Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FEBRUARY SLEEVERS 2013....how you doing after you've been Sleeved

Hi my name is Courtney im 21 and I had my surgery Feb 1st i have lost 40kg (88Ib I'm from Australia) it has been really good the only problems I have had is Hair loss and I have gallstones at the moment from the weight loss but will be getting my gallbladder removed next week. This was the best thing I ever did and I can't wait to loose the next 40. :)

So lets see. Today was my 6 month checkup, im down over 150 lbs from my heaviest and 122 since my surgery on 2/11/13. No regrets. Im happy again. Still need to lose another 30 though.

Im still waiting for the big stall to hit but i have been on top of my diet and Water intake. Plus i got to the gym 5 times a week for 90 minutes and play hockey the other two nights. I also work 5 hours a night doing physical labor at a ups warehouse and have been sweating my soul out everynight this summer.

Ive never been in better shape than i am right now.

That doesn't sound good. You should be finding eating easier at this point. Please call your Dr.

pre-surgery weight 325; surgery date 2/28/2013; surgery weight 307; 8 weeks past-op weight 281.4; 12 weeks post-op 274; 4 month post-op 266.2; 5 month post-op 262.6

Agree

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Hi everyone. I've been gone for a while I was sleeved 2/20 hw 243 pre op 212 cw 177 total lost 66lbs. After op I'm losing weight slowly dr said its as long as I'm eating right I should be losing 1-2 pounds a week. Also had to stop working out for a bit due to seizures they are controlled now I'm back to exercising. Have about 45 lbs to get to goal weight between 130-135. Hope all are doing great :)

Your doing great! Sorry to hear bout seizures- hope u are well

Hi my name is Courtney im 21 and I had my surgery Feb 1st i have lost 40kg (88Ib I'm from Australia) it has been really good the only problems I have had is Hair loss and I have gallstones at the moment from the weight loss but will be getting my gallbladder removed next week. This was the best thing I ever did and I can't wait to loose the next 40. :)

Congrats! Yay!

So lets see. Today was my 6 month checkup' date=' im down over 150 lbs from my heaviest and 122 since my surgery on 2/11/13. No regrets. Im happy again. Still need to lose another 30 though.

Im still waiting for the big stall to hit but i have been on top of my diet and Water intake. Plus i got to the gym 5 times a week for 90 minutes and play hockey the other two nights. I also work 5 hours a night doing physical labor at a ups warehouse and have been sweating my soul out everynight this summer.

Ive never been in better shape than i am right now.[/quote']

Wow wtg!!

Sleeved 02/26/2013 by Dr Fernando Garcia in Tj Mx. Down a total of 57.8 pounds. SW 232, CW 174. scale will sometimes slowly move back and fourth. This is the frustrating part. Keeping under 1000-1200 calories. Trying to exercise 2-3 x week. I feel great just wish I were losing a little faster. Oh and I'm 5'1.

1st pic the week before surgery.

2nd pic from today

post-33221-13813668883918_thumb.jpg

Sleeved 02/26/2013 by Dr Fernando Garcia in Tj Mx. Down a total of 57.8 pounds. SW 232' date=' CW 174. scale will sometimes slowly move back and fourth. This is the frustrating part. Keeping under 1000-1200 calories. Trying to exercise 2-3 x week. I feel great just wish I were losing a little faster. Oh and I'm 5'1.

2nd pic from today

[/quote']

You're doing AWESOME Sweets! You look amazing!! Congrats!

You're doing AWESOME Sweets! You look amazing!! Congrats!

Sleeved 02/26/2013 by Dr Fernando Garcia in Tj Mx. Down a total of 57.8 pounds. SW 232' date=' CW 174. scale will sometimes slowly move back and fourth. This is the frustrating part. Keeping under 1000-1200 calories. Trying to exercise 2-3 x week. I feel great just wish I were losing a little faster. Oh and I'm 5'1.

2nd pic from today

[/quote']

You look great! Congratulations!!!

HW: 266.4

DOS: 255.4

Current weight: 185.4

Surgery Date: 2/25/13

Down 81 pounds total

I feel fantastic. I workout regularly but I started losing A LOT of hair. My Protein is fine (I get 100-120g a day) and I work out. Went to doc did blood test, shows Vitamins levels are fantastic. So they did a second test of thyroid and found my thyroid levels are extremely high. Has anyone had this happen? I have an appointment with an endocrinologist on Sept 10. I was really happy with 81 pounds in not even 6 months. If my thyroid is high it means it is slowing me down. :(

Hi Fellow Feb. 2013 peeps. Feeling frustrated this morning. I was really hoping to reach the 70lbs gone milestone today but, alas, I am 4 tenths shy of that number. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Sigh, really struggling with emotional eating which is, no doubt, contributing to the slow rate of my weight loss. I am still losing but sometimes it's just a few tenths of a lb. I made the mistake of buying some Blue Bunny mini ice cream cones 110 calories so seemingly harmless. They taste so yummy I've been eating one or two every day. It's too much sugar and that is my addictive behavior acting up. I will never buy those again. For some reason I didn't think the little ice cream cones would set off my sugar and eating demon but obviously I was in denial, knee deep in de Nile, as I like to say! That's my old MO. Really need to work harder at being mindful about my food choices. Calorie count isn't the whole story.

pre-surgery weight 325; surgery date 2/28/2013; surgery weight 307; 8 weeks past-op weight 281.4; 12 weeks post-op 274; 4 month post-op 266.2; 5 month post-op 262.6

^^^^i'm in the boat with you. Lost 63 lbs since surgery. Things are slowing down. Hoping to kick up the exercise to get things moving. We'll see.

I just posted in the other Feb thread but I've slowed down too. I haven't had a loss in a few weeks. Time to really step things up.