Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEBRUARY SLEEVERS 2013....how you doing after you've been Sleeved

Any of you have Constipation problem? or feel bloated?

For gas pain in shoulder, what I did was when walking I would raise both arms over my head and then back down, kind of like 1/2 a jumping jack or make a large circle with my arms. I would do this several times while walking and that pain went away pretty quickly

I don't have any shoulder pain, and walk all day long, idkn I can pass any gas for the last few days. Could be from the Protein?

Im having the worst tight pains ever right below my chest not really in my stomach. I took gas relief and have been walking :(

Also my right side is throbbing but I have no pain in my left? Any reason?

My NUT recommended skim milk over almond milk...it's like 1gm of Protein to 9gm. I'm going to try this next meal ;)

Where did you get that protein?

Whats the gm/scoop on it?

Syntrax unflavored is 10g protein a scoop(it says its medical use on it )

Syntrax unflavored is 10g Protein a scoop(it says its medical use on it )and i ordered mine on line. But The Vitamin shoppe carries Syntrax

"Need to eat" is what they call head-hunger. How could you possibly be full? (Compared to what you are used to eating). I am only 3 days ahead of you. I was sleeved on 2/22. If you make sure to drink Water throughout the day' date=' and take in Protein shakes, Jello and non-fat yogurt you should feel satiated. A 15 calories sugar free popsicle is pretty satisfying too. When I hear my stomach growl, I'll eat one of the foods I already mentioned and the pangs go away.

Best of luck to you.[/quote']

I get you. I'm am sooooo wanting a pizza but I know it is head hunger. I can barely get my shakes and Water in so where do I think I would put it. I am trying to add the cream of Soups like I'm allowed but then I don't get enough Protein in. Geeze.

Has anyone tried liquid b super complex? I got some today and it said tangerine flavor..... MY ARSE! its gross but better than the pills I guess.

So here I am eating 2oz of a two-day old prepared plain Cream of Wheat packet (because that's how long it's taking to eat one packet) and 4oz of skim milk, while my husband brought himself home some supper and is currently eating what seems like the entire freaking Taco Bell menu. I made him go into the computer room to eat, but I can HEAR the crunching and SMELL the taco meat. I so want to crunch on something right now. ;)

On the TMI plus side, I finally went #2 today, the 4th day after surgery. It took an HOUR and I lost 1.2lbs. Afterwards, I was literally weak and shaky and felt like childbirth would have been easier. If I ever have a surgical procedure again, I will invest in a truckload of stool softener. :wacko:

I have a sore throat still, Sara.

I'm still taking my liquid Vicodin a couple times a day, so I only notice the sore throat when it's worn off. Vicodin makes me nauseated too, but they gave me an anti-nausea prescription that really helped.

You know what really hurts right now? My EAR. Right before going under for surgery, I took off my glasses and handed them away, and one of the nosepieces fell off. So I've been wearing an old pair since then that are way cooler looking, but ridiculously tight around my stupid right ear. Man, it hurts! I guess it's better than metal digging into my nose though.

I am 11 days. And have had horrible Time. As I said before my one week checkup they did a CAT scan and found a small tiny Leak. Since then I've been in the hospital twice and have had a pick line put in which hit a nerve and had to be removed three days later. I don't know if this will get better but I certainly hope so. I am down 40lbs since my 2 week diet pre op. anyone else with a leak can share their experience?

I am 4 days post up and can get plenty of fluids in and jello...etc. no problem. I am starting Protein tomorrow and have have only clear liquids...tomorrow starts full liquids. The only thing is I feel very blah...weak and easily fatigued and lightheaded....just blah and not myself...please some one tell me this gets better b/c I don't have the energy I need to take care of 2 kids and a household. Is this normal at this stage...