Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally - protein I can tolerate!

I am six weeks post op... I have tried:

Bariatric Advantage

Premier Protein

GNC powder and ready to drink

Unjury

Oh Yeah

Chike

Syntrax

Muscle Milk

Max Protein

Rockin' Refuel

BSN Syntha

Syntrax Matrix

Protizyme

Nashua Nutrition

Click

BSN Lean

... and probably a few I cannot remember. And? I hate them ALL.

They are all too sweet!

I am almost LIKING Isopure zero carb alpine punch... It kind of tastes like (to me) cranberry juice mixed with a dry white wine... Served ice cold, it had a gag-free refreshing tartness.

If you are also having a hard time stomaching uber sweet shakes, you might like this. BTW, it's kinda pricey in my opinion...

Where do you buy this at may I ask

Where do you buy this at may I ask

They have it at GNC, the Vitamin Shoppe and Amazon.com

I'm already so tired of the Nectar's "Caribbean Cooler", "Roadside Lemonade" and ""chocolate Truffle", and I'm just 9 days post. Is there an unflavored Protein out there? That you could put in any liquid??

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Unjury makes an unflavored, but I can taste it.

try www.mybariatricpantry,com Pantry Selections fruit drink Protein powders! They are soooo good! Theyre only 15g of protein but taste better than ANY other powder ive tried. I dont even put mixers in them! with my syntrac fuzzy navel and strawberry kiwi i have to add in a zero calorie flavor pack but with the Pantry Selections ones they taste good alllll by themself, you taste none of that protein taste at all! theyre awesome and only 11.95 for the sample pack!!! everyone should really buy some!

for a better description the Pantry Selections actually taste JUST like a vitaminwater to me, not too sweet! delicious! good luck!

unjury makes an unflavored, but I can taste it.

I can taste it too. Anything I add it to has that "unjury" flavor afterwards. Its not horrible, but not that good either. My DOS is December 17!! :) :)

Make sure you're getting the Isopure Zero Carb products to avoid all the sugar.

I like "Protein Ice" brand in the blue raspberry flavor...zero carbs, not too sweet, and tart and refreshing over ice. I buy it at a local sports nutrition shop. It's a little pricey as well...:/

I have tried Isopure Protein vanilla/ chocolate and both taste good and not all that sweet. I am scheduled for gastric sleeve surgery on Dec 17th and niw excited/nervous.

I just had my sleeve on Wednesday the 12th. I need some suggestions on some good Protein products

Haven't had any Protein since Surgery on Dec. 10...hard to get liquids in also....I'm going to try to force both of them today......My energy has still been up in spite of.