Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This is just as inappropriate as her posts. Please, can we all grow up?

No, it's no reasoning with her, and I stated so and have every right to. People will agree to disagree.

And again I ask...how's that "ignore her posts" working out for ya? You're the fool who thinks you ACTUALLY are going to change anything? You're words fall on deaf ears. LET IT GO!

And again I ask...how's that "ignore her posts" working out for ya? You're the fool who thinks you ACTUALLY are going to change anything? You're words fall on deaf ears. LET IT GO!

If you look at my last post you can clearly see i was not responding to you.

And yet here you are, responding to me. Lmfao. How's that working out, ignoring me? You can't do it. Just another reason I HATE christians...they can't do what they say they will.

Let's not call names please .. We all just have an opinion were entitled

And yet here you are, responding to me. Lmfao. How's that working out, ignoring me? You can't do it. Just another reason I HATE christians...they can't do what they say they will.

And the devil likes to taunt and lie, like the slithering snake you are and tell people God ain't real.

Devil please you are the least of my worries. But I see you like to argue! Could be the butt of your marriage problems. Hmmmmmmm.

When you assume, ignorant moron, you really show how much of an ass you are. My marriage doesn't have problems. Now keep up that ignoring me, it's working well! Lmfao. Oh, thanks for the entertainment. This is fun!

When you assume, ignorant moron, you really show how much of an ass you are. My marriage doesn't have problems. Now keep up that ignoring me, it's working well! Lmfao. Oh, thanks for the entertainment. This is fun!

The way you act it won't be long before that prediction you foretold will come true. Yes this is what the Devil (you) loves. So I'm not going to continue giving you what you want cuz the Devil is a liar!

The way you act it won't be long before that prediction you foretold will come true. Yes this is what the Devil (you) loves. So I'm not going to continue giving you what you want cuz the Devil is a liar!

And Jesus is the Light!

Medicalfinancing denied me. Nopatientleftbehind almost had me until I researched them because of the shady scammy sounding deal they talked to me about. 4500 is what I will have to put down. The surgeon needs to be within 5 or 6 hours driving distance because I will be in the first month of my 2nd semester of college' date=' can't miss more than a couple of days from classes. This actually feels like heartbreak to me. I met a surgeon in Houston which will cost 12,000 + 1750 for a procedure prior to surgery. I just don't have it and my back pain worsens everyday. The more active I try to become, the less I can move after 1 or 2 days of easy exercise (biking or light weight lifting). I am having spine issues which is beginning to make my life even more hell than it was a short time ago. I don't want pity, I don't want sorrow for me, I just want my pain to stop, mentally and physically. I'm really beginning to believe it won't stop ever.[/quote']

What about going to a surgeon in MX for that amount. You could go doing Spring Break... That's what I plan on doing.

Stepping in just to ask how can I unsubscribe from notifications from this post? I just replied 2 times when she first made this post now I'm getting notifications when someone post!! Please help! I refuse to allow anyone to bring my JOY down this Holiday season! All I can say is the devil is alive....don't give him the time or day ladies!! Just leave it alone and have a very Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

This thread has gotten way out of hand. Tone it down and please refer to our rules as you are new and may not have had the opportunity to do yet.

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

This is your only warning you will receive. Next action will be the issuing of bans,

I'm about 1000 short on the price' date=' no passport yet (or the money for one right now), and I can't afford the trip to Tijuana. I think I have to find a way to do it here in Houston. But thanks for the info.[/quote']

You would come out better if you went to MX financially, especially if you are able to get an extra 1000 dollars