Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March sleevers anyone?

Mine is on March 20, glad to see there are some others that are march 20th as well. I had to have both my feet operated on last week for bunionettes, I am on bedrest now, I just hope I can walk through the airport and the pain between my feet and tummy won't be overwhelming. The surgery on the feet really distracted me for the past couple months thinking of that surgery. Now that its done, I know the big surgery is coming quick. Anyone got ideas of what they are going to bring with them. Is anyone bringing someone with them. My brother is coming with me, my husband is staying home with the kids.

Started liquid Opti-fast diet for 3weeks today. As in today is Day 1. Surgery on March 18th.

Not too nervous, as my wife had it in June of 2012, and I kind of know what to expect. She is doing great and turned me into a believer. Hardest part at this point is the liquid diet. I love to eat. Blew it up yesterday with O'Charlies for lunch, nice Sirloin, potato Soup and loaded baked potato, and supper was shephards pie. Figured if I couldnt have solids again until Almost May, might as well go out with a bang lol.

I can do without the foods for now, but sweet tea is my soft spot. I can have de-caf with artificial sweetener, but that's sacrelig. New life, gotta go cold turkey and turn over a new leaf.

Justin I don't know if you've heard of Mio but you add it to Water and there's nothing in the Mio that hurts us just makes drinking water yummy! I believe there's a Mio that tastes like sweet tea! My friend buys it for her son...just a thought!!

We also have another thread "Any March Sleevers". One of our sleevers has made a calendar with all of our names so we can keep track of everyones surgery dates. If you post there he will add you to the list. Check it out!

We also have another thread "Any March Sleevers". One of our sleevers has made a calendar with all of our names so we can keep track of everyones surgery dates. If you post there he will add you to the list. Check it out!

Thanks pacificpeach, I just went through this thread as well and added everyone to the list. I see there are a lot of NJ people on this thread. I'm Joe from Monmouth County, and I'm getting sleeved on March 8.

1 SKgirl27, Kaleen, racoon_439, Sumsuz68, MzNikkiG, KanesMom, linzwalker30, deegoodlife, albertamom

2 Tryingtobringsexyback, TeriMoBeri

4 Lmariewj, Leo815, Just1Girl, JeffNNJ, mattsbelly, dinky, Garlandfam, Joeseph Intravaia, Fifty&Hippy, shakur154, ItsmeTae, Readyforthisjourney-Jen, boom2longhorns, d mixon

5 MissFae, teetani, gelen's_change, sr910, AFinch, duckie913, AceMan8, pollyp

6 bringiton, Presher87, dustdog77, simonetwentynine, pammie37, newat52, girlinthrmirrorme, Jennifer616, aeshortchick

7 Mommielissa06, Jenniferg, ashley18, Misconduct, Bvl, krissj, MoniqueA97, jody73, purplemoonflower123, pnkhart, cresh78, Mini_Me_23, GAmom, HypnotizingHazel, lilstyler, carrie43

8 Courtney, toya3901, pacificpeach, BigDaddyJoe, st2011, alanah

11 Caspinelli712, chrissyatthebeach, Liljulz202, ARenee99, jenah, ginamaria, LeesaDee, Pepper Paul, thatgirl

12 PeacockMama, onelessfatgirl, HollyMc63, brandy88, Malexa03

13 SerendipityHappens, adoptmom2_3, PressOnward, erica hall, lotti, erica hall, my3kids4life, KateAnth

14 BigFatLoser, superstartover, Gwenny, traycrow83

15 futuresleever, Kodiesmom, dsdolls

18 Canadagurl, AmandaRaeLeo, tdguill, Leleboo, Zen, Rinamatie, LifeBackNye, SherriRN, Michele1024, JustinNC

19 aneke26, slimjim41, Healthybabs, Rick7714

20 BeBeSpArKLeS, Nicole2013, Kristy Giovanelli, busybeingme, maeg, ignats639, paper1875, rickster7753

21 Reneetrom, Newnay, chantelleyxo, Ginger/Toby

22 floridafd, LaserSkinGirl, mykidsinspireme

25 Vsgbrandy77, youngtammy50, lookingforwardnotback, slidellsleever, turlinsen, CarrieP, tammy1970

26 Thistlegirl, thundathighsz, kyeta96

27 Oldnavee, tannak

28 Mlecompte, parker

29 stevie07, imdeborah, cindysc

31 Albertagirl1009

Hello everyone! I recieved approval from Cigna Friday and my surgery date is March 8th. Even though not required, i am starting a presurgery diet tomorrow (just to reduce any risks). I am very excited!

Hey all! I am being sleeved on March 5th and I am starting to get nervous... The pre-op diet has been an adjustment the past few weeks, but I've lost 26lbs. Both of my parents were sleeved recently and they are doing great! I know that we are all making the right decision...

Hayley

www.sleeve4life.com

Congratulations!!!!!

march 19 and yes im scared but im doing it

March 8th!!!!

Updated from both March threads

1 SKgirl27, Kaleen, racoon_439, Sumsuz68, MzNikkiG, KanesMom, linzwalker30, deegoodlife, albertamom

2 Tryingtobringsexyback, TeriMoBeri

4 Lmariewj, Leo815, Just1Girl, JeffNNJ, mattsbelly, dinky, Garlandfam, Joeseph Intravaia, Fifty&Hippy, shakur154, ItsmeTae, Readyforthisjourney-Jen, boom2longhorns, d mixon

5 MissFae, teetani, gelen's_change, sr910, AFinch, duckie913, AceMan8, pollyp, HWolff

6 bringiton, Presher87, dustdog77, simonetwentynine, pammie37, newat52, girlinthrmirrorme, Jennifer616, aeshortchick, oknewme

7 Mommielissa06, Jenniferg, ashley18, Misconduct, Bvl, krissj, MoniqueA97, jody73, purplemoonflower123, pnkhart, cresh78, Mini_Me_23, GAmom, HypnotizingHazel, lilstyler, carrie43

8 Courtney, toya3901, pacificpeach, BigDaddyJoe, st2011, alanah, Amanda626, EYE candy, aussie, Ladydawg2009

11 Caspinelli712, chrissyatthebeach, Liljulz202, ARenee99, jenah, ginamaria, LeesaDee, Pepper Paul, thatgirl

12 PeacockMama, onelessfatgirl, HollyMc63, brandy88, Malexa03, Faith41

13 SerendipityHappens, adoptmom2_3, PressOnward, erica hall, lotti, erica hall, my3kids4life, KateAnth

14 BigFatLoser, superstartover, Gwenny, traycrow83

15 futuresleever, Kodiesmom, dsdolls

18 Canadagurl, AmandaRaeLeo, tdguill, Leleboo, Zen, Rinamatie, LifeBackNye, SherriRN, Michele1024, JustinNC, missmeow

19 aneke26, slimjim41, Healthybabs, Rick7714

20 BeBeSpArKLeS, Nicole2013, Kristy Giovanelli, busybeingme, maeg, ignats639, paper1875, rickster7753, jc4444, JennyBeth

21 Reneetrom, Newnay, chantelleyxo, Ginger/Toby

22 floridafd, LaserSkinGirl, mykidsinspireme, bebaeg

25 Vsgbrandy77, youngtammy50, lookingforwardnotback, slidellsleever, turlinsen, CarrieP, tammy1970

26 Thistlegirl, thundathighsz, kyeta96

27 Oldnavee, tannak, sandy'ssleeve

28 Mlecompte, parker

29 stevie07, imdeborah, cindysc

31 Albertagirl1009

March 6th is my sleeve surgery in Syracuse NY and husband is having his sleeve surgery on March 13th. Had our pre-op appointments today next step is surgery.

March 6th is my sleeve surgery in Syracuse NY and husband is having his sleeve surgery on March 13th. Had our pre-op appointments today next step is surgery.

I'm also Mar 20 . I'm from long island. I haven't started the pre open diet yet. However I did have to quit smoking. It's been a nightmare not smoking and at the same time not stuffing my face to compensate

March 20 and from patchogue! Cool!