Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Inner thigh lift and tummy tuck

That is amazing! Thanks for sharing :-)

Thank you- i feel better and better every single day! it wasn't that bad at all!

Everything that I had done and some extra stuff I wanted paid before I got there (my accommodations' date=' compression garments, extra stuff) I think we paid around 8000. That was with the butt lift- and I'm guessing most don't have that done.... So it's probably less than that- I just sent him full photos and asked for recommendations- and he was spot on with what he thought I needed. I also was seeking the Gummy bear- cohesive gel implants- and he offered them.

Great Dr- I have to say. Super caring, VERY knowledgable, and skilled! My body was a MESS and he made me look like a little Barbie. Dr Niebles is my new hero ;-)

I would do it all over again- no regrets[/quote']

I'm glad you had such a great experience. And a great reference for the doctor. I was looking up his name on the Internet and I was guessing its dr Hugo niebles but I can't find where he works or contact info for a coordinating company for him. Can you tell me if this is the right doctor and how you found him/how I can find him in order to start my process. Thanks

I learned of Dr Niebles when I went to call about the old clinic (Jerusalem Clinic) that did my sleeve. I called the people they referred me to call for references of plastics, and by mistake they gave me this Drs old patient referrals~. (This Dr used to work at the Jerusalem Clinic) I was having uneasy feelings about the old clinic- so because these referrals were so good- I looked for him and went with him for the Mommy Makeover. His name is Dr Neibles. And if you ever want more info on him please ask. I do not work for him but I would definitely recommend him. (So far)

mylifeinpink at mail dot com is my email if you have any other questions, and I will send you my phone number, so you know I am a real person. I know it sure helped me when I was researching him, I got to talk to actual people! That was comforting! <3

I learned of Dr Niebles when I went to call about the old clinic (Jerusalem Clinic) that did my sleeve. I called the people they referred me to call for references of plastics' date=' and by mistake they gave me this Drs old patient referrals~. (This Dr used to work at the Jerusalem Clinic) I was having uneasy feelings about the old clinic- so because these referrals were so good- I looked for him and went with him for the Mommy Makeover. His name is Dr Neibles. And if you ever want more info on him please ask. I do not work for him but I would definitely recommend him. (So far)[/quote']

Can you post his contact info?

Pics' date=' life in pink - we need pics!![/quote']

I promised Dr that he'd be the first to get them- so I have to send then to him first :-)

I will share. I always do ;-)

Ditto what Globetrotter said...Just over 8Gs is crazy. I was considering Dr.Green a surgeon in Sacramento who specializes in Post Bariatric plastics but my Bestie just had Breast Augmentation by him and minor BL procedure(he only raised one of her nipples) and she paid 6900 she had no other work for this and the anesthesiologist was billed separately.I am gonna have check this guy out ...

Had to edit Doc Name I was thinking of wrong one lol.

I promised Dr that he'd be the first to get them- so I have to send then to him first :-)

I will share. I always do ;-)

That's great can you pls post his information would love to have it n hand

We all wanna see pics....hope u are doing great. So interested in seeing this doc's work. And getting his info. I pm'd christy but have had no response. I you can post his direct info please.....

I just wanted to throw out another option - if you live near an academic medical center you might want to try the Resident Clinic in plastic surgery. At the hospital where I work and where I am having plastics the residents have all completed 5 years of general surgery and 2 years of plastic surgery fellowship - in their final year of the fellowship they staff this resident clinic. They are still under supervision of very experienced surgeons but the fees are 25% of the regular fees. It is a huge cost savings. I will get my final costs next week but the estimate I received in my consulation for a full Tummy Tuck, breast life with silicone implants and Lipo in 2 areas it will be 4600 + the anesthesia fees. It is a great option, especially for me since I have known the resident who will be doing my surgery since she started her surgery residency!

We all wanna see pics....hope u are doing great. So interested in seeing this doc's work. And getting his info. I pm'd christy but have had no response. I you can post his direct info please.....

I'm doing amazing :-) I'm so in love with this new body! Email me if you'd like to talk directly or for info :-)

Mylifeinpink at mail dot com :-)

The price in Mexico will be your best bet. The circumferential lift would lift you all around and the best for tummy, butt and outer thigh. You may still need to get an inner thigh lift too. I recently had some PS in mexico, wouldn't recommend my surgeon but I have heard from a patient of Dr Fuentes that he did very good work.

Hi Amazon who was yr surgeon? I am looking into a surgeon in Mexico and so I'm curious. What didn't u like abt yr surgeon? Thx for yr feedback