Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Newbies ! Progress ?

I feel silly asking ... What's onederland?!

It's when you have a 1 as the first number in your weight. You are in the 100s. Like 175.

I feel silly asking ... What's onederland?!

that's okay. Onederland is when you start weighing less than 200 pounds. I swore I would never get back over 200 pounds, but it happened. but once I get under 200 this time it will be for good!

30 lbs gone since Jan 30.

Congrats to everyone!! i was sleeved on January 28,2013 HW:308 SW:285 CW:248 GW:170 I'm 5'7 and wearing about a size 16 I'm going to start working out next week !!! Can't wait

post-41156-1381366399651_thumb.jpg

Surgery 1/21/13 HW: 299 SW: 290 CW: 242 ill be 9 weeks on Monday

Jan 30 start weight day of surgery 247. Today Ive been going back and forth between 210/211. I set small goals such as now My goal is to get to 199 then it will be 180 and so forth.

I haven't checked in for a while but thought I would pop in real quick. Surg date 1/9/13.

Hw 268

Sw 228

Cw 191

Total loss 77 lbs.

it's coming off pretty slowly. I don't always get my Protein and a few weeks back, I started just hating the whole drinking liquids thing. Water doesn't taste good. Sobes don't taste good. So it's been a bit of a struggle. I'm not unhappy with the slow loss but do worry if I don't take it off fast enough that window will start to close and the opportunity will be lost. Anyway, how is everybody else doing?

Surgery date is 1-31-2013.

Hw 322

Sw 301

Cw 268

total loss of 54 lbs. I have been stalled for the last 2 weeks, but am amping up the exercise and the Protein and working on actually hitting 64 oz of Water (that is tough for me) Here's to breaking the stall soon!! I typically lose very very slowly so for me this is lightening fast speed!!

Surgery date: 1/14/13

HW: 327

SW: 295

CW: 260

Total 67 lbs.

I joined a gym and watch Sex and the City whilst on the Elliptical Trainer. Geez! Had I known this technology existed I would have joined years ago and would still have all of my stomach! LOL

I was a size 26 in September, today I'm in a 20 and tickled pink.

Most foods go down without a problem. I still have a hard time getting all of my Protein and liquids in.

Hope everyone is doing well!

HW 289

SW 270 now 228

62 lbs lost since 1-9-13

I'm feeling great swimming laps for one hour three times a week

No real problems

HW 223

SW 219

CW 195.5

27.5 lost since 1/29/13

I'm a slow loser!

HW 223

SW 219

CW 195.5

27.5 lost since 1/29/13

I'm a slow loser!

You're doing great! I was sleeved 1/9 and am down 40 as of this am. Yes I could be doing more and losing faster. Exercising my heart out, tracking carbs and Proteins. Sometimes life gets in the way. As long as you're not going crazy and you're losing, hurray for you!

You're doing great! I was sleeved 1/9 and am down 40 as of this am. Yes I could be doing more and losing faster. Exercising my heart out, tracking carbs and Proteins. Sometimes life gets in the way. As long as you're not going crazy and you're losing, hurray for you!

Thank you for that boost!! You are SO RIGHT! The reason I had this surgery was because diets and healthy eating/"lifestyle change" just didn't work for me, I could never stick to it! Now, I can still enjoy my Cookies - but just one or two here and there instead of 8-10 every day and I feel just as satisfied. And exercise?....I get my walking in from shopping and the added energy I have to get out and do things. No gym sweat and tears for me! LOL Life happens and I couldn't agree more with what you said. Congrats on your weight loss as well! You are doing awesome! :)