Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Some people here are meanies

Don't blame the bullies. That would make too much sense.

And you continue to prove my point. Do you want a tissue?

Welcome back, Fishy...

Banned again.

If you enjoy insulting over weight people on a site specifically targeted for them than go ahead.

And wow OTR and Iggy like his fat people syndrome.

That is funny.

I guess I read that differently than you did. I read he said fat people syndrome then followed up with thin people having it as well. I actually didn't read anything offensive there...sorry.

Geez...I thought fat people were supposed to jolly? Maybe it's just push back after the years. I got picked to play Santa in at least 3 grade school plays. Not being able to eat what used to be your comfort food has an affect. Don't take it all out on others

Geez...I thought fat people were supposed to jolly? Maybe it's just push back after the years. I got picked to play Santa in at least 3 grade school plays. Not being able to eat what used to be your comfort food has an affect. Don't take it all out on others

You hit the nail on the head! I've been taking my head hunger out on my daughters big time! They're 18 and 19 this Feb. and know everything about everything! Lucky me! First I used food to shut my mouth and stuff my feelings as a child, now I was doing it again with my own kids as the parent! Can't stuff so now I've got to really mind my words. Think before speaking...and typing/texting!

Fat people are jolly, but hungry people are not.

I haven't been on a pregnancy / child raising forum but even when speaking to SOME new parents you can see the similarities.

For most of us we see VSG as our last chance. We desperately want to get it right. We do research, choose a surgeon, get advice and decide how we're going to 'do it'. We believe with all our hearts that our way is 'the way'. And we get passionate about it.

How you bring up your kids is the same. We love our kids so much, surely the way we're doing it must be THE right way. But there are loads of right ways to bring kids up.

For me, the bottom line is there's lots of right ways to loose weight with VSG as well. You even get surgeons giving out conflicting advice (thank God mine said I can drink coffee!)

So long story short - I don't take any notice of 'mean' or dry posts. I just figure they believe strongly about their way. Just like I don't worry about the looks from helicopter parents when I give my kids some freedom :)

Disclaimer - this post is not directed at any person in particular. Any resemblance to you is entirely co incidental :rolleyes:

I think there just mad they can't eat

Well said!!!

Fat people are jolly, but hungry people are not.

Hmm...maybe we can all start trying out some brooding, sexy poses and artfully pouting faces.

Hmm...maybe we can all start trying out some brooding' date=' sexy poses and artfully pouting faces.[/quote']

Suck in those cheeks and downward camera angle! Smile.....

Fish lip smile and deuces. Don't forget the sepia feature for artistic impression and trucker hat for authenticity. :-)

Fish lip smile and deuces. Don't forget the sepia feature for artistic impression and trucker hat for authenticity. :-)

Love it!

How about a new category. Dumb spit, that skinny people say. My first one is.. "Sometimes I forget to eat" or '' I missed lunch and couldn't even tell!" Yea right, until they passed out on the floor trying to get to that 'Super Model' look..Go eat something already!