Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Another Phony E-mail Refuted

According to the your post it sounds as if who ever wrote it still thinks that Iraq had something to do with 9/11. In case that person has missed out on ALL the news all over the world for the past few years, Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. Al-qaeda is not related at all to Iraq. Bin-Laden has NO link to Iraq, he has a link to diectly to Saudi Arabia our so called friends. Remeber we went in there under false pretenses( because there were NO weapons of mass destruction either!) It is all an OIL thing and something called peak oil...the world is running out of oil and the BIGGEST user of oil is the US! It is a shame.... so many historical treasures destroyed, so many innocent lives ended starting with our young people being sent there, the many women and children and regular everyday people just trying to have a somewhat normal life there... like we try to do here...work, raise our children, enjoy our family, practice our faith, protect what what/who we love .. Iraq was a treasure for all of humanity...now it is ruins...

Let's focus on being good to one another, to be tolerant, to help those who cannot help themselves, to take care of our environment for our children, and their children...let's NOT overconsume... gas, plastics, paper, electricity....and yes, for us bandsters....food :grouphug:

Love brings peace...

Love and Peace to all of you!

Another Phony E-mail:

Read all of this one, it is interesting!! Read down to the very bottom highlighted in green, you don't want to miss this!

VERY INTERESTING-

1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq.

2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!

3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.

4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq

5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!

6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq!

7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.

8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.

9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.

10. Amos cried out in Iraq!

11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.

12. Daniel was! in the lion's den in Iraq!

13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery furnace!)

14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.

15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.

16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.

17. The wise men were from Iraq

18. Peter preached in Iraq.

19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon, which was a city in Iraq!

And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots.

Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.

No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated it than Iraq.

And also, This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)

Koran (9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!

The Qur'an Verse 9:11 reads:

"But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know."

The E-mail is accurate until:

And also, This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)

Koran (9:11 ) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!

It is a shame that a Christian nation led by a self-professed Christian President, decided to destroy so many biblical sights.

According to the your post it sounds as if who ever wrote it still thinks that Iraq had something to do with 9/11.

I am AMAZED at how many people believe this to be true. Utterly and completely AMAZED.

The scary part is, these people are allowed to vote!

Hi Carlen,

Yes, still many people belive this to be true.... many of those people watch only FOX news, were the news are not for the most part true... somehow anything political in nature is censored to show only what "they" want us to believe. I always read news from all over the world and from various U.S. sources so that somewhere in there the truth is visible. The internet is a good place to find uncensored news also. Television is a good source for controlling minds... it's ok to wacth comedies and certain weekly dramas... but don't believe everything you hear on the news, or similar. Do your own research. Believe me...I know a few journalists who say they are not allowed to tell the truth or they will be fired!

I am AMAZED at how many people believe this to be true. Utterly and completely AMAZED.

The scary part is, these people are allowed to vote!

AMENNNNN, CARLENE!!! i am not the most well versed, politically informed person in America, but i know that i support our president, whether i voted for him or not. no man is perfect, but i am not going to pass judgement on W's reasons for going to war. there is no way anyone could convince me that the president just arbitrarily sent our troops to war for his own financial gain(or whatever other crazy reasons conspiracy folks suggest). i truly believe that HE believed in the reasons that he presented to us as justification for war. that man knows the cost of war. he knows the side-effects of war. he knew that this war was going to be real. there is no amount of convincing that would sway me to thinking that he did this for personal gain.

now, i am very anxious for this war to be wrapped up. we have already had one 19 year old family member die over there, and we are not looking forward to any more. i feel we need to remain patriotic, and support the person we elect as president. if we don't like his decisionmaking process, then we need to vote. in the mean time, inform us, show us evidence, but don't spout political rhetoric as though it is hard fact.

sorry for that semi-un-provoked soap box appearance. i don't know what got into me. now that i have read it again, it really isn't a direct response to anyone's comments, just my thoughts that were stirred as i read the thread.

to each her own...:nervous

As a mom who just spent 3 hours with 20 three year olds at Chucky Cheese's... I concur!!!:grouphug:

There is no more EVIL PLACE than Chuckie cheese . :angry

I guess I totally fail to see the humor in that, in fact I think it is awful, just awful. Oh, but I am pro-life, maybe that is the difference.

It was a JOKE . I thought it was FUNNY ! It was meant to be NOTHING MORE than something I Shared that I THOUGHT WAS FUNNY .

WHY CANT it be NOTHING MORE THAN THAT ? Sorry but if you did not find it amusing than you did NOT Have to comment on it .

And that is why we are the United States of the Offended.

No one can take a joke anymore. Its got to be a personal affront to me

Oh well, I thought it was a hoot!

And Chucky cheese is the Anti-Christ.

I HATE HATE HATE that place. But where does my 4yr old want to go?

As for the war in Iraq, I am all for the Support our troops, buy bringing them home, bumpersticker.

And that is why we are the United States of the Offended.

No one can take a joke anymore. Its got to be a personal affront to me

Oh well, I thought it was a hoot!

And Chucky cheese is the Anti-Christ.

I HATE HATE HATE that place. But where does my 4yr old want to go?

As for the war in Iraq, I am all for the Support our troops, buy bringing them home, bumpersticker.

AMEN SISTA SING IT . lol I SO dont get why people get so pissy all the time . Where is everyone's sense of humor now a days ? I live in Conservative,republican , tree huggin Texas and NO ONE Here can take a Joke let me tell ya! ESPICALLY From a liberal . LMAO and WHY IN THE HELL Do people get SO OFFENDED when you say " Bring the troops home " :omg: SHOCKER , Last I checked Very few people actually LIKED War and actually WANTED Them to be there .

OHH I get so confused by people sometimes. :cry Im going to starbucks to get me and my kid an expresso . :bored (News ticker ... im sarcastic and JOKING about getting my 5 yr an expresso )

sorry but I felt compelled to post, i'm entitled to my opinion as you are your's. we can happily agree to disagree.

I didnt know we were debating anything. I Just thought this was a happy post some funny things you saw thread . The rants and raves section is for anything. :hippie:

I was hardly PISSY....

Wasnt specially speaking of you .... I belive i said PEOPLE

I didnt know we were debating anything. I Just thought this was a happy post some funny things you saw thread . The rants and raves section is for anything. :hippie:

I wasn't debating. Exactly, the rants and raves is for anything but yet you think I shouldn't have posted at all.....

I wasn't debating. Exactly, the rants and raves is for anything but yet you think I shouldn't have posted at all.....

OMG Just drop it all ready . I have tried to say " It was a joke , im not talking about you im making blanket statements " DONT BE SO DAMN DEFENSEIVE OK " ITS OVER WITH . IT WAS A DAMN BUMPER STICKER .

OMG Just drop it all ready . I have tried to say " It was a joke , im not talking about you im making blanket statements " DONT BE SO DAMN DEFENSEIVE OK " ITS OVER WITH . IT WAS A DAMN BUMPER STICKER .

Whatev....you're the one getting all excited about it.

It's officially "dropped". Buh Bye.