Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you can dedicate yourself to a good Water program I would not be surprised if your success increased. I add lemon juice (pure, no sugar or additives) & liquid Stevia to my Water & I enjoy it. About 10 years ago I was a poor water drinker, I remember talking to my Curves instructor not believing it was possible to enjoy water, I felt like it was the hardest thing to do. I would keep a post a note in a noticeable place and have 8 lines. Each time I finished the 8 oz glass I would mark off a line and get encouraged. Now I drink out of a 27 oz bottle and I plug away at it. Yes, it is harder w/ my small stomach but I KNOW it helps me lose weight.

For me, I had to walk 6 days a weeks to get my weight loss going & now I do 4 days of water aerobics, 2 days walking and a day of rest. Without that, for me I don't lose much, plus I need better muscle mass to increase my ability to burn my food.

Lastly......I personally would never juice. I believe that It would pour out the insulin into my system & my body would store fat.

Oopsie, one more thing, are you familiar with intervals during exersise? You can google it and really learn how it helps your body, basically it is...while walking go at regular speed for say 1 minute, then 80% of your capacity for 30 seconds, 100% for 15 seconds. You do this over & over for about 15 minutes and the technique is well known to cause the body to burn more calories. You will really want to google this if you are not familiar or maybe you use to do it and sort of forgot (that's what I do, I can be big time forgetful).

This is a ton of info, lots you may already have done or are doing. Of course, the most important thing right now is having the PAP & getting some answers.

I recently did the bootcamp that I learned about from this site and it helped me out a great deal. If you want to read about it search for "boot camp anyone" under the search forum area on this site..

I am glad you are on this site. I certainly don' have all the answers, I just wanted to share my "program" with you. Too many changes all at once can be SO overwhelming, but you already know that cause when we have the surgery BOOM, we have so much to change.....you are a sweet person, I can tell by your replys. Keep going forward. Big hug to you. (sorry my post is so long)

I'm going to buy some lemon and limes tomorrow to put in my Water. Good idea!!

Yeah, if I don't dress up my Water somehow, I'll never get through it and my tummy is only banded, not tiny yet!! I feel the water pain!!

Yeah' date=' if I don't dress up my Water somehow, I'll never get through it and my tummy is only banded, not tiny yet!! I feel the Water pain!![/quote']

Kristina when is your revision surgery?

Kristina when is your revision surgery?

May 11th... Or 69 days if you're counting... Which I'm totally not... ;)

I'm going to buy some lemon and limes tomorrow to put in my Water. Good idea!!

I get the Save Mart brand, presqueezed. I use 27 oz Water, 1 shot glass of lemon & four vial drops of stevia, not 4 drops, it has like an eye dropper dispenser and I use what I can squeeze into the vial....4 times. Yep, I can get addicted to anything, lol. I think most of my friends think it is too sweet, just thought I would give you my recipe, then you can go up or down. Hope you like it.

Ah that's exciting!! I was sleeved May 15th last year

May sleevers rock ;)

I get the Save Mart brand' date=' presqueezed. I use 27 oz Water, 1 shot glass of lemon & four vial drops of stevia, not 4 drops, it has like an eye dropper dispenser and I use what I can squeeze into the vial....4 times. Yep, I can get addicted to anything, lol. I think most of my friends think it is too sweet, just thought I would give you my recipe, then you can go up or down. Hope you like it.[/quote']

Thank you!

I'm excited to start getting my Water in and actually like it hehe

I get the Save Mart brand' date=' presqueezed. I use 27 oz Water, 1 shot glass of lemon & four vial drops of stevia, not 4 drops, it has like an eye dropper dispenser and I use what I can squeeze into the vial....4 times. Yep, I can get addicted to anything, lol. I think most of my friends think it is too sweet, just thought I would give you my recipe, then you can go up or down. Hope you like it.[/quote']

Sounds like a yummy guilt free lemonade! :)

May sleevers rock ;)

I tend to agree, we sure do!!! Excited to officially join the club!! :)

May sleevers rock ;)

Love your new profile pic by the way! You are stunning my dear!!!

Thank you! :)

Thank you! :)

Not on topic at all but aw you have a new icon picture, you're too pretty! lol

Not on topic at all but aw you have a new icon picture' date=' you're too pretty! lol[/quote']

Yes I feel weird without my lil finger avi hehe

Thank you very much!

I don't expect anyone to respond because it won't happen and because you don't know how to respond you won't respond."

I understood perfectly, your expectation was that no one would respond...so why post? I am truly sorry you are having such a hard time...I was trying to encouage you to continue to seek medical help as it seems you have tried everything else...good luck to you.