Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A thread for Single Bandsters

Apple... I think I will hop on the eliptical tonite... my daughter is sleeping at a friend's house and not there to keep me busy... thanks for the idea... I will make sure the Ipod is charged and ready to go!!!

Yvonne

JC... cool new toy... do you like it? I have been thinking about getting the Envy but my contract isn't up until March so I have to wait until then... I do a lot of texting and want a phone that makes it easier to do... but for now, I am stuck with your run of the mill cell...

Yvonne

I love this thing I can either use it for surfing or if I want to use the laptop, I can use this as a modem which I am doing right now.

The good news is I can even somewhat manage my computer network while away from the office. I have dreams of forwarding my office phone to my other cell and handling tech support calls while fishing out in the Gulf and nobody really knowing the difference. :-)

JC

Yay Manatee!

I am depressed. It's Labor Day weekend and I have no plans. I get so

sick of being bored. I should be happy. I dropped another 2 lbs this

morning.

Congrats Manatee! That is awesome!

Denise, I hate being bored too. You should look into joining some clubs or groups or something. It's a great way to meet new people and make new friends!

I went out for a nice dinner with my girlfriends last night. One of the hubbies was in the doghouse, so he gave my friend 300 bucks and said take the girls out for a nice dinner. So we got all dressed up, drank martinis, and had good italian food. Girlfriends are the best!

Hey you guys!

I'm single again, so I'm back.... haha - it just didn't work out. Fine with me, though... I met 2 great guys last night- 1 had potential- and a great one last night which came home with me (I know its not good, but he goes to school with me- he's not some crazy stranger). I'm being safe, and I'm enjoying being single- so that's all that matters!

Matt turned out to be a jerk in the long run, and I'm glad to be outta that relationship- he was an alcoholic and had trouble talking about his feelings.

So now I know I'm rebounding and stuff, but with my new found body and confidence, guys are just flocking to me. I've never EVER had this before and its cool to be the one in control! We'll see what happens.

Congrats Manatee and Denise on losing more of the old you!

Sugar and JC: I have the orange enV and LOVE it! I go on the internet whereever I am and text like crazy. Anytime i am wondering something or need phone numbers, GOOGLE is in my pocket...

Ok, well I'm gonna get ready for the day... hugs everyone!

Nifty toy, JC. If it can do IPSEC and has a vnc client, I'll have to get one :)

Pool party/BBQ tonight. Depending on how many of the Pretty People show up I might even get in the hot tub :)

Dibaby, I think you're probably better off without someone THAT into gaming. I watched EQ and WOW and CoH destroy my brother's marriage. Both he and she got so deep into gaming that they would chat with each other through the games while in the same physical room.

When he almost lost his job due to the games he quit cold turkey, and she stayed in there. 9 months later, they went their separate ways. :)

Chrispy, gotta love thise friends with "doghouse" husbands!

Leona, Way to go girl! Nothing like a positive attitude to get you through life's little bumps!

PigRFlying, I am with you on that one!

Manatee, dude, first of all congrats on the weight loss!

The 8525 runs Windows CE, it has IPSEC and there are vnc clients. Yesterday I VPNed into the network, ran remote desktop connection to one of my servers then VNCed into a workstation in another remote office 30 miles away! The windshield time this thing is going to save is huge!

JC

Dibaby, I think you're probably better off without someone THAT into gaming. I watched EQ and WOW and CoH destroy my brother's marriage. Both he and she got so deep into gaming that they would chat with each other through the games while in the same physical room.

When he almost lost his job due to the games he quit cold turkey, and she stayed in there. 9 months later, they went their separate ways. :)

Thanks hon..yeah its ridiculous the priorities some people have in their lives. Yeah haven't heard a peep from him and then I log into WoW and see him online but not on msn. ;) Tired of the games. So put him on block and feel so much better..hehe..oh the power! Let's take bets that he emails me soon. Cause this is exactly what happened before. Once he gets the gaming urge out of his system then it dawns on him that ohhhh..i'm missing some attention...he'll be knocking on my door again. Too bad..so sad..LOL

I want to be cocky too darnit!..hehe..come on men..START FLOCKING..hehe

Leona I'm so sorry Matt ended up being a jerk! What happened? You know, I really think it takes a good 3 months before you can decide if a guy is worth really pursuing. That's my personal take. I'm glad you're getting right back on the wagon though! That's the way to do it! Confidence is incredibly sexy.

Dibaby taking back your own power is a great feeling! A leopard doesn't change his spots, so I'm glad you took things into your own hands.

Hope everyone is enjoying their labor day weekend. I'm sure JC is out there doing some 300 mile jog or bike ride. ;) lol

So, pool party, new swim suit and I did indeed get in the hot tub

Still kept the shirt on, NOBODY wants to see my bare flab ;)

Strange thing I noticed is that except for the gym rats I was actually the thinnest of the guys. None of the normals had any problems stripping to just trunks. I guess those who have never been REALLY big just don't have the body image issues that put the brakes on my thought processes. Just more stuff to work on.

Had a great evening, got to know a few ladies from friends-of-a friend. Nothing clicked but I'm not really trying right now anyway.