Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Started 'Couch to 5k today' Anyone keen?

Good job!!! I have never been sore from it. The app I have calculates run pace and walk pace and distance and has these nifty graphs!!!

You go enjoy vacation!! I think I am joining you starting on Friday when I head to Colorado for some fun!!! I am not running in that altitude..dem b*****s be crazy!!!!! Okay just kidding but I know it won't be smart for me :P

Hey I'm going to Colorado!! (did I say that already?) oh I forgot about the altitude...

I live in CO, I've been here for over 10 years and I still blame the altitude!!!

Really?!?!

I am going to Glenwood Springs with the boy friend. My Birthday is Saturday and we wanted to do something adventurous now that I am not a big giant slug!!

I do plan to take it easy that week. I can feel a burnout phase coming on so going to just relax and not be so neurotic!

Getting ready to leave!!! We are going to Breckinridge! :)

Getting ready to leave!!! We are going to Breckinridge! :)

Breck is amazing!!! Great time to visit!

Have fun!

Yes we have a bunch of summer sporty type things planned!

Have fun (she says dripping with jealousy).

Week 5 Day 1 done. I'm back where I left off before my hospital retreats. Yippee!!!!

Really?!?!

I am going to Glenwood Springs with the boy friend. My Birthday is Saturday and we wanted to do something adventurous now that I am not a big giant slug!!

I do plan to take it easy that week. I can feel a burnout phase coming on so going to just relax and not be so neurotic!

I'm in Aurora Co... Been here 15 years and the altitude is always there to blame! Hope you both have a great time!

So wish I was in Colorado right now. Supposed to be 101 today here in Kansas.

So wish I was in Colorado right now. Supposed to be 101 today here in Kansas.

Ok well we spent the night in Vegas last night!

And it was hot... :D

Just took a soak in a jetted two person bathtub and getting ready to get the hell out of here before it heats up again. Colorado today!

I'm hoping the weather is nice because we are going to be doing bicycle shuttles this week.

No running though..

Have a great time!! I lost weight when we went to Disney world in May as our grandkids sang at Downtown Disney. Watched portions, and what I ate !

Started it again this week. W1D3 tomorrow. I've done it once before, then got out of the running habit. Doing it outside this time, as opposed to on a treadmill. Enjoying running outside so much. Two Color Runs coming up in September, gotta be ready!

Ok well we spent the night in Vegas last night!

And it was hot... :D

Just took a soak in a jetted two person bathtub and getting ready to get the hell out of here before it heats up again. Colorado today!

I'm hoping the weather is nice because we are going to be doing bicycle shuttles this week.

No running though..

Colorado won't let you down. God put all His beauty there (IMHO). Relax, as much as biking will allow, have fun and everything else in moderation. I'm still jealous!

C25K, W5D2 done. Excited and scared at the same time to do the 20 min run. ????

C25K' date=' W5D2 done. Excited and scared at the same time to do the 20 min run. dde46[/quote']

I bet! I'm scared about my 5 minute runs tonight. I'm such a weenie!