Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op Penis Size

It's pretty widely available that you gain an inch for every 30-35 pounds you loose. Here's one such link http://www.oprah.com/health/Paging-Dr-Oz.

The way I look at it, I'm planning to lose 150 pounds so that's 5 inches...I'm going to be very popular around my house and give them something to talk about at the gym! ha ha :D

Mr ONE-Der-ful checking in, broke below 200# today. wooo Hoo!

Yes it is bigger. Thicker. And I feel great.

I ave not put the ruler to it, by, I DO STRUT AROUND THE HOUSE AND LOCKER ROOM.

This is the best advertisement for WLS there is!

Before my sleeve, I would last maybe 15 seconds before it was over. Now I'm going at least 5-10 minutes and can do it twice! I'm 40 and feel I'm 20 in the sack.

I don't just think it's length. With better circulation and cardio fitness it's harder. Harder means thicker. My motto now is "Longer, thicker, harder for longer" ;):P

Yeah baby!

its funny at one point in my life I weighed 200 pounds, yes this was 1992, Im 5 8' and that was the last time I saw mine without the aid of mirrors. so just seeing it again will be.....enormous to me.

I think 1" per 35 is exaggerated. Things are more prominent and visible, but fat loss ain't gonna give you more than you started with. Also depends on how you carry your weight and how robust the fat pad is beneath your pubic area.

OK I'm pissed. I have lost 70 lbs and no way I have gained 2 inches... What the freak :lol:

I estimate I should have a 12 inch penis when my excess weight is gone. Hell YEA!

RiDICKulously,

-Ken

Sounds like I better get an insurance policy on the wifey's uterus! Sounds like it's not have many pounds to lose but how many inches to gain. I measure mine in centimeters anyway, it sounds much better.

Pre-op 12.7cm

Post-op goal length 26.2cm

Look at all of you googling how many centimeters in an inch... LOL

48,000+ views on this topic. I'm thinking a few of the ladies may have dropped in a time or two to see what all the fuss is about........

@@Mike4132 a time or two??? how about a thousand? in fact this sub-forum seems like there is more female posts in the guys room than guys!!! most claim they don't know they are in the guys room because of the forum layout and app navigating which can be true.

Okay...I'm not into the 'measuring' thing, but I definitely notice a difference since losing the weight!!! My wife certainly has made quite a few positive comments, desire is much stronger, and the sessions certainly last longer!!! So far, everything is on the positive!!!

I'm now LMAO! I'm with ya kbuska!! I was thinking the same thing. I got shafted!!!!

I do have to say it is certainly a performance difference. I mean less weight...more exercise...I can definitely do it multiple times a day now which there was no chance in woohoo of that happening pre-op. Morning wood comes and goes but the wood shed is certainly full more often. Wife just got sleeved last week so she's got me on standby. Feel like a raging bull!! Lol!!

Physically I have not gained in length. I've measured it several times. Does it look longer, yes, for reasons others have mentioned. Less fat, more of it is exposed. I've gained several inches of "exposure". I will add that my erections are fuller and more intense. The vessels in my shaft are more pronounced and the head is much fuller and rigid. This has increased the size of my erection In both girth and length. Very, very satisfying.

Oh yeah. It's bigger. Or at least looks bigger. Either way it s better!

I love that we can talk so openly about this and be adults without the giggles and "oh my gosh, he said penis, he he" awesome