Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Another Phony E-mail Refuted

so, personally, i would like to see W with a black eye.

I will settle for seeing him out of office...the sooner, the better. Oh, and his buddy Rick Perry, too.

ouch, that was painful to read...i sure as hell hope that she had other points to make in the book...youch!!

ouch, that was painful to read...i sure as hell hope that she had other points to make in the book...youch!!

More famous quotes from Ann Coulter.

"[Clinton] masturbates in the sinks."---Rivera Live 8/2/99

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

The "backbone of the Democratic Party" is a "typical fat, implacable welfare recipient"---syndicated column 10/29/99

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

"Women like Pamela Harriman and Patricia Duff are basically Anna Nicole Smith from the waist down. Let's just call it for what it is. They're whores."---Salon.com 11/16/00

Juan Gonzales is "Cuba's answer to Joey Buttafuoco," a "miscreant," "sperm-donor," and a "poor man's Hugh Hefner."---Rivera Live 5/1/00

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ... Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children?"..."[Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."---MSNBC 9/12/97

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."---George, 7/99

"We're now at the point that it's beyond whether or not this guy is a horny hick. I really think it's a question of his mental stability. He really could be a lunatic. I think it is a rational question for Americans to ask whether their president is insane."---Equal Time

"It's enough [to be impeached] for the president to be a pervert."---The Case Against Bill Clinton, Coulter's 1998 book.

"Clinton is in love with the erect penis."---This Evening with Judith Regan, Fox News Channel 2/6/00

"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal...[The Emancipation Proclamation] would be a good start."---Politically Incorrect 5/7/97

"If they have the one innocent person who has ever to be put to death this century out of over 7,000, you probably will get a good movie deal out of it."---MSNBC 7/27/97

"If those kids had been carrying guns they would have gunned down this one [child] gunman. ... Don't pray. Learn to use guns."---Politically Incorrect, 12/18/97

"The presumption of innocence only means you don't go right to jail."---Hannity & Colmes 8/24/01

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."---MSNBC 3/22/97

"Originally, I was the only female with long blonde hair. Now, they all have long blonde hair."---CapitolHillBlue.com 6/6/00

"I am emboldened by my looks to say things Republican men wouldn't."---TV Guide 8/97

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."---Rivera Live 6/7/00

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend."---Politically Incorrect 7/21/97

"I think [Whitewater]'s going to prevent the First Lady from running for Senate."---Rivera Live 3/12/99

"My track record is pretty good on predictions."---Rivera Live 12/8/98

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals."---Washington Post 8/1/00

On Rep. Christopher Shays (d-CT) in deciding whether to run against him as a Libertarian candidate: "I really want to hurt him. I want him to feel pain."---Hartford Courant 6/25/99

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

"My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism."---MSNBC 2/8/97

"You want to be careful not to become just a blowhard."---Washington Post 10/16/98

She also wrote, in a syndicated column on September 12, that in responding to terrorists "we should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

Nice lady, huh? Very big on "family values", too.

I will settle for seeing him out of office...the sooner, the better. Oh, and his buddy Rick Perry, too.

yeah, his blood brother has not been any better for us. every few years they grace us with a 3% raise, but they only agree to do this when ERS decides to give us a hike in insurance premiums...sigh...if i did not have so much time vested, i would just look for something else. thank goodness my husband works for the feds. he makes 4x as much money as i do annually, and he has only been with them for four years, i have been with the state for 12 years.:faint:

What is most scary about Ann Coulter is that many people, when reading her books often accept the points that she makes based on facts that are not facts but distortions, because there is no one to refute her.

I saw her on two shows in the same week a few years ago. On the first show, the host let her sell her book by allowing her to quote from it and make any points she wanted.

Later that week, she was on Bill Maher's show where the other people stopped her every time she quoted something as fact which was not a fact. Her arguments soon fell apart.

At two other web forums, she was revered by the majority of the members. Members at each site, started a thread by quoting some passages from "Treason" and then asking the questions, if you are not a patriot, are you guilty of treason or if you disagree out loud with the official government policy are you a traitor. Of course patriot was defined as going along with BuSh.

It pains me to see Coulter's name brought up anytime at any place. She has brought such ugliness to the party she champions.

She and Rush Limbaugh seem like they've gone off the deep end. That's good for someone like me, who is shocked to the very core of my being by the distortions, exaggerations and outright lies those two spout out. I'm pretty sure that most decent American citizens are also outraged by the way those two operate especially since they do it under the guise of the "moral" majority.

Ann Coulter is a lunatic. This is an example...her attack (in print) on the 9/11 widows.

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzis. These self-obsessed women seemed genuinely unaware that 9/11 was an attack on our nation and acted as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them. ... I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much ... the Democrat ratpack gals endorsed John Kerry for president ... cutting campaign commercials... how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they'd better hurry up and appear in Playboy."

Even the Republicans weren't comfortable with Coulter's nasty assessment of these women, dubbed by her "The Jersey Girls", whose only crime was that some of them endorsed Kerry for president.

Personally, I'm glad as hell she's not a Democrat!

That woman makes me SICK. How in the HELL She can live with her self after the things she said about the widows of 911 I have no idea. She was out of control before that . But those comments were SO FAR Out of line it wasnt even funny . She is SO Far out there she makes BUSH look Sane.

Mindy

yeah, his blood brother has not been any better for us. every few years they grace us with a 3% raise, but they only agree to do this when ERS decides to give us a hike in insurance premiums...sigh...if i did not have so much time vested, i would just look for something else. thank goodness my husband works for the feds. he makes 4x as much money as i do annually, and he has only been with them for four years, i have been with the state for 12 years.:faint:

Did anyone in Texas watch the Debate tonight ? WOW Was that interesting ! I didnt see all of it about the last 30 mintues. If Kinky was not SO Far out there and a little more well spoken he would have come off better.

Carol , Well as much as I like her .. She came off as very rough .

Chris Bell I actually LIKED . I Didnt know that much about him . I liked him alot because of his issues on the TAKS .

PERRY on the other hand. OMG he came off as such a PRICK .

I wish I could have caught more of it though .

Mindy

That woman makes me SICK. How in the HELL She can live with her self after the things she said about the widows of 911 I have no idea. She was out of control before that . But those comments were SO FAR Out of line it wasnt even funny . She is SO Far out there she makes BUSH look Sane.

Mindy

Maybe that is the planned reason that she is so far out: too make BuSh who is far out, but not quite that far out look, well, normal.

For instance, President BuSh didn't look as far out when he said things about Democrats that no president would have previously said:

They are the party of cut and run.

They don't like listening to the conversations of terrorists.

Play the video on this page

More famous quotes from Ann Coulter.

"[Clinton] masturbates in the sinks."---Rivera Live 8/2/99

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

The "backbone of the Democratic Party" is a "typical fat, implacable welfare recipient"---syndicated column 10/29/99

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

"Women like Pamela Harriman and Patricia Duff are basically Anna Nicole Smith from the waist down. Let's just call it for what it is. They're whores."---Salon.com 11/16/00

Juan Gonzales is "Cuba's answer to Joey Buttafuoco," a "miscreant," "sperm-donor," and a "poor man's Hugh Hefner."---Rivera Live 5/1/00

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ... Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children?"..."[Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."---MSNBC 9/12/97

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."---George, 7/99

"We're now at the point that it's beyond whether or not this guy is a horny hick. I really think it's a question of his mental stability. He really could be a lunatic. I think it is a rational question for Americans to ask whether their president is insane."---Equal Time

"It's enough [to be impeached] for the president to be a pervert."---The Case Against Bill Clinton, Coulter's 1998 book.

"Clinton is in love with the erect penis."---This Evening with Judith Regan, Fox News Channel 2/6/00

"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal...[The Emancipation Proclamation] would be a good start."---Politically Incorrect 5/7/97

"If they have the one innocent person who has ever to be put to death this century out of over 7,000, you probably will get a good movie deal out of it."---MSNBC 7/27/97

"If those kids had been carrying guns they would have gunned down this one [child] gunman. ... Don't pray. Learn to use guns."---Politically Incorrect, 12/18/97

"The presumption of innocence only means you don't go right to jail."---Hannity & Colmes 8/24/01

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."---MSNBC 3/22/97

"Originally, I was the only female with long blonde hair. Now, they all have long blonde hair."---CapitolHillBlue.com 6/6/00

"I am emboldened by my looks to say things Republican men wouldn't."---TV Guide 8/97

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."---Rivera Live 6/7/00

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend."---Politically Incorrect 7/21/97

"I think [Whitewater]'s going to prevent the First Lady from running for Senate."---Rivera Live 3/12/99

"My track record is pretty good on predictions."---Rivera Live 12/8/98

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals."---Washington Post 8/1/00

On Rep. Christopher Shays (d-CT) in deciding whether to run against him as a Libertarian candidate: "I really want to hurt him. I want him to feel pain."---Hartford Courant 6/25/99

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

"My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism."---MSNBC 2/8/97

"You want to be careful not to become just a blowhard."---Washington Post 10/16/98

She also wrote, in a syndicated column on September 12, that in responding to terrorists "we should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

Nice lady, huh? Very big on "family values", too.

Carlene -- I see that as usual you have done your research. Thank God. This broad is awful. But I personally think she's making a whole lot of money because A) she's good looking :girl_hug: she'll say anything to make a buck. The sad thing is that TV and the internet is saturated with folks who will say anything to make a buck. Luckily, not many of them are good enough looking to be on TV. But Ann Coulter has to make as much as possible as quickly as possible because she isn't going to look that good, without lots of plastic surgery, forever. I like to watch Fox news on occasion for the humor. What about you?:eek:

Carlene...I like to watch Fox news on occasion for the humor. What about you?:girl_hug:
You weren't asking me, but I also watch FOX for the same reason.

They are laughing right in the faces of their viewers when they call the most biased, one sided news shows: "Fair and Balance"

and

When Bill O'Reilly refers to his show as the "No-Spin Zone".

A more Realistic name for "Mr. O" might be "The Spinning Top" or at least the "Top Spinner".

If you haven't seen it, rent "OutFoxed-Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism"

Carlene -- I see that as usual you have done your research. Thank God. This broad is awful. But I personally think she's making a whole lot of money because A) she's good looking :girl_hug: she'll say anything to make a buck. The sad thing is that TV and the internet is saturated with folks who will say anything to make a buck. Luckily, not many of them are good enough looking to be on TV. But Ann Coulter has to make as much as possible as quickly as possible because she isn't going to look that good, without lots of plastic surgery, forever. I like to watch Fox news on occasion for the humor. What about you?:eek:

Ann Coulter is the Howard Stern of Politics. She says a lot of things for "shock value", no doubt about that. Democrats love to hate her. Republicans cringe when she is at her worst, like her attack on the 9/11 widows, but they love the fact that she enjoys so much exposure. Still, I think a lot of Republicans are embarrassed by Ann Coulter - especially those in office. I don't imagine that she gets a lot of invitations to dinner on the hill. And I agree...she gets a lot more air time than she would otherwise, because of her looks.

I don't watch Fox as a rule. I think Bill O'Reilly is a pompus ass and every time I surf by, he seems to be the talking head on screen.

When I first heard Anne Coulter and Rush "Ditto-Head" guy, I thought they were both comedians. I didn't think they honestly thought they were serious.

I still don't.

It's the people who listen to them who scare the hell out of me. The people who believe them that scare the hell out of me.

Of course, Fox had to turn Foley into a Dem...