Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ebonise, I noticed the exact same thing. Either way the OP was rude to someone who was offering support.

2 things...I am the OP and I do not care if what I said was rude or not. I didn't ask about some non-existent beings' plan. So if I was rude, that's fine. I believe I got my point across. As far as faith goes, ebonisekim, you take it for granted that the term "faith" ONLY applies to christianity. I think my beliefs have been made clear. Faith has NOTHING to do with some supreme being for me. My faith lies in life and karma. I am a good person and. I do not harm others. I was speaking about faith in terms life. NOT christianity.

I feel sorry for you that your concept of "beliefs" is so twisted that you go crazy over someone offering you well meant support to help you feel better about your situation. You made one thing clear and that is you are rude, and we all know what they say about karma :)

2 things...I am the OP and I do not care if what I said was rude or not. I didn't ask about some non-existent beings' plan. So if I was rude' date=' that's fine. I believe I got my point across. As far as faith goes, ebonisekim, you take it for granted that the term "faith" ONLY applies to christianity. I think my beliefs have been made clear. Faith has NOTHING to do with some supreme being for me. My faith lies in life and karma. I am a good person and. I do not harm others. I was speaking about faith in terms life. NOT christianity.[/quote']

Nevermind, you know what? I was taking up for you as a follow nonbeliever but I wish I hadn't. You've done nothing but make an ass of yourself. If you are so sensitive maybe the Internet is not for you.

I don't understand why a simple "thanks for the support" wouldn't suffice instead of blowing up about it. If I were to meet a non-believer on the street and said "Merry Christmas", would they jump my ass for not asking their religious affiliation or lack of one? I say Merry Christmas to EVERYONE. I mean no offense by it and so far I've gotten a bunch of "you too" answers and no one has been offended whether they be non-believers or even Jewish! I'm just that bubbly person offering season's greetings to everyone. I am not hyper religious, a devout Christian or a "bible thumper". The world is just SO sensitive. No need to blow up here. You'd be surprised how much support/advice fellow sleevers here have.

Nursegrace: you don't know me or ANYTHING I have been through with "christians" so it's not that the internet is not for me, this post is obviously not for you. This took place a short while ago, it's over, I have my solution and, trust me, I don't need anyone to defend me. Thank you, I will proudly be rude to anyone who brings up god to me so thank you for that. What makes an ass out of people are ones who post on a topic that was over long ago and nobody even thinks about. If I am an ass, so be it. You're the bigger ass for commenting on a DEAD topic. Get a grip people. This is over, move on like I am.

2 things...I am the OP and I do not care if what I said was rude or not. I didn't ask about some non-existent beings' plan. So if I was rude' date=' that's fine. I believe I got my point across. As far as faith goes, ebonisekim, you take it for granted that the term "faith" ONLY applies to christianity. I think my beliefs have been made clear. Faith has NOTHING to do with some supreme being for me. My faith lies in life and karma. I am a good person and. I do not harm others. I was speaking about faith in terms life. NOT christianity.[/quote']

I didn't say having faith applies to Christianity I said that the word u use was contradicting because the word having faith is believing in something what ever it is

I feel sorry for you that your concept of "beliefs" is so twisted that you go crazy over someone offering you well meant support to help you feel better about your situation. You made one thing clear and that is you are rude' date=' and we all know what they say about karma :)[/quote']

It bite you in the butt or come back on you

It bite you in the butt or come back on you

I think the best thing is to ignore her posts. Everyone knows you can't reason with a fool. She's a non believer now, but when that day comes and she meets her maker. She will surely regret it.

And my faith was believing that I am going to have a surgery that, at the time this topic was started, had begun to fade. How is that contradictory? As far as the Karma saying, it's that Karma is a b***h. Karma, meet me...a HUGE b***h myself! Don't deny it, will defend it; nobody knows what life has been like for me. I am like this for a reason and have NO interest in weakening myself to spare someone else. My suggestion is simple; if you dislike what I say, move on. If you choose not to, be ready to REALLY dislike me and what I have to say. Just know this, the ONLY people who matter to me are the ones who really know me and understand WHY I am how I am...and they love me despite that. Nobody on the internet matters to me. I will get into it with ANYONE who brings up god to me. It's a VERY sore spot and will be until I die! Like it or not, that's how it is.

How can I regret meeting a made up story? Can't fear what doesn't exist. Christians are the fools. What do they do when they die and NOTHING happens? Realize how STUPID and GULLIBLE they are?

See what I'm saying? Fool.

I think the best thing is to ignore her posts. Everyone knows you can't reason with a fool. She's a non believer now, but when that day comes and she meets her maker. She will surely regret it.

This is just as inappropriate as her posts. Please, can we all grow up?