Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

I know its a curse...I got the 20 something year old girls beating down my door...My wife is so jelly now...lol

Im sure you are like@Bigviffer...got the dudes checking you out as well.

Sent from my SM-G920T using BariatricPal mobile app

23 hours ago, BigViffer said:

Nah, he's safe. He doesn't have the beard that seems to bring the boys to my yard.

When I had the beard, and was 300lb I was hit on by 3 dudes in a 2 year time period..2 times in the gym locker room...Once at a Dunkin Doughnuts.....Felt a bit empowering actually.

23 hours ago, BigViffer said:

And as far as I can tell, 29 is the youngest woman that has flirted with me.

19 years old for me....Young lady that works my gym's front desk, she was making me a shake and threw not 1 but 3 separate compliments. We were chatting about weight loss and I showed her a before and after picture of the weight loss, 1)"wow you look better than guys my age, wow", After some more small talk, randomly says #2) "you do look really good, wow." and after I brought up my graying stubble and my age, #3) "I like it, it works on you, you look very distinguished"..... She was also trolling for my instagram handle, but that wasnt happening.

Then 23 years old last week... I sitting having a drink at the bar while on break from my poker session, 2 girls that were sitting next to me and I could tell they were talking about me in spanish and looking in my direction, then one finally asks me "excuse me, are you a lawyer?"...LOL.(second time I got that in a week by the way).. i make some polite small talk, turns out shes 23, I tell her im just taking a break from playing poker, ect ect..She says "what does your girlfriend think about you playing poker"?......Yup, she's hitting on me...lol My reply, "my girlfriends(yes plural) dont mind at all, but sometimes my wife gets a bit fickle about it.".....You should have seen her face, hahah..So I explain to her it was a joke, some more small talk then I excuse myself to finish my poker session.

The new found attention feels pretty good, sometimes you need the boost to your confidence to keep you motivated.

Thank you!!! ❤️❤️

On 1/26/2018 at 12:38 PM, BigViffer said:

And as far as I can tell, 29 is the youngest woman that has flirted with me.

21 hours ago, JerseyJules said:

19 years old for me....Young lady that works my gym's front desk, she was making me a shake and threw not 1 but 3 separate compliments. We were chatting about weight loss and I showed her a before and after picture of the weight loss, 1)"wow you look better than guys my age, wow", After some more small talk, randomly says #2) "you do look really good, wow." and after I brought up my graying stubble and my age, #3) "I like it, it works on you, you look very distinguished"..... She was also trolling for my instagram handle, but that wasnt happening.

Then 23 years old last week... I sitting having a drink at the bar while on break from my poker session, 2 girls that were sitting next to me and I could tell they were talking about me in spanish and looking in my direction, then one finally asks me "excuse me, are you a lawyer?"...LOL.(second time I got that in a week by the way).. i make some polite small talk, turns out shes 23, I tell her im just taking a break from playing poker, ect ect..She says "what does your girlfriend think about you playing poker"?......Yup, she's hitting on me...lol My reply, "my girlfriends(yes plural) dont mind at all, but sometimes my wife gets a bit fickle about it.".....You should have seen her face, hahah..So I explain to her it was a joke, some more small talk then I excuse myself to finish my poker session.

The new found attention feels pretty good, sometimes you need the boost to your confidence to keep you motivated.

I'm dying to know..Do women get straight up creepy with you? If yes, Do you still take creey as a compliment?

@jenn1 You look so amazing!!! Hey, did you have hip problems (bursitis/arthritis), or back probs at your heaviest? If so, do you have any pain now--especially with the work-outs and running?

Thanks!! ((hugs))

@jenn1 and @armywife2gijoe you ladies look beautiful! Congratulations on your success!

@jenn1 I always appreciate your insightful responses to other posters.

6 hours ago, jenn1 said:

I'm dying to know..Do women get straight up creepy with you? If yes, Do you still take creey as a compliment?

The young women are not creepy about it, just blunt and forward. The women my age or older make me very uncomfortable. A confident woman is sexy, a woman who looks at you like a predator looks at prey? Uncomfortable. I've had my wife or kids come save me when a woman in the neighborhood comes around.

8 hours ago, jenn1 said:

It depends on how creepy..lol I will say that the older the gal is, the more inappropriate and sexually charged the comments will be...lol. Like women over 45 that have made comments have made some really raunchy ones...the young girls are just super forward and flirty these days. I get some eyes and smiles from a few younger gals in the gym but they seem to be more shy, the older ladies at the gym will literally give me elevator eyes and look me up and down with zero discretion..

The few dudes that hit on me were WAAAAAAY more creepy than any woman.. The 2 in thegym locker room really creeped me out..

Edited by JerseyJules