!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelbi-I changed my avatar so you wouldn't confuse Bob and I anymore! :)

But now you look more like Bob in the first avatar, just with blonder hair! So I can keep my first visual that I had in my brain after all. Whew, less work for me. Yay, Brutus, on being featured in the newsletter! I know mama is proud!

Jaime, I've looked at every single smilie on this website and not until tonight have I ever seen the banana boner one!! Yowza! Where did that one come from!?

Nite-nite friends. I'm up at 5 in the a.m. Yippee!

I'm glad I could make less work for you Shelbi. And I will take it as a huge compliment that I look like Bob since she is like a sister to me! And yes, we will definitely watch Airplane also!!!

Night night! 5 am, YUCK!!!!

Hey all,

Mini, no weight loss for me this week - bandster hell time here.

Brandy, wow, fantastic news about your hubby - congrats.

Munch, Count me in for the girls weekend. how about some swanky spa type place in Scottsdale, AZ? drinks, massages, pedicures, and no men to annoy us! sounds like heaven

Nurses here - great news, I got an interview for the PRN PACU job I've been wanting. Interview is week after next. I'm hoping to do every other Saturday like I do now in med/surg. I think I am too old for med/surg anymore..and have always wanted to do Pacu but never got the chance.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Hey all,

Munch, Count me in for the girls weekend. how about some swanky spa type place in Scottsdale, AZ? drinks, massages, pedicures, and no men to annoy us! sounds like heaven

Nurses here - great news, I got an interview for the PRN PACU job I've been wanting. Interview is week after next. I'm hoping to do every other Saturday like I do now in med/surg. I think I am too old for med/surg anymore..and have always wanted to do Pacu but never got the chance.

Good luck! PACU would be great, I have thought about doing it myself!! (We have one PACU nurse at our hospital that is SCARY-I figure if she can do it, I definitely could!!)

Start looking for (affordable) spa packages ladies!!! Of course, we will have to find somewhere that is not TOO serene because I have a feeling we will be quite rowdy when we are all together!:thumbup:

So Dee, do you mean if I had snuck to Colorado to see you, you wouldn't even have recognized me? That would have been funny!!

I forgot to tell you all-yesterday I emailed the shelter I adopted Brutus from a long update on his progress with lots of pictures. They are going to feature him as their success story in their holiday newsletter.:thumbup: They were impressed that he looks like a real mastiff now, not like a blow pop.

Yup! I would have never recognized you!!! I'm going to show your new pic to "Marty" she'll be so proud of you! She asks about you all of the time! She's doing well too!

Hey all,

How funny! I am interviewing for a PACU position too! I would love to try another area of nursing. Do you have PACU experience? I don't, but I hope they would be willing to give me a change. The job I'm interviewing is full time with call requirement!

Good luck! PACU would be great, I have thought about doing it myself!! (We have one PACU nurse at our hospital that is SCARY-I figure if she can do it, I definitely could!!)

Start looking for (affordable) spa packages ladies!!! Of course, we will have to find somewhere that is not TOO serene because I have a feeling we will be quite rowdy when we are all together!:thumbup:

So you're sitting at home "census'd managed?" I used to hate that! You couldn't go and work anywhere else because you're on call, plus you couldn't go to a movie or out with your friends AND you certainly couldn't have a drink! All for $5.00 an hour!

Brutus is so lucky to have you for his Mom! AND you're so lucky to have him as your son! I'm glad it all worked out so well!

Heck yea!!! No cancer is a cause for celebration, so we must bring out all the stops - and that includes Boobie banana Man!!!

You know, I saw this really naughty banana in my Quest for Happy Smilies, and I must say...I don't know if I'm scared or offended, or maybe a little of both?? :mellow:

:thumbup:

(It looks like a big penis!!!) :)

Jaime! I forgot to tell you, I love your new Avatar! You're just adorable! BUT you'll have to change your title or they will think you're doing the Pee Pee dance! I guess, I got so aroused by your Nasty Banana that I forgot what I was going to post to you!!!

I hate, hate, hate being on call!!!! Just sitting here waiting for the inevitable!! I feel like I can't do anything productive, I am scared I won't hear the phone ring, it just sucks!! Being on call stinks!!

I remember waking up every 30 mins and checking to see if the phone was still working! It is hideous! I hate it too!

One night, I worked all night, came home and decided I didn't want to sleep, I wanted to play with my friends, it was 2000 and I was ready to finally sleep, I put my jamas on and was brushing my teeth and the phone rang!! I was on call and had forgotten to write it on my schedule! That sucked! AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY! I cried all the way to work, I was so tired! The things we do! Lucky for me, I was called in to do admits and we didn't get any!!

Okay, just laughed my ass off for the past two hours. Well, actually, my ass is still there, big as ever, but I laughed so hard at Lisa Lampanelli that my cheeks (the ones on my face) are killing me!

Brandy, I am soooooooo happy to hear the news about your DH. That's fantastic. I hope this will take some of the stress off of you and you'll start feeling better too.

I think a lap band ladies weekend of revelry would be the BEST!!! OMG we would have so much fun. And we'll all be total hotties in another year. WOOHOO!!!!! PAAARRRTTTAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!

dee, when you go to bed tonight, try to refrain from thinking about the big boned banana man. Or chili cheese dogs. Or these two bananas doin' the nasty.:thumbup: I'm thinking we all need to chip in and buy dee a lady toy to alleviate some of her, ummmm, pent up frustration.

Jaime! I forgot to tell you, I love your new Avatar! You're just adorable! BUT you'll have to change your title or they will think you're doing the Pee Pee dance! I guess, I got so aroused by your Nasty Banana that I forgot what I was going to post to you!!!

Aww, thanks for the kind words. I can understand getting sidetracked by the Nasty Banana Man. We went out tonight with friends and I've thought of nothing else! :)

dee, when you go to bed tonight, try to refrain from thinking about the big boned banana man. Or chili cheese dogs. Or these two bananas doin' the nasty.:thumbup: I'm thinking we all need to chip in and buy dee a lady toy to alleviate some of her, ummmm, pent up frustration.

Hey, I've got this one toy (from my single days) called the Blue Dolphin that is sooooo worth the C batteries you put in it. I highly recommend it! Something tells me that Naughty Banana Man and Nasty Humping Banana People don't hold a candle to the Blue Dolphin! :mellow:

Aww, thanks for the kind words. I can understand getting sidetracked by the Nasty Banana Man. We went out tonight with friends and I've thought of nothing else! :thumbup:

Hey, I've got this one toy (from my single days) called the Blue Dolphin that is sooooo worth the C batteries you put in it. I highly recommend it! Something tells me that Naughty Banana Man and Nasty Humping Banana People don't hold a candle to the Blue Dolphin! :)

hmmmmm, blue dolphin. interesting . . . .

hmmmmm, blue dolphin. interesting . . . .

don't make me find and post a picture of it...i'm not scared! it's similar to the jack rabbit - haven't we all heard of the jack rabbit? it was all the rage when it came out 10yrs ago.